Animal abuse tread

Animal abuse tread

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/jzre9eze3mskt8u/AACj2le7e5yobO281j0E7Ir0a?dl=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

what about that guy who tied up his dog and raped it?

Oh please post.

What about it?

I don't have it. I don't even know what it was called, but i think the dog was named Boss or something.

Seriously you guys need legit help. Like long term your brain is really going to get emotionally fucked up even further. Consider it.

Thats cool

Dubs

know what you're talking about, don't have it.

Thats cool

Thats cool

Anyone got some more dog abuse?

stop fucking squeezing them and twisting them, jesus christ. I'd love to twist that dudes nuts around and ask him if he likes it.

MODS MODS

>that one guy
Oh... you sweet summer child...

Delete this

Honestly that wouldn't hurt at all. You have to squeeze balls a lot more before they begin to hurt.

its to arouse the horse not to hurt it

do you have these webm sets?

Yeah, thats me in these old gifs. newfag

dropbox.com/sh/jzre9eze3mskt8u/AACj2le7e5yobO281j0E7Ir0a?dl=

I know, this is currently not active, but keep an eye out for this one, if it comes up again at any point.
Has a variety of goodies.

Mooooooooddssss. Delet this thread plz

nope sorry dubdubs

what do horse sperm taste of

I have no first hand experience, but supposedly it's salty as fuck.

Anyone has that one webm with the gay horses?

Seriously OP, KYS. You're a waste of air.

Do you live in Europe? I would happily go on a road trip anywhere to play "eat the curb" with you.

I don't have the webm, but if you want a search term.
Look for Eselhengst, some gay donkey stuff.

Internet Tough Guy award 2016 goes to this user.

Thats cool

MODS, please delete this thread. For the sake of this wonderful website.

that dog has more game then anybody in this thread, fucking a 10/10

Haven't decided where to go on my vacation yet. Might as well do something useful.

Thats cool

MODS

You faggots fap to traps, kids, loli, and other faggots, enjoy gore and rekt threads.
>Animal aboose
>Mooodd hallpp

Shut the fuck up.

Thats cool

Vacation in an aggression management seminar.

sickos who abuse animals deserve to have a bullet between the eyes

Sadism and Zoophilia.. Finally a combination that makes me go diamonds! Thanks guys! Got anything where the animals are disemboweled alive?

Seems faggot OP left. lol

I couldn't care less that you post horse penises. Even mental test subjects deserve their fix. It is just pathetic that you need actual molested animals who cannot defend themselves. Same goes for pedophiles.
>Make some anime, make some silicone replica. Just don't molest animals/children for fun. It is pathetic.

You're probably that piece of cancer kid who pussys out at any chance in fights
stop having a big mouth you retarded little imbecile

Thats cool

>Edgy cringelord summerfags
>Sup Forums is going to shit
>GTFO

>Let's find out.
>Name a place, date, time anywhere in Europe, within reasonable distance/time.
>Let's meet up.
>

I've never molested an animal or abused one, where did I imply that I have?

However, I'm not going to become a blubbering snot ridden tard over some pictures on the internet.

Thats cool

Please just kill yourself already you spastic cringe retard, do us this favour
Nah for real kid, hang yourself

what is this

>Name of thread is literally "animal abuse thread"
>apparently you seem to have no problems with this
>You love animal abuse
>kys/suggest a meeting place and time

Thats cool

Sure. You wanna do it? Name a place and time at your convenience.

Thats cool

>the cringe itt

it's euphoric.

>>>/reddit/

Thanks for being here.

You're speaking to two different anons, user.

Go back to the facebook comfort zone.

This guy is right. This thread is fucking bullshit, I haven't seen ONE SINGLE animal being abused here, only jacked off. Where is the torture? Why don't they cut off a horse dick for instance or stick a dynamite stick up it's arse?! Come on guys, you can do better

Thats cool

Don't you have anything with urethral insertions on horsedicks? Like a sharpie or a burning hot needle?

>"Hey Mongoloid friend, you know what would be so hot?"
>"No Tard friend, do tell me."
>"What if we make 2 doggos strangle themselves in a self made contraption so we can watch them suffer for hours and eventually witness their self inflicted deaths caused by exhaustion and sleep deprivation?"
>"OMG, I would totally jerk off to that!"
>"Me too! We can finish in eachothers assholes!"
>"Let's do this!"

>KYS

nope.

Learn to greentext and go back to your leafy shit you newfag.

AAAnd he's bitten.

Thats cool

tbh that's probably pest control there, so the doggos don't eat the livestock that will keep you and youre family alive during the winter. just sayin

How about we meet somewhere in Germany? You seem like the kind of guy to have a good conversation with.

Back in the old days on Sup Forums people would actually got prasied for pics like that, summer really gets worse and worse, more and more mentally challenged kids are coming and it just doesn't end, since moot is gone every spastic of facebook and 9fag comes here to cry out lout for that sorta stuff but still fap their dicks off to trans and fucking loli

Thats cool

So near to quints.. But even without them, you speak the truth. I mean, you can only hope that most of this shit is unfunny bait, because these people are retarded to complain about stuff like that on a site like this. Autistic Children.

>inb4 That's cool

Thats cool

Do you even nature? That is not how it works.

Wolf attacks are so fucking rare. In the forest near my hometown there live so many wolves and I met numerous of them for the past 25 years. Read some books, faggot. Adam Wajrak is an expert on this matter.

Thats cool

The difference between trans and loli, and animal cruelty is that trans is voluntarily and the loli material consists of fucking comic drawings, whereas the animal cruelty is literally cruelty.

Not a trans or loli lover. Just pointing out bullshit.

someone post that webm of the 3 filipina chicks stomping a puppy to death with their bare feet.

Thats cool

This guy had to be fat...

>Pathetic weak ass pussy
>"hunting"
>a fucking chihuahua is more dangerous

Thats cool

I thought only uglies let dogs fuck them and that the knot hurts. Sup Forums taught me

That's nice.

Thats cool