1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Would you volunteer to serve in your country's military if a barbaric country conducted a sneak attack on yours?

1. pretty much a non country
2. it would be mandatory for me if we even had time to mobilize

Fuck no, Italian blood runs through me. Id run to another country in a heartbeat.

pussy

I would sign up because they wrongly took manchuria and hatefully invaded china

Which was the safest branch? I'd sign up for that one so I don't get drafted to a worse one later on.

the marines (technically the army since they didn't serve in the pacific, just the marines air force and navy)
and the army for the european theatre, hence the rangers leading the way, which would normally be the marines

>pepsi
>voluntary choice 404 not found

yup, why not?
as long as it's a bloody, gory crude war like that against narco i'd sign in right in just to have a dramatic death.
though i prefer a resistance/insurgency kinda conflict tbqh

Enjoy getting nuked

Yes, of course

I would do it again too

Depends on the country.

1. Russia
2. Dunno. If it's some small and angry cunt like a fucking chihuahua like Ukraine or Polan then yes

No - if its a cunt. Plenty of trained professionals there.

Yes - if its a future civil war which most probably will be with mudslimes.

t.pajeet kumar

No, I'm not a brainwashed idiot whose will be manipulated by some rich people interests

But what if Poland will invade in your country and will try to rape your mom?

I would never give my life for the corporate elite, the deep state intelligence services and the military industrial complex, no matter how many spooky appeals to 'patriotism' and the construct of the nation state I have to endure. I'm not a fucking brainwashed ant.

Are you Chinese?

maybe

Pearl Harbor was what your Jew president and Churchill wished to happen and they did every possible ways to trigger it like 9.11.

You Americunts need to contemplate more before throw yourself into battle fields.

>Americunts
>contemplate

Look at the president they voted for

Originally Manchuria wasn't land that belongs to China

Are you still butthurt about that leash of yours?

Why do you always express Manchu-Japan alliance as invasion?

there is no "originally" in the argument about manchuria because that has its own problems

they were once known as liao or khitan who also thought themselves as chinese (not han per se) during that time and later again during qing

it is easy to justify and chinese regional breakaways as some sovereign ethnic thing, not just non-han populations but for ancient states too, wu, chu, zhou, tang, song (their incarnations as states during the spring and autumn era) are all technically states by their own right

the qing abdicated legally under international law, the aixinjuelou no longer can rule china
but japan is crafty they took the exiled house and made them rule not-china so technically a ruler of their own people but not of the same name by the end they can "reconquer" china as their ancestors did

fuck yeah I'll make Pearl Harbor 2.0

>Fuck no, Italian blood runs through me
Obviously not, a real Italian wouldn't back down from a fight

Thanks for liberating us Hamburger

I didn't do shit

MacArthur made a promise and he kept it best he could, credit where credit's due

Wish he could've made it before Bataan though

Yes. Since I'd probably be relegated to some office duty since I'm blind as a mole, my feet are shit and I'm not /fit/ in general.

you're joking right?

1. Russia.
2. Implying anyone would ask my for my opinion.

>australia gets attacked
>salute
>"where do you need me sir"

1. usa
2. I already served

1. flag
2. yes, it'd be a noice way to go

1. Australia
2. Yeah, fuck living under some chink regime. I'd literally rather die.

1. Born in Mexico, live in US
2. Hell yeah. I'd protect either without hesitation.

>a soldier in every son

1. born and raised in Hong Kong but raised by American parents. Studying in America rn
2. Hong Kong would get rekt, I'm white so I wouldn't do shit for PRC, and I really couldn't care less about America, so no for all.

Would autism get me deferred?

Don t forgot
Rayan hardgen