Can someone please explain White Privilege to me?

Can someone please explain White Privilege to me?

I dont get this. Am I supposed to feel bad for being white? Am I supposed to just hate myself because I'm white? I just paid $2000 out of my own bank account for my tuition with no help all the meanwhile some illegal immigrant is going to school for free...But I'm privileged?

>pic related, explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs
forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2016/03/23/nixons-drug-war-an-excuse-to-lock-up-blacks-and-protesters-continues/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just watch youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs ...white privilege? dont be silly and why would you hate yourself for being white yes we did shity things wars and so on but everyting there is was built cuz of whites exp mud houses those were build by niggers

There is no such thing, racist non whites are pissed that they're on the same page as whites people and dig deep into their mental gymnastic skills to try and convince you they have it worse than you. Just the fact that white people are now targeted by all these cunts is enough reason to believe white people have now extra hardship, while black people who eat 3 meals a day and go to school are patted on the back for imaginary "hardships" in life that don't even exist or are even laughable by tumblr folk.

The saddest part is how fast white girls abandoned their race under the guise of "gender", most of them have a white father who busted his ass to provide them with a life, all to fit in and be accepted socially by their peers they abandoned their fathers and their race, spineless and sad, 0 loyalty at least we now openly see them since their treacherous ways are seen as virtue now.

>racist non whites

Sums everything up I'd say. Reverse racism is pretty funny

>I just paid $2000 out of my own bank account for my tuition
Fucking millennials crying about having to pay for tuition. Jesus Christ, if you don't want to pay, go be a fucking ditch digger.

Quit worrying about other people and worry about yourself.

You have the privilege to belong to the Master Race. You are one of the people who Get Things Done, who make the world a better place, who create everything from breath mints to aircraft carriers. All other races look on with jealousy and envy. Some come close to copying us, but none are our equal. And most simply chimp out in frustration at the knowledge of their inferiority.

What greater privilege can one have, then to be white.

>quit worrying about other people and worry about yourself
>staves off from the topic

You'd make a wonderful politician

retard alert

Maybe just pay like myself and millions of other people have, and quit expecting recognition for it like you're special and unique. You aren't.

>I just paid $2000 for tuition
going to community college, idiot? couldn't get into real college?

>I'm 12 years old and nobody can do anything about it

keep crying like a little bitch. It shows how much balls you have and how manly you are.

>quit expecting recognition for it like you're special and unique

That wasn't the point you fucking autist. I was trying to make a comparison and a point. I pay my tuition, still following? While people of other races/ethnicity/whatever the fuck, dont have to pay anything, but somehow I get accused of being "privileged".

Does that make any sense, at all?

Good on him if he did. Do 2-4 years of community and then do 2 of state or university. Don't let hs tell you otherwise that's the smart way to do it.

Idk how that user could be so retarded? Fuck him

>Doesn't get the point

>I missed out on the college experience
it's the smart way to do it if you think the only point of college is to get a degree.

It's just a liberal ploy to explain why nig nogs, seldom excel.

Already graduated Community College and have a degree and now I'm at University pursuing a Bachelors, so, no, not really. Idiot.

>real college

because lets blow 4 years of our money on overpriced schooling when we can go to community college first and save ourselves thousands and end up only having to pay for 2 years for an overpriced education.

Yes, im such an idiot for my choices...

short to say its media foult they are brainwashing in every direction they show us the worst and the best of every nation and its up to us to decide what we're going to belive for ourself and from that there comes organizations and protest groups n shit to keep it rolling ... yet the greatest fear of mine is that one day they are going to root us out and the great white civilization will be no more

>admits he didn't go to real college
>thinks community college and regular college are the same thing

Calm down dude. "White prigeledge" is simply the very best term that niggers could come up with to provide a false explanation for why the black race continues to fall short of achieving anything but murder, rape, unemployment, and probation stats. There is no real meaning for claiming white prigeledge. The nigger race just coined the phrase so that they could ignore the truth about their inferiority and blame a more successful race.

It's kind of like a little kid who loses a game and cries "cheater" to all the other players.

