Fuck you dad, I'll do what I want

>Fuck you dad, I'll do what I want.

How do you respond?

Ok. I'll be taking your phone, car, and clothes that you didn't buy yourself.

Well, i dont mind. Just remember that this wont be your home if you talk to your parents like this

Wouldn't have a kid in the first place because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Kids are a trap.
These days a lot of kids are traps.

You're out of the will.
You don't live here anymore.
You don't exist to me.

Drug her and get her castrated.
As long as she doesn't produce any race-mix subhumans i have no probelm with her leading a life as a degenerate.

Blow that niggers head off with my 12 guage

Whack her in the neck with a crowbar. (repeatedly)

if the guy doesn't do crime/drugs and has a steady job then i wouldn't really mind

that nigger's bracelet game is pretty strong.

if i ever get a daughter and she comes home with a guy from any other race, i would beat her fierce, and i would lock her up frtizl style for the rest of her life, she is not worthy too be amogst other white people anymore. i would let her live so she can feel the shame that she caused to herself and her race.

I hate that you're acting like this but at the very least you gotta let me watch.

Fuck you bitch i'll do what I want.
Throw her shit out the window and tell her she can go live with her boyfriend for all i care. An act of disrespect is the biggest offence to me so i'll commit the biggest offence to her, stop caring and stop supporting.

>>dad

i'll bite. my gf fucked 2 black guys before she met me
>theywereritchwhiterthanmeniggersbutitturnsmeon

I'll suck her back into my ballsack and try again because obviously I didn't raise that bitch right the first time

If this happened to me, fuck the rage would eat me up till the breaking point

My dad never bought me any of those or anything at all...

Seeya.

Take my money and travel the world because the gubermint is going to take care of her from now on.

Eh... You're adopted anyway.

Alright, just hand over that phone and cars of your which you didn't buy and have fun living on the streets.

yeah, cucking isn't for everyone

Kill the bitch, kill the nigger and go make another baby.

Enjoy getting sued.

Maybe if you're a eurocuck
You can legally kick out your kids once they're 16/18, depending on where you live in the states.
Same with taking "their" clothes and phones. It isn't theirs so any lawyer will back you up should they try any legal shenanigans. Should they be younger, you can place a restraining order on the black guy until then.