Feels thread?

Feels thread?

I need a good cry every once in a while give me your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8
youtube.com/watch?v=3WiCDqkuL
youtu.be/ryImbOTDXe8
youtu.be/YvHZL6nI4MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel your feels

Dumping. Get in here, assholes
Surely most of you feel like killing yourselves

Holy fuck that hit me hard

Anyone wanna hear my miserable life story? Thought about sharing it before i kill myself.

>you get paid more
lol

sure

I'm listening, user
Have a qt .gif

youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8

I wanna hear it user.

Go on

im lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=3WiCDqkuL

sometimes its kinda nice being alone with no friends but eventually it gets pretty lonely when you haven't talked to anyone in weeks
i've started having full conversations with myself just so i can at least say a few words a day because im afraid ill start to forget how to actually talk

You won't.
I talk to myself all the time. Most days it doesn't even make any sense.
Nothing coherent, just repeating comedy show-exerpts to myself.

But it's amazing how less alone you feel when you can talk to yourself.
It's not the same as talking to someone else, obviously,
but at least you can be honest.
You'd be surprised how much you can find out about yourself.

God bless you

Does this mean she left the dad or?

If you're wondering, yes it's your fault. Nobody is forced to love you. You're probably a very boring person
You as the You in the text, i mean

This pic sums up my life

there hasn't been that many feel threads on Sup Forums anymore
kinda shitty
did they move to another board because I've been seeing a lot on /wsg/

women are more likely to attempt suicide, men are more likely to succeed

that has to do with the preference of methods. women (generally) want a nonviolent death and use pills or something similar, which is more likely to be caught and reversed. men use guns or slit their wrists which are not easily caught or reversed

both genders get upset, depressed, and suicidal in roughly equal numbers

the more you know Sup Forums

Yall are a bunch of sensitive faggots

feminazi spotted

Op

its ok user. you dont have to act tough in front of us

>be me 7
>starting out school n shit hoping to get new friends since i was pretty bored at that time
>school starts and everybody found someone to sit with except me,so i sit alone in the right end if the classroom.
>everbody goes silent as the teacher comes and she introduces herself Ms.Scum (she ruined my school life so let's disrespect her bitch ass)
>time for introductions...everyone comes from the same place and the same kindergarden....except me.
>being the lone wolf everyone took interest in me
>so i was kind of nervous and was acting wierd
>the next day the teacher used that as an advantage and tried to make the situation for me to be as bad as it can get
>she made fun of me whenever i made a typo or a mispronounciation
>the class soon followed up and they all made fun of me daily
>my parents weren't aware of it since i wanted my dad to think the best of me
>fast forward to the 5th grade where we get a new teacher for every subject
>the class made sure that all teacher hated me and got the wrong impression about me
>i had to do twice as much do get a passing grade and i was always left out when there were group assignments
>i slowly started to realise that i will have to endure 3 more years of this and i fell into depression
>having no friends to lean on or to talk to left me socially awkward
>ff 3years and it's time for highschool
>i was severely depressed and had social anxiety which was very bad for fitting in with new classmates
>they all found their groups and i was left alone,yet again
>being alone->isolated->bully target
>so i was bullied,verbally abused and always left out
>i thought i could handle that but a month after starting highschool my brother died from leukemia
>i broke down and cried for 2 days straight without leaving my room
>my parents were sad too but they didn't realise that my brother was the closest thing i had to a friend and he died
>i was lost and i thought i'd never get over it...i still haven't
Cancer limiter

I'm sorry you'd rather be coddled than gain a more complete understanding of the world

maybe that's why you're posting in a feels thread

I fucking hate woman like this. She deserves to get executed. Fuck.

Take the fukin kitten someone

This one gets me everytime

just make me a sandwich women

Hold on. I get where you're coming from. Both genders face struggles. The OP was a highlight of male struggles when it comes to things like psychological issues. You don't need to debate it just to feel better about yourself; it wasn't an attack on anyone.