Niggers are nothing more than outdated farm equipment. The fact that they can't stop committing crimes and stay in school is just an effect of their race being ill-prepared for the first world.

>The fact that they can't stop committing crimes and stay in school is just an effect of their race being ill-prepared for the first world.

/thread

Getting a degree really is the point of college though. Fucking retard

yea but there is an experience that goes with it, autist.

Not really. I went into uni at 22 with a car and the ability to drink wherever and whenever I wanted. Plus I had a business management degree which made getting a job at any retail store easy. Is living in dorms really that amazing? That seems to be the only thing I missed out on but I like my privacy.

>not a real college
>still ends up with the same degree the person who spent 4 years at an overpriced university

You really are stupid arent you?

It's basically where the upper class whites now feel bad about slavery, colonialism, segregation, and all that shit, as they should be--if you'll notice they aren't the least bit sorry for feudalism and similar shit that they directed at poor whites for centuries. But at the same time they don't want to actually admit that their ancestors were the ones truly at fault, nor give up any of their own wealth, power, and privilege that came directly from their misdeeds. So they blame it all on poor, and working class whites, and make us pay out the ass for it.

Oh, and it's not so much that they are sorry for shit, as they are still doing it around the world. What they are is afraid of their subjects feeling that they have any sort of common ground, or unity because of it. Such a thing could allow them to really challenge their power and authority.

Have you ever shot the bull with your friends and talk about who's life is harder? That's pretty much what it is. Only thing is that we're all in the same shit hole.except muh minority tries to sell a small problem as a big conundrum. To get pity points and make it easier for themselves and harder for the working man

This is the real world, not van Wilder you fuck. College is a place to get a degree and by extension a career.

Wtf did i just read...

Every race and cultures history is riddled with war, slavery, conquest.

Yet whites are suppose to feel bad, why?
Because we did it better than every other culture.

Sorry but winners dont have to apologize

>implying you know shit about that experience
>implying that experience is worth all the student debt

>missed out on the college experience of getting laid and hopped up on adderal
>calls universities that don't just do simulations in lab "overpriced"

there's a difference in the quality of education. you can get the same degree as a harvard graduate, but you still went to community college.

if you think that's all college is then you probably have autism.

No. He is a fucking moron who never went to college and believes what he sees on tv. I went to 4 years at a university and its not anything like that. Dorms fucking suck. They are itty bitty. Zero privacy. And the few college parties you go to a semester are not worth all the fucking debt you accumulate in the first two years.

But we had nothing to do with slavery or colonialism or segregation. It's like feeling bad about shit that was done hundreds of years ago. It would be like people in italy apologizing to the germans and english for invading their country thousands of years ago.

it's stupid. and why is it that it's only women and black people who are bringing it up. or fags in thick rimmed glasses and beards?

We should just bunch them when they bring it up. Then they'd stop bringing it up.

>I just paid $2000 out of my own bank account for my tuition with no help

MURICA

your taxes are pretty fucking high too

>implying that experience is worth all the student debt
>basically paying thousands to drink with strangers and experience situations where youll probably catch an STD

Yeahh no

Exactly. The black community (save a handful of honest people) is a leech on society. Not only must the white race strive to better the world and advance mankind, but must also drag the African community with them, feeding and wiping their ass as they go. If the black race rose to power, the world would fall apart, as a black-led society would breed a disproportionate ratio of leeches to hosts. If we gave the black community everything they wanted, there would be nobody left to work hard and pay their way through welfare.

Every step forward made by black activists is nothing more than white society caving under political pressure.

If you're not white I don't want you alive

sorry, bud I didn't end up with student debt because I just asked my parents for money.

how are people seriously stupid enough to end up in debt from college?

>hurr durr you just slay pussy in college dorms

This is how I know you must not have gone. You dont. I went to 4 years at a major university. I would imagine it would easier to fuck college girls if you DIDNT live in the dorms and had your own place.

Your ignorance is stinging my eyeballs.

Don't worry though, someday when you are sitting down with your grandkids, you can reflect back on "the college experience" you had at your local community college.

