/ex-ussr/

artek edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h34FxEpIaaU
expert.ru/russian_reporter/2012/43/plan-andropovaputina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

State atheism was a good thing.

My grandma were a school teacher. And member of party and deputy. She was forced to visit churches to see if any of their pupils there and talk to their parents if they go to church.

That's how "soviet democracy" worked btw. Every collective had to choose their representative to be deputy and visit soviets(councils) and make proposals and vote for various shit. There were regional councils, republican, country-wide.

ayeee

My ancestors were communists who got killed in the civil war.

USSR would have been so much better with Finns running things.

There is that videoblogger guy from Finland. His ancestors moved from Finland to Soviet village because "they were hunger in Finland and they thought USSR was better" probably were commies too. And after USSR collapse he moved to Finland lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=h34FxEpIaaU

They were smart and lucky. 10k people were killed by firing squad after the civil war.

Sad

>10k

In Russia ~15 million people were killed during the civil war, like every 10th citizen of the country.

Is that old Ikarus?

I'm pretty sure it's some ЛиAЗ bus model

death to religion

Brezhnev was so fucking awful

USSR went to shit under him. Way too much military spending and refused to allow for computerisation and decentralisation of the planning system, which would've saved it

He was okay when he was young and early 70's were best times to live in soviet history.
But they he became disabled and retarded and party elites kept him and kept him drugged to do their shady shit behind his back. All ussr made jokes and fun of him too.
Then there were those several old guys who died 2 years after came to power. Andropov was good actually but he was too sick too.

Could Grigory Romanov have done things differently if he had come to power instead of Gorbachev or Andropov/Chernenko?

Putin is doing things well and he's executing Andropovs plan.
expert.ru/russian_reporter/2012/43/plan-andropovaputina/