Why do westerners pride themselves on freedom but want to ban a piece of clothing?

Why do westerners pride themselves on freedom but want to ban a piece of clothing?

Really makes you think

Cause it's a symbol of evil

Because all mudslimes deserve hellfire

Because if you don't want to integrate fuck off.

I don't understand it either. Wouldn't work in the US.

Because we like to see who we're talking to.
It's a bit weird talking to a tent

Only true Western nation is the USA and we do not ban religious clothing. It's unconstitutional in our country.

Politicians are just trying to fool stupid eurofags that they're against Islam by banning the burqa.

The refugees are still going to keep coming and their women are going to continue getting pounded by big Muslim cocks.

Westerner seems insecure about their faith or triggered at islam in general, boo! minaret.

I think it's a shame that some muslim women don't want to integrate by wearing western clothing (they believe that you can't dress western-style and modest - you can)

but banning a piece of religious clothing is a direct violation of freedom of religion UNLESS they need to be identified in court, CCTV etc.

It's distraction politics. The problem are the Muslims being in Europe at all, not what they wear. So politicians distract with this garbage by seemingly addressing the problem, but actually addressing trivia.

>check flag
>shitskin who fled his shithole
As usual you subhuman mudslims leave your shithole to make christian country turn to shit just like yours

Oh don't worry wearing a symbol to identify you as muslim will be mandatory in the near future.

Is that actually a real Muslim woman or just someone pretending to be?

It's hard to imagine a religious hijab-wearing Muslim girl actually posing like that in a tight dress.

I neither understand, that's stupid to forbid people to dress as they want. ,It wouldn't pass in Anglo countries, but liberties are part of Anglo culture.

But we don't want to ban a piece of clothing.
Anybody who does isn't a true American.

Let people wear what they want to fucking wear.

I totally agree with you. That's also not only a violation of freedom, but it creates the opposite effect, people wear it more to look like rebels.

In Italy burqa is illegal because everybody needs to be recognisable

at any given time you need to be recognisable?

Covering your face in public is illegal

yeah exactly, it seems the muslim hysteria may contribute to the children of secular muslim parents in the west to become more radical

Yes

Being forced to dress a certain way because of your religion is the antithesis of freedom

What's up with these laws? Do you have problems with masked bandits running around or something?

except it is only legally enforced in two countries: Iran and Saudi.

Yes there are familial expectations but that's another issue

I don't know, but they date back from before all the terrorists attack so it's possible

>It's hard to imagine a religious hijab-wearing Muslim girl actually posing like that in a tight dress.

Even if it isn't legally enforced, it's still enforced in other ways. Like bullying or discrimination

If you care at all about equality then islam is incompatible with that desire/goal. Simply because islam wants women to cover up because otherwise they can "inspire lust" in men. But women are not responsible for how men feel about them; men are responsible for their own feelings and actions. So it's backwards as fuck. Shit's medieval and needs to stay in the middle east.

this should be banned everywhere disgusting

They claim its not a free decision due to masculine oppression on females. I don't like those pieces of cloth, but it's hypocritic to ban it in all places.
*whom*
Oh shit, poor frogs must be desperate due to the coldness of winter's deepest depths against the severe frosts whilst being legally unable to cover their faces.

[Penn_Jilette.jpg]

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>Like bullying or discrimination
And this is where you call child protective services instead

Reminder that 95% of people who debate burqa bans don't know what a burqa is.

Reminder that if they did know 100% would still favor ban.

Europe isn't free anyway and Islam is fucking shit so they might as well just ban it entirely.

I have absolutely no problem with Hijabs. I just don't want Burkas around.

all of this drama over a fucking head scarf

>French ban on niqabs and burqas also banned fursuits as well
Viva la France

Who'd want to have a bunch of spooky ninjas running around

life finds a way

Nice joke

It happens with and between adults as well, naturally

It's 'vive' you dumb burger. God, why are my countrymen such idiots

But wait, that particular piece of clothing exists to effectively ban something.

I see more niqabs and burqas than when it wasn't banned yet.

The French aren't true freedom loving westerners, they're crypto-commies.

This