16 girls i've ejaculated inside in the last year

16 girls i've ejaculated inside in the last year

all have full sets, fucking/sucking/pics/vids

trips and you can choose one to uncensor
count to 5 and you can choose a set

Nobody cares

bumping bc op tried

/thread

You spent all that time to make a chart and everything? Are you a rich fag living off mommy and daddy's money spending it all on girls?

one

If trips number 1

two

three

horny, bored, lonely, rich, unemployed, neckbeard, loser.

doesn't matter, have nudes.

also, all are OC. one of them is internet-famous.

four

none

ntwo

five, there i did it. post number one

None of those girls look that hot, and I've fucked over 50 girls in the last year so keep your shit nudes

8 lets go

How about you witness my singles and kill yourself

what a beta.

I ejaculated inside my wife last year for like 250ish times. Can't be too sure, could be upwards too.

Not amerinigger here.

Tell us more about this D&D campaign you had with your basement dwellers last weekend.

not worth the time. now kindly fuck off.

1 ez trips

All off tinder and a couple hookups from parties. Was going on several dates a week. Guessing you're insecure and secretly wish everyone was as big a loser as you

if this is a trips, end thread.

You either post them or you get the fuck off. Fucking retard.

winrar

wow, OP said you were a loser...

deliver

>inb4 OP posts a single picture and nothing else

Do you drive one of these?
I bet you vape as well.
How cool are you!?

is it because it's a chevy?

it appears OP just isn't going to post at all

I don't even drive, see you don't know shit.

Bet he lives in the city as well. And parks over two spaces, leaves the windows down and keeps the engine running with AC on while he grabs a pack of smokes that'll last him a month.

Trips for 2 get!

Also, One.

>doesnt drive
>fucked 50 girls
Why are you lying?

None

Rerall

are all of these supposed to be negative things?
sure the city sucks, but a lot of people live there. parking in two spaces is a dick move. leaves the windows down? whatever. and the AC running? that would just be stupid. and a pack a month is better than a pack a day

Not everyone needs a car to get laid, apparently that's how you think the world works though lol

seeandOP is full of shit and this thread will reach 300 bumps with absolutely nothing from OP.

See And Yes, they are negative things because it fits the stereotypical douchebag who tries to hard to be a 'man' in social situations. basically over achieving; to achieve something that doesn't actually exist in today's world.
Reality is, no one gives a shit about your fucking 50 girls - which isn't true - means you're just a lonely loser wasting time on chasing bitches on your spare time.

No shit you autist.
But 50 girls in a year?
That's almost a bitch each week of the year, does he spend all his spare time chasing tail?

I read them. the weirdest thing to me was the accusation of leaving the windows down and such. just a weird thing to point out or care about

Lonely loser who gets laid and goes to parties... you just contradicted yourself. And I find it funny when losers like you can't even begin to imagine it being possible to sleep with a new girl once a week.

You missed the point fedora boy.

You can still be lonely and a loser and fuck bitches. It means you put hoes before bros. Realistically no one fucks that many girls unless they are constantly chasing girls and blow off a normal social life.
Who gives a shit if you go to parties?
Fuck 50 girls?

I would be texting girls on tinder all day at work, match that morning, talk to her all afternoon, set a date at a bar that night. It's not complicated

probably, but your point wasn't a very strong one to begin with.

It means I put hoes before bros? That's you jumping to conclusions again. And like was said previously, a girl a week isn't much at all lol

rolling for six

post all their faces

10 please

six

>people still rolling
>don't realize someone already rolled trips and OP didn't deliver

jesus christ why are the people on this site so stupid

15 fifteeeen !!!

Winrar

Uncensor 15 you fucking goat fucker liar op

OP IS HOE SHIT

Op here, doesn't count because they click the link before. It needs to be the # and no link. Sorry try again

16 if trips

Okay op dont be a nigger

Gibe us 8 pls

PAY THE FUCK UP OP

set 10 pls

>Sup Forums counted to 5
>So proud

Set 2 please

op is the biggest faggot there is

They fucking did it... holy shit.

I did this
do set 12 please