Also, you're posting in a feels thread too. Don't stab someone with a knife-hilted knife, idiot.

jesus christ man, this is almost too sick to be on Sup Forums...

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm femanon

would you like a picture of my dick? it might help you visualize it while you masturbate

dam i thought i had it bad

I'm posting in a feels thread because I'd rather people not be mislead into feeling sorry for themseles

I am not debating anything. I didn't post it just to feel better about myself. not everything is about you, user

oh well i see i was wrong my apologies.
ps im not sure what i am apologizing for

>5 days later i had to start going to school again
>bullies noticed i was sad so they started bullying harded
>throwing me on the ground,kicking me,punching me etc.
>the first day ended and i looked like i was a slave that disobeyed his master
>day after day,month after month the bullies were continuously beating me and hummiliating me infront of everyone
>i was weak and scared
>i AM weak and scared
>i had no friends to help me
>i HAVE NO friends to help me
>summer started and i spent it all on playing games and listening to music
>i left my apartment only to walk my dog or go to the store
>noone called me to wish me a happy birthday or to ask me to go out
>the end of summer is coming and not a single thing has changed
>i have no reason to live and my family is basically ignoring my existence
>i have prepared my bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of vodka
>The End

The thing is, like, girls can't be there for guys without losing respect for them. But guys can be there fore girls. I mean, yeah, it's kinda shitty, but I guess that's a man's role, right? I totally get why a man would be more likely to commit suicide but I just think a big part of being a man is being able to have the will to soldier on because there aren't many people that'll be there for you outside of your family and you have to be careful about it.

>girls can't be there for guys without losing respect for them

you should probably spend your time with such terrible people

dont feed the obvious troll, stand above it Sup Forumsros

>That has to do with the preference of methods
Or a completely different mentality. Remember men are used to making hard decisions, doing what's necessary and have throughout history made the big decisions every time.
As the saying goes: If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right!
Women have not been in this position for most of history. So it's expected that they won't be completely sure about it.

Either way the comedy around it is hilarious non the less

that's just how almost all women are.
if u find one that's different that you are pretty lucky

>probably not
am retarded gg no re

Eh, the shitty people have made me who I am, and I'm okay with that.
Family is the biggest thing to me

>that's just how almost all women are.
this is an idea that you have formed based on your experiences, which is valid, but not necessarily an accurate representation of reality

find better people to be around

goodluck
hope whatever is next is better

youtu.be/ryImbOTDXe8

>Remember men are used to making hard decisions, doing what's necessary and have throughout history made the big decisions every time.

this is bullshit, you are not those men and did not make those decisions

you're correct in that men tend to frame the situation in those terms, and women don't

glhf user

stop making everything into an argument

thanks fam

youtu.be/YvHZL6nI4MY

make me, shitlord

>this is bullshit, you are not those men and did not make those decisions
How the fuck do I have anything to do with it in the first place?

Damn man, at least be decent when arguing instead of this bullshit

>and throughout history

this has no relevance to your point

what you mean is
>I feel pressure from my family/friends/society (pick one) to behave in a certain way and that feels unfair to me, I wish I didn't feel this way and I wish I didn't have this pressure

where you fucked up is in thinking that there is a category of people for whom the above is not true

is that worth the read?

fuck's sake, are you so dense you can't figure out he's repeating commonly used but wrong arguments by women?