This is really the new generation?

>how are people seriously stupid enough to end up in debt from college?

Because either their parents werent rich or they went in with $0 and worked a shitty part time job thinking everythings gonna be ok and well its not gonna be ok and they're actually gonna end up drowning in debt because the part time job doesnt pay shit.

You are so fucking stupid. When you transfer to a major university the degree is the same as a person who transferred to the same university

yea, I went to uvm, it's pretty much what happened there. don't know where you went or how creepy you probably are, but my experience was pretty much the stereotype.

Very accurate user thats definitely me

the degree may be the same, but the actual classes you took and quality of professors for the first two years aren't.

sucks to suck.

Samefagging nigger detected.

Alright this is fucking ignorance. The same teachers that taught at Fresno state taught at Fresno city college. The exact same teachers dude. Or do they use bigger words for the state students?

>fresno state
that's a shit school and you know it.

This.

When I went to County College there were professors there that also taught at more prestigious schools around the state.

To understand white privilege you need to consider that most white who buy into that it are born into mid to upper middle class families. They come from "privilege", meaning that have a family with a solid financial base, and network of people who can help them.

>I'm white and had to pay for college

Holy fuck kill yourself.

It's more like you're expected to feel shame and pay an intellectual restitution for previous privileges that white people benefited from for thousands of years. People like to make fun of this sentiment and act like it's a whiny neckbeard ideology or something but the reality is that this is the worst time in the history of mankind to be born as a white caucasian. Even 50 years ago the number of advantages a white caucasian would have had compared to the rest of society would be immense.

So it's not so much that you personally did anything wrong, it's that your ancestors were seen to have had great advantages (which they did) and now in this liberal cucktard society you're expected to pay the price for it.

That's why I hope Trump wins the election and can actually begin to stifle some of this liberal nonsense. I would be extremely happy to see our society regress by at least ~30-40 years in regards to sexual, racial, and gender liberation.

God people are just stupid. It doesn't matter as long as you get a damn degree. At this point everyone has a damn degree and there aren't enough jobs for everyone with those degrees. Trade School, learn a damn trade and stop being paper and ink pansies that get pissy about who has what degree and from where. Want free tuition join the military. Faith in humanity is really starting to fall lately.

most of the professors at my 3 local community colleges don't have phds. nearly all of the professors at a regular university will have a phd.

Even if they arent what the fuck does it matter? You have the same fucking degree and the same job opportunities

maybe you should climb up onto the roof and jump off then?

>same job opportunities
no you don't. I know plenty of places that don't hire or wont accept people who started at community college. don't kid yourself, it's not the same education.

i had friends who made fun of me for not dating a nigger guy a year ago.

HAD friends. they all got pregnant and quit talking to me because they gotta work all the fucking time now

nice. people like you are a nuisance to society.

White privilege exists. Unfortunately, it's being taught in college campuses that white people need to be attacked constantly because of their white privilege, as though that were actually the solution.

White privilege is part kin selection, part economic stratification, part systematic racism.

>Kin selection
Humans have evolved to more trusting of people who look like them. It's just an underlying tendency that we all have; a preference for our own kind. This will happen in every facet of society, and in the United States that means opportunities for upward mobility will demonstrate this preference; to the detriment of anyone who doesn't have the right "look".

>Economic srtatification
We live in a capitalist society, there will be winners and losers. Rich and poor. If you were born rich, you'll most likely stay rich. If you were born poor, you will most likely stay poor your whole life. Upper class, lower class, middle class; while there is the opportunity for advancement, it simply is not -likely- for most people to improve their economic station.

This plays into white privilege because the "elites" have historically always been white. There is a demographic shift, to be sure, but that doesn't take away from the fact that there are more rich white people than rich ______.

>Systematic Racism
The criminal justice system has specifically targeted minorities for decades. Drug laws especially have been used to hammer the black community into the mess it is now. 60+ years ago there were judges, police officers, senators, and congressmen who were out and out members of the KKK. The laws that they forced on society back then were specifically meant to help them attack anyone who wasn't white. They weren't shy about it, either.
>forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2016/03/23/nixons-drug-war-an-excuse-to-lock-up-blacks-and-protesters-continues/
Despite them being gone, the laws are still in place, still causing harm, still hurting non-whites.

