What are you guys thoughts on interracial relationships?

What are you guys thoughts on interracial relationships?

Only legal in Canada.

i'm in one. because i'm not a racist shitbag, i never even think about it.

What's your opinion on relationships?

I'm fine with with it, Honestly I don't give a shit if you're black, gay, yellow or normal

i think Sup Forums is obssesed with it

Hey look a single mother

>interracial
I believe that the white race can reproduce herself with Asian people but no with retarded niggas

I don't care
The only white girls who end up with the thuggin black dudes are white trash and the ones that end up with respectable black people are just like any other relationship
who gives af? If I'm allowed to fuck asians then niggers are allowed to fuck whitey

>100 pounds overweight with stretch marks and daddy issues has entered the thread

I don't think that any other race besides Caucasian should exist. Every other race causes problems with limited development whereas the Caucasian race has made leaps and bounds of progress causing little to no problems.

whatever you wanna tell yourself bro. i'm a gainfully employed 30 year old white dude with an incredibly cute 24 year old mixed race gf. we have incredible sex and life is good.

but keep projecting your dissatisfaction with life.

I really don't care. If a person I don't know or don't have any emotional connection to dates a nigger then that's on them. They're going to regret it later on in life once they're stuck with a baby with no father.

>how does make you feel black boi?

I've been thinking about getting involved in one but here are not good matches out there.
so i'll keep sticking to white guys.

agreed. I have a bbc/ bbc cuck fetish but blacks are cancer to society and should be quarantined, like every other race, except for asians

That Sup Forums spends to much time obsessing over it.

Trash is trash. Blacks are mostly trash. Most interracial relationships are therefore trash. Sure they might find one of the respectable ones but even those try to act like their ape friends

As a black user who cares?

self righteous fucking N I G G E R

I am with hitler on these
>sage

I'm sure that the young man is gainfully employed and won't abandon her in the slightest if she gets pregnant! Even imagining such a thing is racist because black men are just as likely to abandon their children as men of any race!

honest answer

it makes me upset because I see these really pretty white girls..girls that I try to talk to, girls that I try to date, girls that I'd like to actually romance, and be in a real relationship with these black guys who imo are ugly and only are with them for sex.

and what really upsets me is that I know that I'd have to go way out of my way to impress one of these girls, i'd have to be that "perfect guy" while I see these black guys being total assholes...yet they still get to fuck them while I jerk off at home...

im not even ugly or anything, im not fat, im not short, im not too hairy, im not a bag of bones either, but it's like these girls are only with them because it's "wrong" or something and theres nothing I can do about it.

every girl ive dated has always had a fantasy about being with a black guy...never in a relationship...just a sex fantasy...and it's NOT FUCKING FAIR

i feel like this guy is looking at me specifically and laughing to himself thinking "im here getting my cock sucked by the girl you're trying so hard to get with. you text her good morning and ask her how her day is, you help her when she needs it, but I'm the one she is texting when she is horny" and it makes me hate IR relationships

No opinion what so ever... Why should I care who other people choose to fuck? I think the only people who care about these things are really insecure in themselves and need to direct their inner hate outward. Worry about yourself and your own sexual preference's.

And that is why you never put women on a pedestal.
Women are feed on attention and people like you are why they never build a character, why would they if they will always have 200 men telling them how perfect they are.

come to europe you cucks. very few niggers, and the ones that are here are even bigger cucks than you are. eazy

1. Who cares?
2. The chicks that are dating ghetto faggots are dirty sluts. Trust me, if you're desperate enough to want one of them, then your life is gonna suck.

eh, only insecure white boys (read: boys, not men) care about this kind of shit. there aren't many black men who are cultured, good boyfriend/husband material.

try the following: does white girls fucking asian men bother you? if not, you aren't intimidated by them. same maxim goes for any guy of any race.

if just black guys fucking white girls bothers you, stop being a gigantic pussy and admit that you are intimidated by them, either for their perceived (most likely fake) sexual prowess or physical features.

my fiance has dated some half black guys in the past. anons on Sup Forums tell me i'm a cuck because I don't care, but truly, I don't, because they all were weak men.

if you are confident and secure with yourself, none of this matters, because black guys by and large suck. there are exceptions, but imo no need to be concerned. I am better than most of them. I could fuck nearly any black chick I ever wanted, they want white D more than anything and get pissed when black dudes fuck white chicks anyway.

>mfw it's a vicious circle of insecurity from faggots on Sup Forums

Its fine if they date blacks
But not niggers.

Who cares

haha keep telling yourself that loser

Most relationships are bullshit by nature men lie to date women and women lie to date men. As far as sex goes who gives a shit thank god for the pill and abortion.

well shoulda stayed in europe instead of going colonizing or should I say spreading multicult an diversity

>Implying you have a girlfriend and don't live in your mom's basement

agree with this post. So much insecurity on /b. If a man is confident and comfortable in his own sex life then he typically doesn't give a shit who other people choose to fuck. Women fuck black guys, white guys, brown guys, who gives a shit? Men like to try women of different ethnicity as well. If you are so insecure about black guys then go empower yourself and make yourself stronger and more attractive. Learn to make your cock more attractive to women instead of crying and blaming the world for your own failures.