And not everything is about you. Fuck off

I don't know what you're trying to say, I'm sorry.

reacting defensively to the introduction of information that runs counter to your worldview is a poor way exist in the world, user

by your theory black people should also stop bitching about there history and slavery because it didn't involve them only there great grandparents bla bla bla

Definitely. Has to be my favorite story from Sup Forums.

women just do it for attention like 50 times and then regret it and tell their moms or bfs that they took some pills, the number of times women have tried too kill themselves is so fucking oversaturated it is not a viable source for any study, it´s garbage

Or maybe "attempted" suicide is another way women get attention. They sure do love that attention.

they should stop bitching about that, because it didn't happen to them

however, there is real oppression that happens every day to black people, and those things are worth bitching about

the reason the past gets brought up is that it's relevant to understanding the current circumstance

whether or not men in the past have needed to make difficult decisions has no bearing on whether you have difficult decisions to make, except in the sense that there is some precedent for it and precedent informs expectations

but that's not a fucking excuse to be a shitter

This is so true. Some girl I knew downed 10 concerta pills in an "attempt" to kill herself. They love the sympathy that's why a lot more girls cut themselves.

Be quiet. I havnt cried since i was a child. I was raised to wall off everything. I didnt even think i coukd feel. And then last week i read a post and cried my eyes out for the first time. It felt good.
You introduced no information. Youre just an angry wizard. Begone you worshipper of satan

I can't handle this again

jesus christ will you shut up

>women just do it for attention like 50 times and then regret it and tell their moms or bfs that they took some pills

you have no factual basis for assigning intention as you have done here

you're correct in everything else, but that has more to do with methodology

by phrasing this as a hypothetical you've removed the blame for your poisonous thinking from yourself and put it safely onto other people

if you're going to make an assertion, make an assertion, but you should be ready with evidence to back up your assertion, and not just blind hate for a group you resent

implying not all women are self centered and get catered too in this gynocentric society we live in,
it's just how it is, the supply and deman of a man is so fucked most men aren't worth lifting a finger for women, we haven't had a decent death count in such a long time and with the internet and tinder etc women just don't have to do anything an men are left too rot.
ofcourse they don't owe us anything so yeah, if it was the opposite we would all be having sex like in the bedieval times. but I don't think men are going too die in big numbers soon

no

>Talking about group pressure
>I feel pressure

Kek, everybody feels pressure, whether it's from your own circle or just society in general. And that's what makes it amazing when someone makes a big decision, either in accordance to the people doing the pressure or without giving them a single thought.

>And throught history
>This has no relevance to your point
Exposure to a certain thing throughout a long period of time will make people change, even animals. The question is simply how much time.

And just to note, everyone has big decisions to make for their personal life, and that's personal. How the decisions of reformation, revolution and war is taken however is the big ones I am looking for. They are big.
And for us taking our own life is the biggest we can do. Voluntarily deciding not to live anymore.

Not saying I ever want to go that way. Never said that

this is also correct, men are raised too trust their instinct and trust their own insight rather than always asking smeone for advice on the matter.

this fucking guy just got his degree in women's study and just now realized this is the only thing he can do with it

Tears in my eyes here. MGTOW for life.

To all you guys who need to talk about your feelings, I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't, but I'm going to give you a heads up on how you should go about this.

You may not be a brick of flawless emotional control, but you are also not without considerable emotional strength, and more importantly, for better or worse, you are not a woman. Women's emotional support takes the shape of wide, public networks of people who take a divide-and-conquer approach to sharing their problems and helping each other through them. Women make up for their lack of internal strength by fostering external strength in their support groups. That's not meant to be insulting, it's just how women are and all the power to them for figuring out what works for them.

But it will not work for you. Besides making you look bad, it will make you feel bad, and it will make you feel bad no matter how accepting everyone around you is. Your emotions are not a sideshow, they are private and valuable, and shared with only the closest men in your life. My advice to you is to find two or three SOLID male friends, a tiny network, and spend personal time together in spaces where nobody else is present or able to see what has been said. Talk about your shit in those spaces, and show each other how to be the sort of men who can deal with life and its challenges. Foster each other's internal strength.

I've seen too many men who are close to me fall for the "reel men cri evertim" meme that women are projecting onto them, only to get burned by it, feeling more like failures every time the people around them remind them that their problems are not resolved. Create a tight-knit, male-only space to be emotional in, but do not try and emulate how women solve their emotional loads.

