O T P
T
P

Nth for kinslaying is cool

qt

SEASON 6 EP 6 SPOILER
LEAKED PIC DO NOT CLICK

What went wrong?

>Promise me you'll guard the incest secret. Promise me, Ned.

>D&D said "Holy Shit!" three times when GRRM was telling them the rest of the story.
>first one was Shireen's fate
>second one was Hodor's story and his fate

What is the third one, Sup Forums?

quizmetoo.com/well-know-stannis-baratheon

Puberty

The third one was Daario = Euron

promis me, nerd

everyone is bran

The Night King's weakness is laughter

Literally nothing. kys, faggot.

Probably Davos' fate

JORAH KILLS DANY BECAUSE SHE GOES MAD

SCREENCAP THIS, IT WILL HAPPEN

third one was kill yourself

He won't return my calls

Perfection

Time is a flat circle.

6/8

>muh nissa nissa

>GRRM
>wrote Shireen's fate

dany is the bad guy

that would be kill

CUTE

Hoho ok buddy. We can't all grow up pretty.

>Because most of the ones still living are loyalists to him
Bullshit, most of the NW is shown to be indifferent of Jon, judging from episode 1 and 2 of this season. Nobody gave a shit when Thorne was in charge for killing him aside from 4 people.

Brienne s a fucking hypocrite. She been saying shit like "Hurr Durr this people, their leader is dead and now they want someone else to lead them right away, fucking sheep."

Nigga, you were sucking Renly's dick before sucking Cat's dry tits and now you are sucking Sansa's Bolton'd bad pussy.

3, havent read the books in 2 years :S

No, it's a round square

Bran and Aerys will become best friends for a while, 16 year old Jaime will just sit there and watch Aerys seemingly talk to himself

he looks like a nerd, I want to beat him up

Good man

No excuses

Because right you little retard

What the fuck could anyone do?

kill yourself

You know, sometimes I feel like David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, and Emilia Clarke get way more hate than they deserve. No matter what any of them do, they just can't seem to win with a great deal of the fanbase. This episode in particular drove that home for me. I'm no expert, but with this episode I was struck with the quality of Clarke's acting and D&D's writing, and yet when I went online, I instantly saw both things getting trashed.
Take Emilia for instance. Her scene with Jorah was incredibly well-done. She genuinely seemed heartbroken at the thought of losing her most loyal friend, but you could see the conflict in her and her attempt to maintain her composure. This is just my opinion, but I really don't see where people are coming from when they say that Emilia Clarke is an awful actress. IMO, her acting in the show was great in 1-3, seemed to get suddenly noticeably worse in Season 4, but then gets better again in season 5 and so far in season 6. Yet people act like she's some Hayden Christensen level failure. Not to mention the flack she got with her change in contract stance concerning nudity! I mean, yes, GoT does have a lot of nudity and some of it is frankly gratuitous, so I can understand her not wanting to be objectified. People acted like she was some selfish prude for doing this, and that baffles me especially after last week's episode, when- of course- she was still getting comments from people criticizing her body or assuming she used a body double and criticizing her for that as well. And people wonder why she wanted to change her contract appear nude less in the first place!
And then there's D&D. Now, I'm not trying to say that their writing is perfect (cough cough Dorne cough cough), but they just cannot catch a break these days, it seems like. I didn't see the thread myself, but I saw someone mention that in the live episode discussion for The Door, people were already starting to cry "bad writing" when Hodor's origins were revealed...

He's literally gorgeous. An angel incarnate. You are blind and autistic.

In the books Melissandre has a vision of a young wolf being led by a three eyed raven in the service of the "other" god. According to the red priests religion the others are agents of the Other god. So why do the white walkers attack Bran, and why do they kill bloodraven? Bloodraven was also afraid of them the entire time he knew they were coming, so it's unlikely that he'd been using his power to bring Bran to them. Is melissandre's prophecy wrong? And if the children of the forrest created the white walkers to fight the first men, then why do they attack Asshai in ancient times at the same time as the long night? Did the children lose control of them immediately? Considering Melissandre is an old witch of unknown age, could she be old enough to have lived through the long night in Asshai? Could all the red priestesses (or at least several of them) be that old? Since all the red priests everywhere are professing that Daenarys is the fulfillment of their prophecy, it seems the red priests might be responsible for Danaerys getting the eggs in the first place. And they are the only faction besides the children and the white walkers to have actual magic abilities, where does that power come from really?

Who King CIA here?

The only thing that keeps me going is the chance that CIA will take the throne

Things we've learned this episode

>Damphair does not know how to perform CPR
>The foreign moors of Braavos enjoy plays about events that happened years ago in perfect Westorisi
>The foriegn moors of Braavos are strangely white
>Arya is no one
>Jon got cucked by his own sister
>Sansa still feels it deep inside her
>The big man is camped at Moat Caitlin
>The Blackfish is back, a prelude to Jaime's Riverlands adventures?
>Ser Jorah Mormont will be fine
>You can build a fleet of 1000 ships in a short amount of time
>Bran confirmed for big bad
>Forest Child died for no reason, didn't even collapse tunnel
>Direwolf died for no reason
>Hold the Door died for no reason, who will drag Bran now
>Implying they can get far enough away to outrun fast zombies

Anything else?

Why did you even make this thread? The pic isn't recognizable as game of thrones, and 'friendly reminder edition'? what the fuck is that?

