en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Freedom_Deal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Menu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_Campaign
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when amerika-kun notices you
:3

When were we at war with South Africa, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kuwait, Turkey, Mongolia, Croatia, Bosnia, or Brazil?

You also missed our conflict with the Regency of Algiers, if you consider that to count as Algeria. we fought them in the Second Barbary War. Or are you considering them part of Turkey because the Regency was a vassal of the Ottomans? In which case why is Morocco on there? Operation Torch?

We love you leafs. You and Britain will always be #1 and 2 in no particular order, at least until our population is replaced with Mexicans.

When'd we fight finland? and did we ever TECHNICALLY go to war with russia? Why isn't Constantinople filled in red if turkey and greece are?

Finland was technically part of the Axis.

Technicality from WW2.

As I recall the only thing from outside USSR was one british bombing

Can't believe I missed that. When did we fight Greece?

I also notice Somalia and Syria are red. Presumably because of Gothic Serpent and Inherent Resolve. But if attacking insurgents inside a country rather than directly attacking the country's government counts as going to war with them, shouldn't Pakistan and Yemen be red as well? We've conducted drone strikes, bombings, cruise missile strikes, and special forces raids in those countries to a greater extent than Somalia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_strikes_in_Pakistan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Yemen

>Croatia
>what is WW2

Technically they weren't. They never formally joined the the Axis, they were a co-belligerent. We also never took action against them or declared war on them. At least Thailand and Bulgaria got a token amount of bombs dropped on them (that leveled a couple cities and killed a few thousand civilians).

Actually, I figured it out. Operation Deliberate Force is probably why Bosnia is filled in. I think there were some ethnic Croats in the Austro-Hungarian divisions that get chewed up at the Battle of the Argonne Forest?

Iran should also be red if the definition gets this loose. See Operation Praying Mantis.

Yes. The Soviet Union asked the USA and UK to declare war on Finland. The UK agreed and sent one bomber. The USA just said no.

I don't recall us declaring war on Croatia or taking any form of military action against them, unlike the other minor Axis members like Romania. Did we bomb you guys?

When did they go to war with brazil?

>when you've been in so many wars in only 200 years and you're not sure which countries you fought against anymore

you in fact bombarded our partisans with food, military hardware and supplies during WWII.

The whole world should be red thanks to proxy wars desu

Also
>USA never fought the USA
Truly a non country

>When a leaf shitpost

So cute~

Because your navy ran away:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_crisis_of_1885

Never.

When did the US go to war with France? Is this counting Vichy France or something?

We had some air skirmishes with you guys too apparently.

>
The Air Force of the Independent State of Croatia (Zrakoplovstvo Nezavisne Države Hrvatske, or ZNDH) and the units of the Croatian Air Force Legion (Hrvatska Zrakoplovna Legija, or HZL), returned from service on the Eastern Front provided some level of air support (attack, fighter and transport) right up until May 1945, encountering and sometimes defeating opposing aircraft from the British Royal Air Force, United States Air Force and the Soviet Air Force. Although 1944 had been a catastrophic year for the ZNDH, with aircraft losses amounting to 234, primarily on the ground, it entered 1945 with 196 machines.

US refused to pay their debt to France in 1798

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Torch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Battle_of_Casablanca

USA a non country

>estonia

what

Oh come on, Cambodia and Laos should be red.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Freedom_Deal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Menu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_Campaign

2 wasnt enough

are you afraid to fight a ground war? come at me american

ayyyy

Estonia was a member of the axis powers in WW2 apparently
So was croatia

sneak attack while the military was busy fucking China's ass

coward

>sneak attack while the military was busy fucking China's ass

More Japanese soldiers died in the Philippines than in China bro.

Forgot Grenada.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

That's because we were fucking Chinese enjoying victory

ayyyy

ayyyy

Wasn't that literally after the sneak attack when we were caught with our pants down?
Wasn't that your whole plan in WWII? To get the US with it's pants down so you could have enough time to win in china?

Better version?

forgot pic

Shit, forgot Thailand.

Ah well.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm not sure how showing you losing the war and getting btfo on sea, land, and air was supposed to be an ayyyy.

lol, japan gave no fucks about the chinese

it's k/d ratio that does matters by your logic in vietnam ;^)

Japanese people feel proud and safe killing innocent peasants.

Although, Japan during that era was highly militaristic society. All production capabilities was devoted to output of military related things

Literally 3.8 million of those 4 million were Chinese. We are not talking about the Chinese, but the Americans.

there are only two things in war - combatants and potential combatants

you mean
combatants and potential combatants are the only two things in war, yes?

ayyyyyy

United States has fought in 100 wars since its founding according to Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Of these 100, we have only lost six wars we've been involved in
>Red Cloud's War, BTFO by Lakota Injuns
>Bay of Pigs Invasion, BTFO by poor commies
>Vietnam War, BTFO by rice farmers
>Lebanese Civil War
>Somali Civil War
>Russian Civil War

Only Vietnam and the Bay of Pigs were really significant to the US

We've stalemated in two wars
>War of 1812
>Korean War

The US has a victory rate of 92% :^)

Counting the Bay of Pigs invasion as a US war is really questionable.

>did we ever TECHNICALLY go to war with russia?

Yes, you invaded us in 1919 during the civil war.

We invaded their country and were thoroughly BTFO m8, I count it as a loss

and we lost

ww2 is a co-op play and you can't omit your team mates or cannon fodders who contributed to absorbing japanese offense and resources, even though japan was fighting alone in asia pacific :D

>South Africa

feels good to be on the right side of history

reminder

Fuck off faggot.

1. France (eternal greatest ally)

2-99 uk/can/jp/au/kor/pol/etc in particular order

We're always willing to stand with you against the Mexican horde you know, most just won't admit it publicly. Just say the word and consider taco removed.

wtf i hate sweden now

lol