What's the fastest and least painful way to kill yourself?

What's the fastest and least painful way to kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posting on Reddit

Make yourself look brown (with whatever you want) and wank infront of a cop

Im guessing taking a shot through the brain, but man dont do it. What's wrong?

>Get turbin
>Go to airport
>Scream ALLAH HU ACKBAR
>Get put down faster then you can say jihad

With a gun, obviously. Let me guess, though, you're not American, are you? It seems like people who have access to firearms don't need to ask this question.
This would be really slow and painful.

.....I mean, so I'm told.

Take tons of blood thinners

Jesus is this a cringe thread now?

My only parent got shot and killed. I have no one left.

thinking about this aswell. will take any advidce

Wow. sorry man. But killing yourself won't make it better, try to think about something else and move on, eventually things will work itself out, give it time man.

get a psychiatrist, talk about your problems. make friends give it a couple of weeks if you still feel like peeling your cap back then noone can stop you, besides do you really think your mom/dad would want this for you?

Why kill yourself when you can just say fuck it and do whatever you feel like doing regardless of consequence? Rob a dollar store, pull someone outta their car and take it. Do something fun

What troubles you user?

>>get put down faster than you can say jihad.

my sides

You cant do anything productive and you are a piece of shit? How old are you? I Am thinking about commiting suicide, but just because I am hopeless. Losing parents isn't true reason, right, you fucking faggot piece of some shit?

Thanks, It feels good that some people actually cares. I won't do anything stupid.

Jump of a building

You're not gonna kill yourself, if you wanted to you would already have done it.

You made this thread just for attention

Wut? Anything stupid?

You stupid fag, it wasn't OP....

if u do decide to kill yourself go on all your social media beforehand and say shit like "I have compelling evidence regarding Hillary Clinton's emails,(or 9/11) but I fear she will kill me before I can go public" and then trash your apartment and fire a couple of shots into random places before shooting yourself in the head (use a silencer), then no one knows u killed yourself and u leave a perfectly set up conspiracy theory for people.

This is golden!

But on a serious note just don't man, killing yourself wont help, you might feel alone now, but give it time

Draw a picture of Mohammed

dont do it op

Remember. Time can heal everything.
>kek

Just kidding. Kill yourself, you piece of shit. If you can't find any meaning in your life, then don't bother anyone. Just die, stupidfag.

You can become a batman. Nice, yeah? But kill yourself, that is ofcourse better choice.

not op but does this actually work? any medfag around that can confirm?

Also, if yer a poorfag you can gas yourself like a kike with carbon monoxide from incomplete combustion. Just leave a gas burner on in a tent or something. It should be relatively painless as you don't even notice it until you pass out.

>Also, if yer a poorfag you can gas yourself like a kike with carbon monoxide from incomplete combustion. Just leave a gas burner on in a tent or something. It should be relatively painless as you don't even notice it until you pass out.
elaborate?

it works to some extent, it will burn your lungs away and it will be extremely painful if you want to survive you will need a machine to breathe for you

Not a Medfag, but I have a laughably uncommon basic knowledge of phsyics.
In theory it's sound, but I wouldn't try it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

what is there to explain, a gas burner in a closed environment will use up oxygen from said space. After oxygen is depleted enough it will start to form carbon monoxide instead of dioxide. Carbon monoxide is notorious for being virtually undetectable for humans, and being heavier than air, once you lose consciousness and fall down, you'll be breathing in even heavier doses until you die from the lack of oxygen.

thanks bro
is this what carbon monoxide poisoning is?

Is that a yes? I cant tell