And fucking get off Sup Forums with your problems, for your own sake. A less tight-knit community you will never find.

>implying not all women are self centered
most humans are self-centered

>it's just how it is
great argument

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say with the rest of your post. what is it you think this other group has that you don't have that you want and they won't give to you? sex? attention? power? status?

well in this gynocentric society it is actualy how 99.9% of women are so your point is invalid as fuck.

Women do it for attention. It's in their genes. Men have evolved to have a "get shit done and solve your own problems" mind wiring while women have evolved a value system that's based on how many people they can get to help them vs what they are forced to do for themselves. This behavior is seen in every facet of life, including suicide attempts.

How's that? Faggot.

That's not true about girls... it really isn't. Not in a good relationship, person to person. I do get the guy part though, guys are often seen as weak when they show feelings, that's not fair.

I SHALL TAKE THE KITTEN
AS A MAN TAKES A WOMAN

either you are some numale fag or you are a femanon feminist piece of trash that literally only can see her reality and point of view and just can not feel sympathy neither empathy because women are just like that these days.. at least the majority of them

>either in accordance to the people doing the pressure or without giving them a single thought.

I agree with this premise

>Exposure to a certain thing throughout a long period of time will make people change, even animals.

if you mean darwinian evolution, you're right. you'd be hard pressed to demonstrate what darwinian evolution has to do with patterns of modern suicidality. even if you can, which you may very well be able to, this idea of making 'big decisions' isn't darwinian evolution, it's lamarckian, which is demonstrably false

It was all worth it just for the Sup Forumsutthurt

Fucking christ, that's sad.

Maybe so, but sometimes just talking about these problems to a stranger can help. Not everyone has a support group. Let us feel anonymously. We are not broadcasting to everyone we know how we feel. We are simply trying to find kindred spirits to know that we are not alone. That what we feel is real and that others feel it too.

Instead someone who thinks he knows what hes talking about has to stumble in like a retard, making a bunch of noise, thinking he has some sort of life lesson to teach us.

You dont faggot. We all already know this. Some just want something to hold on to. Even if it is with strangers. Even if its for the briefest of moments. Go troll a trap board you rude meanie

>well in this gynocentric society it is actualy how 99.9% of women are so your point is invalid as fuck.

can you demonstrate either of these claims?

> Men have evolved to have a "get shit done and solve your own problems" mind wiring while women have evolved a value system that's based on how many people they can get to help them vs what they are forced to do for themselves. This behavior is seen in every facet of life, including suicide attempts.

I can see this as being true and agree with this premise for the purpose of this thread

however I fail to see how this impacts suicidality. are you really suggesting that women attempt suicide in such a way as to see how many people they can get involved?

that seems rather far fetched, considering that when a person attempts suicide, they usually do it in order to kill themselves

>this idea of making 'big decisions' isn't darwinian evolution

I completely agree. It's something that is brought down and now it is spreading to a bigger domain which will lead to more interesting things and patterns.

Even voting can be seen as a big decision even though it's just signing a piece of paper

>everyone who disagrees with me belongs in this group of people I've invented to represent the things I don't like

and then you say that I'm the one who can't feel sympathy or empathy

read it again and maybe google the words you don't understand.
your argument is shit if your just gonna greentext two lines and disregard the whole point I made, lol.
there is wy more I can say but I am not in the mood too write an essay.
but I think if you go and google this with an open mind you would learn a few things.

>It's something that is brought down and now it is spreading to a bigger domain which will lead to more interesting things and patterns.

what the fuck are you even trying to say here

this guy is the strangest thing i think ive ever seen on Sup Forums

guys, I'm searching for 2 greentexts.
first is about forgetting how good was this site when you were a newfag and it ends with
>do you remember me?
or something

the second is something about you will never be 16 and be in love, never kiss a young girl and take her virginity while she says "i love you user" and other shit..