The Jews destroyed the middle East

Now they're in the midst of destroying the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
skeptoid.com/blog/2014/04/07/busting-some-rothschild-family-facebook-memes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u forgot russia, silly goy.

hitler put a dent in it but eventually theyre gonna recover

Why would they destroy the USA if they indeed control it? Im not saying you're on the wrong track at all, but your theory should be at least internally consistent. The US is the largest supporter of Israel and home to a large population of jews. I think maybe "subvert" is what you're thinking of not "destroy"

he was controlled opposition you retarded fucking goy

What's their endgame?

thats what a parasite does destroy its host you dumb goy

mfw I see the inspiration for Mr Burns.

kill everyone and have the earth to themselves

Eliminate white people, cultures, & have a homogenous race that's had no culture

When will we learn that all life is not precious and some people are just pure evil?

Romans destroyed Rome

Britain is just making terrible decisions

Germany went into war and lost too many times in a row, last time targeting Jews to no avail, and now that they renounced that whole party they're one of the greatest economic powers

America's country is failing because of banks and the rich keeping wealth to themselves and dividing the poor and working classes

The people of their host nation wise up to them being vile worthless parasites and seek to eliminate or drive them out. so they (jews in general) seek to destroy their host nation. P.S. vote for me in 2020 i'll be the "new hitler" you'll know it's this user with these hints. white male independent candidate will claim to "investigate" every politician for high treason but will really have hidden criteria to charge most if not all politicians with high treason. Incentive. I know how to get rid of the rothchilds fast quick and legally

Yes, they did. What's scary now is they have high technology and science to do it even more insidiously.
>cancer, infertility, fentanyl, adderall/meth and disease anyone?

>Jews dindu nuffin he a good goy

This is a jew/jew supporter DO NOT TRUST OR LISTEN TO!

-given 1.2 billion towards art philantropy

>philantropy
HUGE fucking red flag
t; anyone who truly helps humanity would never brand themselves a '''''''''''''''''''''philanthropist'''''''''''''''''

It is wealth transfer. They find a country that generates a lot of wealth. They then enter it, and subvert. Then they scrap it, selling it amongst themselves.

Have some o' this

The true endgame of the Jew is to continue ruling the world as gods.

>in the midst of destroying the USA
oh come on user you make it sound as if this would be a bad thing

Yes fellow user.. The Jew dindu nuffin.. Nuffin at all.

Jews did 711

Hegelian Dialectic is the methodology of how all peons are managed and subverted.

Look it up. It's been around for millennia

Multicultural societies for everyone except the Jews, right goys?

> 500 trillion
> that's like, everything

Why?

Of course of course. Isreal can not be multicultural. That would be a second holocaust to destroy our Jewish state!! Oi vey!!!

Because whites have things to be proud of. And will fight for them. While as a mixed race of all kinds of third world trash wouldn't care if you forced a new culture on them, because at least they would have a culture now.

Easier to control, don't have to deal with people having pride in their nationality/ethnicity

They own the Federal Reserve, that's why they had JFK killed

Found the jew

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS

>Jews did 711
You think you were joking, but you're right. Jews did every "11"
>yfw 11th is an occult power number for Jewish terror

The only reason the Rothschilds are so fucking rich is because they ajust the price of gold, faggot.

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with Jews, the rothchilds are rich because of arbitrary adjustments and adjustments alone!!!!

Good for them.
Jews rules.

"you've probably never heard of me"

really ? Rotschild is such an unknown name.

Hitler was the greatest tool zionism ever funded, and no Ashkenazi are real jews to boot.

>everyone is an expert on Rotchilds.
You're right what are we doing we should be going back to sleep, right Schlomo?

What??
How the fuck do you think money works faggot???
The "price of gold" is in currency, which is backed by gold. Fuck nut.

An once of cold can be worth $1 or $500. It is still an once of gold.

There isn't 500 trillion dollars in the solar system, idiot.

So did the fags.

What's your point?

That's a good thing though

>never heard of inflation
>doesn't realize that debt makes cash

Go read a fucking book kid.

Yeah if you're a nigger with no culture except malt liquor, basketball, Jordans, & going to the school of hard knocks

Currency isn't and hasn't been backed by gold since Nixon took office and decentralized the dollars backing on gold.
>once
Its ounce, faggot. If you can't spell that, get off this website.

Sorry meant for

WAIT DOE!!!
Who gunna makes du Jordan's fo me doe mugffugga. Who gonna pay de weldfare fu mu black babies who dindu all the nuffins n sheit?

Next you're gonna tell me theres no contradiction between "jews are an inferior race," and "jews run everything." (I had a graphic for this but I couldnt find it). I'd think to run everything they'd have to at least be pretty smart.
At most one of these things could be true. Anti semitic theory has a lot of contradictions

There is literally not enough gold on Earth to cover the debts we owe each other, smart one. If you took economics, you would know this

Lincoln and his greenbacks too.

but what does this get them? are you saying jews wanna take over the world just for the sake of taking over the world?

