Do you like Dominican girls?

Do you like Dominican girls?

Bump

yeah, they have great butts

Dominican people are soo obnoxious, and they smell and most of them live like pigs all their houses full of crap, like they never clean anything.

I mean not every dominican person in the world is like that but where i live theres a decent dominican community soo theres that.

She has a 10/10 ass, kinda cute tho.

where do you live? and I think that girl is more than just "kinda" cute

>be me
>be 19
>take a vacation to DR
>find this really sexy domincan front desk attendant
>flirt with her and eventually get her to agree to go out with me and my friends
>at club, ask her to dance
>she backs up on my crotch
>instant diamonds
>go back to her place since she would get fired if i took her back to the resort
>fuck her ass for hours...one of the best ive ever had

dominican chicks really know how to shake their ass

Anymore?

how has nicer asses, puerto rican girls or dominican girls?

You have to be gay to excel at that job

I would have to tape my dick to my thigh

she let you do anal?

how?

she asked for it

I like latinas due to my experiences with a Peruvian, a Colombian, a Venezuelan and 2 Brazilians. They were kind of down to earth, friendly and pretty.
Don't know about Dominicans but the one in the webm is hot

Are you going to post this thread every day?

pics of your front desk attendant.
Always hard to believe that women are into anal. Have so many SJWs in my social environment

*who

That's how to spot an autistic fantasy

>hurr I met this chick and she was soooooo into anal, I fucked her asshole for a month straight then I dumped that slut

i found a bunch of her from people who reviewed the resort on tripadvisor, but im not gonna post them here bc im sure someone is gonna fuck her over...she was hot tho - great body, nice plump ass

i do now

is she the only hot one on the team?

Here in Florida it's pretty much like that.
Not all of them are pigs but i'd say about %80 of them live like they were raised in the streets of Brazil

I think so.

dominican girls have delicious asses

nice how much you care for her

She looks like that girl from Orange is the new black they both fine af

whats next? you used to be the president aswell? you fucking lying virgin fuck

she was nice...plus i dont want some virgin here to take the opportunity to ruin her life

lol you dont have to believe me, butthurt fag...i know its tough for you without a timestamp or trips or whatever else you need to believe shit

what do you think how many tourists she fucks? Did you pay for her?

i don't think very many...she actually seemed shocked that i asked her.

all those resort employees looks pretty plain when they are in their uniforms, so i don't think they get too much attention. she was naturally very attractive tho....so basically every night before my friends and i would party id sweet talk her and ask her for advice on where to go and to ask her to come out with us (jokingly), never expecting her to agree.

The third night there we decided to go to this club called Mangu and when i told her this she got super excited and told me that it was her favorite club and agreed to go out with all of us

and no i didnt pay

I like all girls because Im not an homosexual.
Whites, latinas, asians, black as long as they hot

>she actually seemed shocked that i asked her
women play games too
>all those resort employees looks pretty plain when they are in their uniforms, so i don't think they get too much attention
you really think you are the only one that likes to fuck natural front desk attendants? You think she lets only nice guys like you in her ass?

nope...but there are easier girls to be had in punta cana. We went to la punta and there were plenty of chicks that didnt even play hard to get....10usd can pretty much get you laid and then some

plus i didnt see any other guys giving any of the employees attention...there are resort rules about doing anything with the guests which is why we had to be careful

I will say this much tho - when she was out of her work clothes and dolled up...holy fuck. 10/10 easy

found her fb

did you sniff her asshole?

so now you don't care about her privacy anymore? Looks nice though. More pics please.
Now I get kind of jealous

nah

i was more concerned about her pics being traceable - this ones are fine

wtf i love dominican girls now

How hard could you go on her ass?

fairly hard...she seemed to like it. kept calling me papi when id go harder. very similar to what abella anderson does

My girlfriend is Dominican. We have a child together. I fuck her often. Her ass is probably the best ass i've ever seen.

She, like all girls, is insane though, of course...

But a very nice ass.

how many loads did you shoot in her ass?
Did you talk to her in Spanish?

do you ever lick her butthole or suck on her toes?

i'm not a foot fetish guy. feet are like elbows to me.. no interest.

Yes i've liked her asshole. It always surprises her. it's kinda cute.

what does her asshole taste/smell like?

more pics!!

Ive been dating one for 3 years...so ya

kinda like asshole

Dominican girls can be nice as long as their african percentage stays low

came in her ass 2x, fucked her pussy once, but wouldn't let me cum inside so i came on her face

no condom? She must have had you com flow out her ass the day after. She can get pregnant just by your cock in her pussy because of precum and the rest cum of the 2 ass times though.
Latinas are said to be more sexually open minded and hate men less, you agree?

No. The only negress'/mulattas worth fucking are of the Horn of Africa sort, i.e. Somalis, Ethiopians, and Eritreans, because they have more slender builds and finer, more Caucasoid facial features. Fat lipped, low-skulled West Africans are not attractive.

mas por favor

oh i definitely used a condom...prefer not to, but wasnt gonna take any chances

she's on left and another one of her coworkers on right

her ass really looks delicious. More, more, more

if she can't score she might as well be a faggot

she doesn't look too smart

do I even still have to ask for more? Please without sunglasses

I live here in DR so hell yeah i love asses here.

yah man.

Shame DR bundaball teams weren't at rio this year.

more. this time fully clothed and innocent looking

I like the way she had to cover her snatch in case a lip popped out kek

on left

I'm a Dominican...and I'm happy to see a photo of Winifer Fernandez in Sup Forums

innocent looking. She really looks there like the anal slut she is. Try again

hwo

hows this

>Do you like Dominican girls?
no

better. mas papi, dame mas
retarded?

Best job in the world, basically