Sup Forums should i pull my girl into line?

Sup Forums should i pull my girl into line?
she goes out drinking with her gfs until early morning, one time coming home with no panties;
i know a lot of her friends are cheating on their partners;
we're only having sex one every one or two weeks.
any good advice gets more pics.

Jesus Christ, just dump every picture you've got here and then dump her, damn cuck.

Dude your getting fucked just throw her shit outta the house and change the locks

That was suppose to be cucked but fuck it that works too

OP where are you from? She legitimately looks like a girl I hooked up with a few weeks ago...

melbourne

I've hooked up with many girls at the bar. if she's regularly going out drinking without you, she is sleeping around. I guarantee you.

Ah maybe not then I'm in Adelaide

bump

Slap that bitch around a little make her confess that she's been cheating on you then kick your fucking ass off and post nudes

Kick her ass out

dump her you asshole! She's cheating on you!

i know she's not cheating guys. we've been together 8 years. just wondering if i should talk to her

wait, that's my girl!

I only suggest this is because I had it happen to me I made the bitch confess and then sometime afterward actually ran into the guy that she was screwing around with because she did it to him

Fuck her always right in the pussy, so you can be sure nobody fucks when she is already full of your cum

> I know she is not cheating
> Came home without panties
Choose one

Kick that bitch in line. Coming home with no panties is fckin not done. Kick the shit out of her.

this

relevant text message from her

Yep sorry she come home with no panties that means the dude that fucked her kept them as a souvenir

She's not even a good liar OP. Sort it out fuck face.

Are you a fucking retard?
>both young fit and healthy only fuck once in maybe 1 to 2 weeks
>are you fucking shitting me I'm 44 and me and my wife still fuck at least 3 times every week
>comes home with no panties?
Fucking kill yourself

anddd /bread

Well OP once you quit lying to yourself you'll finally realize that she's cheating on you don't worry about it it's all of us it hurts if you really love her but you'll get over it move on and find someone better

I believe her. The fact that she repeated and reworded the same shit, really sold it to me.

That noose is far too low for him to hang himself successfully. 2/10 try harder

yep, what this user said. the memories i had to toss when i let the long term gf move in with me. *sigh* good times.

relevant.

She didn't reword anything she type the exact same thing

lmfao yougottabekiddingme.jpg

fuck you man

>Oh my undies broke!!!!
>Like seriously.
>They broke.
Then she copypasta.

From the way you describe it OP, doesn't sound much like she's your "girl" more accurately you are just one of the guys this bitch likes to torment. If I didn't know any better, sounds like you are her girl.

This. This is bait.

Very simple lie remember and hard to disprove

Very funny....

If you're going to talk to her about it at least tell her that one of her friends read it all out because they felt bad that she was cheating on you because you're such a nice guy

You have an android. Nah nigga, listen, she cheated on you, neckbeard.

Meant to say ratted her out

Post some nudes already

And what does having an android have to do with any of it?