You're either a kike or retarded. Why wouldn't a German be proud of his heritage? Or a Japanese? Or a Italian?

I'm sorry. Let me clarify for you you little faggot. It doesn't matter what you back your money with. Because manipulating the amount of currency the equals the value of an item doesn't increase the amount of the item you have, you little peace of shit.
If my money is backed my gold, and I manipulate the price of gold in currency, all I did was split up the value.

You would have 500 how ever the fuck I wanna spell its if you made it worth 500. You would still have one unit.
All you did was devalue the currency.

Now pull your head out of your PC spell check everything but hole, and learn to have some fucking conviction and believe in your own argument.

Money/currency only has the value that we place in it. White dog shit can be more valuable then gold if the majority says so. I'll bet your nitwit ass went to college and was told otherwise

>ITT: some little dipshit tells us we can't be non-racist, and aware of the Jewish problem at the same time.

Read what they were doing economically to Germany pre ww2 - they literally declared economic war on Germany and ended up owning 80+% of businesses.

Lol

Anyone got the 2016 of this?

They already took over the world first of all.
Second if you don't understand the magnitude of power that comes with owning the fucking world, you are not gonna learn anything here.

Kys

And wtf does that have to do with what I was saying?

Wow. Thanks for recapping my post you wonderful cunt.

OP is a retard and a faggot.

If you knew jack shit about the central banks or the Rothschilds then you'd know this macro is more cancer than Jade Goody.

>my family is worth more than 500 trillion dollars

No, it isn't. The Rothschilds aren't even major economic players anymore, unlike in the past.

>we own nearly every central bank in the world

Again, no they don't. You can actually research for yourself to see who owns the world's central banks.

>we financed both sides of every war since napoleon

Actually, what happened during Waterloo is that a Rothschild intentionally spread false news about a British defeat to reduce the value of stocks so that they could be bought up cheaply and then resold when the real news got out. They never directly financed any armies. As a matter of fact, this story was used in a Nazi propaganda film designed to scapegoat the jews -- why would the Nazis be financed by Rothschilds if they were trying to exterminate their people and if the Nazis were trying to fuck them over anyway?

>we own your news, the media, your oil and your government

Lets pretend this is true for a moment. So fucking what? You've already lost, you're fighting the most pointless battle in history. Needless to say as well, they're not doing a bad job despite the sandnigger epidemic (yet another reason why Rothschilds clearly aren't in charge).

If your country have more than one jew per 100 goys it is irreversibly corrupted and gone forever. They will just capture literally everything and turn everyone else in shabbathgoys.

Their endgame (written in Zephaniah in old testament/Tanakh) Destroy the entire earth and reconstruct Israel to the specifications given.

They don't give a fuck about whites no one gives a fuck about whites you guys are just lesser Jews

Are you some sort of genius?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money

>you are just lesser Jews

Ya.. Well you are still a nigger.

>george lucas
>rupert murdoch
>gay

0/10 you gullible retard, drink bleach

>The Rothschilds aren't even major economic players anymore, unlike in the past

There's a reason they still have wealth generation after generation. The fucking Rockefellers have even fallen off but not the Rothschild's

You don't know what recap means. you still think bits of cloth are backed by gold. AND you just found out our money is cloth not paper. Anything new jew?

>babby's first day on Sup Forums

It's "GOY" not GAY you homo

Jew/jew suppoter do not trust

>money/currency only has the value we place in it

So, what you are saying is. I can print money. And place the value of idk, gold in it. You stupid fucking retard.

>bet you just found out money is cloth
Nice projection. Glad you learned something in school today, try to keep your stupid fucking thoughts to yourself however.

skeptoid.com/blog/2014/04/07/busting-some-rothschild-family-facebook-memes/

OY VEY
Bump for jew board
/JEWS$$$/

In a free market you can start your own bank/mint to print your own currency and assign it a value based/against the other currencies of the world with no need to back it. But for you its just gold gold gold. I smell a jew

GOY ALERT GOY ALERT

RELEASE THE SHILLS

GOGOGO

no it doesn't. you must be thinking of something else.

>I smell a Jew
Funny because all my post are anti-Jew.

I was using Gold as an example. Doesn't matter what it is you use to back it.

Also, money backed by nothing is untrustworthy. I can shit in a bag in a free market, and attempt to sell it. No one will want it, so the market will place a value of none on my product.

Money is a product. If my money is backed by shit in a bag, no one would want to buy it.

Written by Mike Rothschild's

Oi vey...

BUMPING FOR THE MONEY

semantics. its what kikes are good at.

Jews have miniscule population size compared to mudslimes; the race that actually commit terrorist attacks

I love how the internet can simultaneously hate both races, with a ton of proof for one, and conspiritard proof for the other.

what is assimilation and manipulation for 500, alex.

Plus, jews are white. Why would they want to fuck with a race they are a part of?

And your buzzwords are non-answers. Your intelligence level is at the level of an SJW if you think what you just posted is even close to an argument

says the guy who posts a bullet point facts meme. fuck off shill.

dont make me post quotes from the talmud. please dont.