What was their target audience with this?

What was their target audience with this?
Edgy 15 year olds who got excited over fake tits?
guidos who want to think they're in the mafia?

>Edgy 15 year olds who got excited over fake tits?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

White ppl with missing roots

Every episode has some whores dancing on poles, and every girl has large fake breasts. They're from early 2000s so they don't even try to look natural.

This is best TV drama ver made you fucking faggot. Guess you like Breaking Bad you fucking pleb

Best show EVER

Just type out "people" you retarded faggot.

Explain why you didn't like one of the best tv series ever existed with great characters, amazing plot and a catchy intro song

Get the fuck out

literally the best show ever made.

target audience was american men. Tony Soprano is a middle-aged father who feels that even though he's reached greater heights than his own father ever did, something's missing. he has a bitchy, self-entitled daughter and disappointing beta son. nagging wife. money problems.

he's the average American except for being boss of the North Jersey mafia.

Uncle Junior is the boss. don't you forget it

>>>/yourlocalincinerator/

>What was their target audience with this?

Oh, I dunno. People who like good TV shows?

I woke up last morning and got myself a gun.

yeah, they own a stripclub, and use the place to talk about mafia related things.

does it makes sense know?

Did you bother about actually watching the show, or did you just care about the tits that pop out every 2-3 episodes.

>cocksuckingmotherfucker

Target audience are drama/crime/mafia fans.

It us a brilliant fucking show that strips mafia stereotypes from the grandure, it shows you thay they are just people who fart puke shit sleep and are just as insecure as anyone else. It removes the mystique and pazaz behind gangs and mafia in general.

It is as good as "tv show" can ever get. And you would have to be damaged if you claim that it isn't prime tv.

It's the best show ever made not because of the setting, but because of the writing. The mafia was cool and glamorous from other movies, but Goodfellas showed you how much fun it could be sometimes. The Sopranos brought it down to earth and put it to the side.
You like watching all of it, not just the mob stuff. I wanted to see more Janice and Livia drama than Ralphie or Richie being shitheads.

It's just all good all the time, any scene from this show would be a highlight of any other show.

Fuck that traitorous piece of shit

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

People that have Scarface posters in their room. Mouth breathers.

This is a random board you Mongoloid. Go find the trap thread you were looking for and shut your faggot mouth.

Sup Forums is full of GoT and ugly actresses