Sure it was user. You are a fucking liar and you know it. I had the whole college party experience. But you do NOT just fuck every girl you see at these parties. No one wants to fuck at the dorms the first question most girls ask is "do you have your own place" fucking in the dorms is awkward

do I make you want to go out and do something to correct the problems with society? potentially something involving violence?

>fresno
That's all you had to highlight lol

You have white privilege. Everyone living in the common wealth or former colony benefits today from the best living conditions in the world which was achieved by white entrepreneurs exploiting untapped resources.

Every single person in America right now has it better than 80% of rest of the population of earth. White, black and everything in between all benefit greatly from white privilege.

Nope, I don't care for taking others lives. If they're dumb enough theyll do it themselves.

>illegal immigrant is going to school

Maybe you should demand a refund for your horrendous English.

The concept of privilege and guilt are malignant, vicious psychological weapons used against Whites. Non-Whites are actually the privileged ones. They are privileged to be able to get citizenship visa to Whites countries, a favor which they do not reciprocate. As a White, you can not get citizenship, own land, run for government, vote or even work in Mexico or The Philippines. This is true of most non-White countries. Non-Whites are privileged to be able to make videos like this, to criticize their host White country, to assert their ethnic interests, to celebrate Whites losing power, to pull the racism card, to have access to White technology and a White civilization that they, themselves were incapable of building. White people can not speak collectively, unless it is to grovel in apology for sins committed in the past. Non-Whites are privileged never to have their imperial, racist, histories brought up and constantly flung in their faces. How often do you hear about, let's say, Turkish slavery? That Turks used to cut the penis and testicles off their black slaves? That Turks used to take baby White Christians away from their parents and train them to fight their own people? That Turks enslaved Eastern Europe for 500 years? That Turks came form Mongolia to invade, enslave and occupy the Byzantine Empire? That Turks, just a few decades ago, attacked and occupy Cyprus? That Samuel baker, the famous Victorian explorer rescued his blonde Hungarian wife from a Turkish slave market in 1859? None of this is ever brought up, but the history of White people is constantly brought up and flung in their faces, not only that, but Whites TODAY and blamed for what Whites did in the past, to the point of having to be punished for it through programs like affirmative action. Non-Whites are privileged to be able to organize and form exclusive groups for themselves. Groups that lobby for more political power for their people. in White countries. ......

>people getting butthurt over OP for going community -> real college
>didnt have to pay for any part of my community college which is why i went
>graduating from a state college
>stay mad cucks who paid for a "real" college for the entirety of their time

.....Do their home countries have minority groups pressuring the majority for political power? No, they allow no immigration. Non-Whites are privileged that they can be proud of who they are, if Whites dare to have any pride, they are racist. Non-Whites are privileged that the words "diversity" and racism" never apply them. Diversity ONLY EVER means "too many White people". Racism is a term that operationally, only applies to Whites. Non-Whites are privileged to be able to go home, to their country and culture which remains unchanged. Whites must endure immigrants by the millions who change their countries and cultures forever. Whites people are losing their homes forever, they are expected to give them away, if they raise any concerns about this, they are evil. Non-Whites are privileged to have their own ethnic countries. For a White to even SUGGEST that maybe they should have an exclusive country to protect their heritage, culture and people is instantly connected to "hate". Obviously, this is a crooked game. And obviously Whites are the ones losing out. Enough is enough. There would be no racism, privilege, discrimination, endless discussions of equality, affirmative action, knock out games, Ferguson riots, Michael Browns, Trayvon Martins or ANY of this other nonsense if we had a White country like we used to have. It is time for us Whites to form our own country, and leave these people to complain among themselves. It is time for Whites to have our own television, in which we can promote OUR culture, in which we can restore our OWN values. It is time for Whites to have our own record labels, where we can promote our classical music, and not Rihanna singing about torturing White women. It is time for Whites to educate our young ourselves, and return to The Trivium, which has been used to educate our young since ancient Greece. .....

