I'm about to order some delicious pizza. Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's, Sup Forums?

I'm about to order some delicious pizza. Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like papa johns just cause they're cheap and less greasy then the others.

Out of these options, Papa's is the best.

Dominos and Pizza Hut are shit tier nigger pizza.

Domino's is amazing too but as long as all the pizza gets eaten in the first sitting... it doesn't hold up well as left overs

pizza hut bro, trust me. i've worked at all 3.

Pops Pizza if you're in the UK. Nicer than all the rest and cheap as fuck.

Papa's of fucking course

Try something that's not part of a chain.

Why, give more info you faggot

This. Why not try a local pizza place? Its almost always higher quality.

Fuck no. Greasah Hut is more like it, and does not microwave well

how much jizz do you like in your pizza?

Not really. Many of them might be good according to local tastes, but some localities have shit taste. Case in point, never eat St. Louis style pizza. They use provel cheese, cracker crust, and most places aren't actually good at making it.

make your own.

And you think chains dont use ingredients like that? They do, but at least with local places its more likely to be cooked within the past hour.

if you put a damp paper towel over your pizza slice when you microwave it, it prevents the stale texture/dry spots. That works or just ordering what you can eat in one sitting is also good. I'm a whole medium pie kinda guy, but my GF can only handle a personal. If we eat together we get a large and I eat 3/4th of it.

Papa John's but as for extra sauce and well-done bake. Doing that improves their pizza slightly.

Chains do not use provel cheese (they use mozzarella, which is superior in nearly every way). Chains usually use Yeast style dough instead of cracker style. Chains cook their food to order unless its a by the slice sort of place.

papa johns i the best out of all of them to be honest fam wattpad.com/299524755-the-robbery

What kind of toppings does Sup Forums like? Pepperoni and jalapenos is one of my favourites, and ham, pineapple, olives, and corn is my second favourite.

Bacon and Tomato is my GFs favorite, Mine is pepperoni and bacon.

Though I'm kinda getting burnt out on bacon, I keep getting the nasty all fat pieces that have no crunch to them and don't melt in your mouth like it should if it was cooked perfectly.

This wtf, it turns to shit when cold, unlike most.