Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, so I was on this discord chat fucking around with my friends with a google bot and we found a whole shit load of CP. And no, I'm not giving you any because I don't wanna get banned. But back to the story, we were messing around and then I searched "naked dead kids". I don't know if they were dead but they sure as hell were naked. So we clicked on the site that has this photo and the website only contains the word "OK". I was wonder if we could debunk this??? Will be dropping photos.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/213704044647153664/213704044647153664
discord.gg/f2kzQ
lets.rabb.it/886j/kTNee89n3v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post em

Post pizza bitch

maybe use the wayback machine to see the website in the past

>honeypotted

checkmate

bumping because i am one of the people that was on the discord

click "Allow"

Invite link? I'm in the mood for some chatting with an active server.

Ahhhh hell yeah that's so hot

bumping as i am OP's father and i'm proud of him

bump. Im interested in how this turns out

Fuck that.

Kek

it maybe is a php ip logger . since the word "ok" is not surrounded by any html tags . op if i was you i would be ready to explain everything to the fbi and try to prove your innocence and were just fucking around

do it fgt

discordapp.com/channels/213704044647153664/213704044647153664

discord.gg/f2kzQ

hit allow op you got to do it now

Not a valid invite link... I don't really want in anymore though.
Is right. Everyone in that server is getting a phone call.

As for Internet detective shit? Let the FBI handle it.

hello am in discord not getting any phone calls

Will turn on flash on stream. lets.rabb.it/886j/kTNee89n3v

use stream.me need to make an account for this shit

>700000000
wait when was this get

That's just the Flickr CDN you fucking retard, you should've realized that just by looking at the link.
It says "OK" because that's the default message for HTTP code 200 (which means "page found" essentially) and nobody at Flickr bothered putting up a better page.

Switching to Stream.me because rabb.it is shit

nevermind fuck it rabb.it

more like rabbi.t
>le happy merchant.jpg

As for the Flash embed, seems like you got adware or retarded plugins or some shit. The server response is literally "OK", not any HTML so everything else was added by your browser.

if its a php ip logger it might say ok without any html tags

Yeah sure, Flickr logs your IPs.
Actually it probably does, for analytics, but so does literally any other website.

fuck this in the stream op is just showing cp

dirty pedo just wanted to see what happens when you allow the flash

"Messing around" dude it's like playing russian roulette with someone else's life in danger. You don't mess around with your own life

flickr is a image hosting place you could say its like imgur in a way . so no fbi honey pot just some sick guy on flickr posing cp . if you are feeling like a good person op report this shit to the fbi

Dw the site says that it's "OK" no need to worry

That's just because people are too fucking lazy to make it render a whole page so they just put echo("OK") instead by the way.

Use tor and give it to us, faggot!

> I'm not giving you any
Then you proceed to tell people how to find it.

There was no friends youre just a sick cunt.