Any poster who made a decent OP would have the thread at 200 replies by now

...But then D&D said in the After-the-Episode that it was George's idea, and people suddenly decided that the scene was well-written, and that D&D deserved no credit for it or its emotional impact. I even saw one person trying to convince himself that GRRM himself had written that particular scene, because there's no way that D&D could have written something that well. And yet other people are whining that D&D shouldn't have said that it was GRRM's idea! So there's literally no way they could have won in that scenario. And this is a smaller example, but I hate how people just seem to assume that Summer's death was just rushed and only done because they wanted to save the CGI budget. It's like people are trying to frame everything D&D do in a way that makes them seem shallow and disrespectful to the source material. And sure, Summer's death did happen a little fast, but the way it was done was symbolic (just like all of the other Direwolf deaths so far, I should mention) and seems like it'll have huge implications. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens when Bran wakes up and is hit with the emotional weight of having two of his closest companions dead because of him.

I mean holy crap, people seem to be trying so hard to find reasons to hate D&D. I just feel like it's reached ridiculous levels at this point. I should mention though- this subreddit is actually tamer than I would have expected in this area, so I suppose I can't complain too much. But there's always those commenters who seem determined to act like the show is just the worst-written pile of garbage on television, and I just don't understand it.

Brandon Stark

>No matter what any of them do, they just can't seem to win with a great deal of the fanbase
>No matter what they do

Well they haven't tried writing/acting well yet

>tfw Jorah will always be cucked and will never get the girl

kek. Okay, user. Good luck with that.

>I have autism

looks like a fucking cockroach

why are americunts so fucking hyper-emotional? do people actually react physically to shows or is it just exaggerated for the video?

Benjen will show up and save him obv

LOL

Littlefinger has NO chance at the throne

Will Bad Poosi ever make another appearance? Seems like there isn't enough time to encorporate the sneks due to their marginal story line and only 2.5 seasons left

Unless you count Baratheon as part of Lannister, then Tyrell should be above Lannister. They have the most populous region, the second largest city (with The Citadel), and produce the most food. They're also richer in the show since the Tywin said the Lannisters are all out of gold.

>6 season story only to end in a stonecuck killing her

Im ok with this

He did at one point by fucked it all up.

Bait?

He is the frontrunner imo. He is the smartest character and will have the strongest army at the end of this season

>this new normies video

I'm not even a footfag but wew Rana

Who /Blackfyre/ here??

Reminder Bloodraven is a scumbag sorcerer with no honour

>Anything else?

Yes, you're a faggot.

her story is garbage and only drags the show/books down

>will have the strongest army
Not 'his' army. It's Robert Arryn's :^)

i'm gonna beat you up too

is she doing it on purpose?

Return of Stannis.

AKA bran

not after that little faggot learns that he doesn't fly so good

Doesn't matter.

He's too busy. He has no time to take the throne. Besides, it won't be around for much longer.

>You can build a fleet of 1000 ships in a short amount of time

The last episode of the final season will show Euron and his men building one ship while Euron says ''don't worry guys we will be done in no time!'' and then it cuts to an already Theon and Yarra allied Kelly c.

Promise me, Ned.

>We'll see what my Lord of Arynn has to say about that

Came to the wrong neighborhood, pretender.

I know that even mentioning Lady Stoneheart here is cause of showfag butthurt, but isn't it nonsensical to not show one of the main characters come back to life, obviously with some important role to play in the future? That's why I think they still could do it. However damaged, she still IS Catelyn Stark, taking revenge on murderers of her and her son and also playing probably important role in destinies or Brienne and Jaime. Something is about to happen. Will she press Jaime to aid her somehow, trusting in Brienne's testimony or what, we'll see. But the very fact that she remembers, she exists, she control this group of people and she is around in fact proves that she's not meaningless.

THE WINGED KNIGHT

GO HOME KINSLAYER

This also Lannisters/Tyrells won't side with Dany ever, if anything the Stark and Lannister's will have an alliance against Dany because seriously she can be a reason for many houses to combine their forces.

Can you stop stalking me pls user, it's pretty creepy.

>

cant be true because bran broke the magic in the cave, bloodraven wouldnt be able to hide from the night king in the tree if he was bran

fucking tits

BENEATH THE GOLD

best lyanna

>too busy
Dude can teleport and wants the throne more than anyone else. He will find time

He's busy getting enough power to take over the king's landing, he will end up with the strongest army in the end when he has the vale/wildlings/north army soon. Then while the dragons and white walkers are wrecking shit he will go south and easily take the throne.

It is quite clear this has been his plan all along.

thats hot

Craster is a Stark, and so are his sons.

THE BETA STEERS

Have you not been watching the show? Kinslaying means nothing nowadays pham

How could he possibly know about the others? Or how could he possibly know that the north will march south AGAIN for him?( a man with no claim to the throne)

That'd be cool. Even Sophie said she wants him on the throne because he deserved it and he's great. But he cia said he doesn't want the throne.

Reminding that Bran + Meera = Jon.

Primarily it's an issue of budget. Cat was a main cast member and she would have had to remain paid as one for all that time she was 'away'. Add to that the budget costs of depicting the BwoB and all the Riverlands stuff they decided to cut her and the BwoB and take Brienne's character in another direction. Unfortunately, going live action kind of limits the scope of what you can do on a budget. Sometimes the changes are good, most of the time they're not. Either way, the books still exist and hopefully the series is concluded soonish.

>that speech
>sounding so unsure of himself but persistent all the same

Perfectly conveyed the character, this guy can act.

wat

And to people claiming its too late, it isnt. Time is actually now. Brienne is heading for Riverlands *now* and this is not without a purpose. In the books she went to Riverlands because of another reason altogether but now she is going there, she of all people, because of something else? Her arc is obviously tied to Riverlands, as is Jaimes. We'll see.

Post /got/'s fw Arya is the one to bring House Stark back to its former glory.

Who taught Bloodraven magic? how did he gain so much skill in warging? such mysterious wow...