I didn't say you fuck every girl you see at college parties, nice ad hominem.

>no one wants to fuck at the dorms
your dorms must have sucked. where did you go? probably not a major party school. people fucked all the time in the dorms at uvm. of course, everyone has to live on campus their first 4 semesters there, so that may be a factor.

when I was there some kid got drunk and went out to smoke a cigarette in the middle of winter without a coat on. he fell asleep and was still there in the morning. people were fucking with him while he froze to death.

....It is time for Whites to protect their heritage, culture and unique phenotype, because now all these things are at risk of extinction. I've had enough. Let's make it happen.

go ahead and get into a good graduate program then.

There is NO SUCH THING as White Privilege or White Guilt. Black people call everyone who isn't black a racist, because that's all they have,...everything else falls on them, but the irony is that the black people are the MOST racists of all. White people don't have a BET type channel, and Black Miss America, Black Journalism Assn, Negro College Fund, or 100s of other organizations just for their own race. When you see people in commercials helping the starving kids in Africa, who do you see?...WHITE people, never any American Black people over there trying to help their own people. How many white people adopt abandoned black children in the U.S.? TONS, but I have never seen a black family adopt white kids. This shit isn't making sense, and about 70% of the white gun carrying population is getting pushed too far these days with all of the black people trying to get over on white people, and it's gonna get ugly for the black race, which is only about 13% in population. The hornets nest has almost reached it last poking. White people are pretty tolerant, but it is really building up a ton of pressure and may explode at any second, It's not gonna take much more....

....And Don't talk to me about the Black Struggle either, it's total bullshit from lazy blacks. Black people have just as much opportunity as whites in this country, but most refuse to try and beat the odds to become successful. Its easier to blame others for your failures, than it is to work hard and be successful. Free money, food phones, housing, and subsidized housing are a way to help you get ahead, not meant to be a way of life, as most use it for. There are a lot of very successful and very wealthy black people, but if you couldn't name one, then I may agree. Look at pretty much every nation that is run by black people... 90% of them are 3rd world poor and crime ridden shack towns. Now there are the poor white people. These people face the same "struggles" as black people, yet they are white, and still poor. That doesn't sound like a privilege to me, and I have absolutely no guilt for working hard to earn what I do have. I work full time, and I pay taxes and if I'm lucky I may get a few hundred back at tax time, but people who don't work at all get refunds because they don't work, have too many kids and are just too lazy to work. But these same people who "can't find work" wont pull up their pants or stop getting neck tattoos, or pass a drug test.

.....so this tells me that they aren't even trying to work. If I was born black, I would still work and pay taxes, and provide for my family and others who actually DESERVE my help... nothing would change. But if being white is so great, then why are there so many while criminals, murders, child molesters, and drug dealers, not to mention addicts? After hurricane Katrina, the government gave people FEMA trailers and even a ton of materials so they could work and rebuild their communities, but most still look the same as the week after. there is just no motivation to work, as handouts are expected in this way of life. They keep waiting on other to do it for them. So instead of bitching because your are black and think you get the raw end of every deal, then get your ass up and change it. AND STOP killing your own people while trying to sell that "Black Lives Matter" brand. Yes, there are more black in jail and prison because they, again, dont want to work, and had rather just commit crimes and stay high....AHHHH but could Obama's secret plan be to let the Mexican in to "take care" of the government ridding people? This country is going completely broke, yet people still choose NOT to work.... Well they honey pot is almost empty and its time to get back to stock piling money and erasing the National Debt. So if you kept giving a broke $10 for years, and then you went broke, you would have to get rid of the friend, right? Well, the government is you and you are the friend.
(fin)

You have the privilege of not checking the visible minority box on the job application.

not literally fucking with him, but putting on his hat and taking pictures, taking cigarettes from his pack, that kind of thing.

pretty much am.

still didn't require me to pay for the first 2 years of college just to prove i can graduate or whatever bullshit you want to continue this with

it's just a way to complain about life not being such a great endeavor. we live in a culture of victimhood currently. it's very simple to garner sympathy by claiming to be a victim or member of a marginalized group.

