So... thats my situation:

So... thats my situation:
Me and two friend are going to beat up and rob a local drugdealer next week. SO if you want to hear the plan and or have any suggestions about the whole thing, speak and i'll deliver the plan

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stylee32.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you russian?

Any weapons ?

Good luck

depending on who he has connections to, this could be very very bad for you guys

try to bag his face some way so he cant see you and talk in a accent ,hell black face yourself whail your at it

Post pics of gunshot/stab wounds when you're done.

what he says, local kingpin finds out his shits been hit he will be out for you guys.

You have a plan?

Posting some DIY Info graphs for you

show us what you're going to use with timestamp

Wear masks

How much local are you sure he is?

Finished dump

I hope he kills you op. You are fucking scum.

Try to destroy his nut.
>only one tho

Nice dump. Do you have any other pics to share? I can share this info.stylee32.net/ and some more pics to

OP is probably a 16 year old faggot that's gonna "rob" another fellow tryhard teeny faggot.

by "drugdealer" he means local highschool bitch that sells shitty bush weed to gullible high school faggots.

inb4 OP gets arrested because he's dumb as fuck

That's where I got most of those infographics from, I just thought it would be more efficient to give him the direct items instead of links.

I also have some more good ones saved if you want to see them

If it's in the site I gave. Then no thanks but anything else is good. Also do you want to start an info dump on another thread? I'll help bump with some of mine?

Sounds good so we don't derail this thread.

I hope you're doing this from a purely selfish standpoint and not for some weird sense of justice like "drugs are bad" or some shit. He does nothing wrong, it is the customers who choose to buy it from him, and it is on them that their actions fall.

If they went down a bad path and are now too addicted to stop even though they want to, they're just idiots for starting something they knew would end up this way and deserve whatever happens to them.

And If they like the drugs and don't care, then it's nothing more than a happy business transaction that the government merely doesn't like because it "damages" ,in their eyes, something that they want to be a tool for their society or whatever.

But if you're doing simply because you want the money and the drugs, go ahead, that's pretty fair imo. If he can't beat you guys he just should have been more careful.

Let him show up on a parking lot, change the location by phone, rip him on his way out.

one telescopic truncheon, pepperspray, and my fists

Thread link

help bump to front page

How are you going to lure him? Does he know wher eyou live etc??

Well that was written by someone who's never committed a crime, just read a lot of mafia books. Plus at least in the US the mafia is dead, and I get the feeling that just up and deciding one day that you and your boys are a mafia now will get you laughed out of town.

>"You see Mr. Jones, there's a new organization in town, I'm working for Don Jordino, so you need to show some res-"
>""Ronny go home, you aren't fooling anyone!"

Infographic thread link for anyone interested

This

Doesnt work

the guy doesnt know our faces or who we are so all the masking stuff in unimportant. when the dealer shows number 1 of us his stuff n1 will spray the pepperspray in his face and n2 will come from behind and knock him out with the baseball bat and thats pretty much it. the good thing is hes no part of a gang or mafia of any kind

no he ripped one of our friend off and robbed him in the first place

summerfag

I recommend having a third guy as a backup plan in case he manages to get one of you of guard

Jesus tards aren't welcome there.

Good enough reason, always stand up for your friends