Sent from my Android phone

Exactly

>I dont get this. Am I supposed to feel bad for being white?
No.

>Am I supposed to just hate myself because I'm white?
No.

What you should do is try to make your society more free and equitable. Look and see how others have struggled, and maybe, just maybe you'll feel some empathy for them even if they're not like you.

The answer has always been to work for a better society, but we have to talk about the problems of society if we are to deal with them.

>actually needing college
>hello where so i sign up for the brainwashing and indoctrination plz
>but muh piece o paper doe
Bleep blorp, must conform, must conform! faggots.

Fuck the white devil. You have lived lives of opulence and luxury while the black man has worked unending to serve your ghostly countenance.

When the revolution comes, the white man will be extinguished from the world, from record and from memory, and a world of peace, brotherhood and love will emerge, as foretold in the bible.

ad hominem means a personal attack and not an argument, you're thinking of strawman, to build a false argument that you then claim is your opponent's actual argument. silly.

I'm in a premed program, and I've been told that graduate programs do not like cc credit

I'm sorry I can't afford school, a home and a family of 5 while working McDonalds, dad

i'm in software engineering, so i've learned pretty independently but a lot of what is considered proffesional and needed to learn has been taught to me in my college classes.

but nah since you have no argument other then to pretend college is 100% invalid because your a hick lets pretend my college time has been useless lmao

White privilege - made up by liberals and sjw types. No such thing. Other ethnic groups have privilege. Not whites.

Actually, I'm gonna disagree with ya there chief. They definitely don't have the same advantages of me. When I'm reviewing candidates, and they're black, I pretty much chuck their resumes in the trash. Especially if they do that "I talk black but i'm trying not to talk black" and their voice goes down an octave and they stop using contractions and over-enunciate and try to use "big words" in-a-very-staccato-fashion-like-damon-waynes-muslim-prisoner-character-on-living...color.

So yeah, they really don't get much of a fair shake, at least from me. But what can I say? I don't like black people.

then dont get caught by whities and prove you're your own human being instead of acting like a shitty monkey who leeches off of real humans.

So everything can be just like Africa! Where they rape infants because they believe that fucking a virgin cures their AIDS and they raped all the children who can walk already. Where warlords send literal children off to battle like they're units in Age of Empires. Where no single black-run nation has ever prospered or contributed to the world in any measurable way, including both before AND after help from the rest of the world. Where diseases run rampant and are the leading cause of all death worldwide (Malaria) due to complete failure to advance technology beyond goats with carts despite thousands of years and countless examples to learn from.

TTU. Its a decent party school tbh. And the dorms do suck. We would about how the dorms were so small you could hold your room mates hand while you laid in bed. Alot of girls just didnt want to do that walk of shame. Thats why I said it would seem easier if you had your own place.

>I needed someone to hold my hand and go thru things step by step, so that means I am smart and you are dumb because you are intuitive and self-taught. (Got eeem!) *high fives all around*

What's even worse are those who insist that white success is built on top of black labor. It's the same message that convinced factory workers in the nation's taken over by communist that because they built the tractors, all the wealth and success of the factory owners rightfully belonged to them. But the truth was, ANYONE could have built the tractors. The true creators of the wealth were those that designed the tractor, and those that organized and ran the factory. Once they were gone, no one was left to design a better tractor, or improve the factory layout, or even decide that there is a surplus of tractors and the need to cut back production or build something else.

And without the black slaves, someone else would have harvested the crops. Just as had always been done. The blacks, just like the factory workers, didn't do anything that couldn't have been done by someone else. Did all the cotton and tobacco production in the American South end after the civil war? Of course not.

If you have any doubts about how necessary the blacks labor was to the US's success, look at the rest of the world. How many white nations have been successful without ever even having enough black to count as a minority? Now compare that to the number of black nation that have been successful, with our without help from whites.