How do you feel about your country's odds this olympics?

How do you feel about your country's odds this olympics?

As a Chinese American I'll win either way, but I think USA will probably win this in the end. Ask anything.

We're shit.
We'll get our usual Teddy Riner gold, maybe Lavillenie will get gold at pole jump.
We might grab some silver or bronze and gold in swimming, and in track relays.
Plus some other bronze or silver in stuff like horseriding or a surprise track cycling medal or individual gymnastics.
That's all.
We're so shit, I don't know why everybody here want to pretend we're a good sporting nation.

>Chinese American I'll win either way
This is why people don't like immigrants.

Dual loyalty cocksuckers

>my happiness in regards to USA or China winning will effect the outcome
Back to Europe piggu.

You have to go back

What Olympics?

Tell that to att

The irrelevant one

Your country has officially poured all of their support and reaources behind a different country, not Canada, but 'c'mon, it's (the current year) hashtag refugees'

Pretty good actually.

Better than France for sure

How do you feel about Sun Yang cheating?

if we get one gold in Track and Field in the women's 400 meters, we will have the highest ratio of gold per capita in the world. pretty based

If we are lucky maybe we'll get a bronze.

Bitch pls. I'm guaranteed residency in Chinese and US til the day I die.
Say salty.

I feel there's always cheaters. If IOC caught him doping that time then he was doping that time regardless of the excuse. I don't care if ISIS captured 100 puppies and children of all nationalities and forced him to do it by threatening to kill them all.

Otherwise, him and everyone (chinese, US, Russian, etc) else are innocent until proven guilty. Repeat cheaters should be perma-banned.

he is not cheating
he tested positivie for some angine medication 3 month after it was put on the tested susbtances list
the substance as been taken off the list now, you could inject a liter in your blood and wouldnt test as doped

How do you feel about me rooting for US - China?

I'm not Chinese but I have personal ties to China.

>We're shit.
I think it's a multitude of factors. It seems like US dominance in the pool equates to poor results for France since both are dominant/invested in swimming.

We are shit, looking shittier and end up looking like the biggest pile of shit.

Your atitutude is what makes America less great. Can you really trust an immigrant who hate his original country, that is a blood sucking traitor who would betray America at any time.

He doesn't have to hate his home country, but his full loyalty should be to America. My grandfather was born and raised in Italy, but he never rooted for Italians in the Olympics. When he came to America he put that behind him, and became a red-blooded American, voted for Nixon in his the first election he could vote in, and worshiped Reagan until the day he died. He never even taught his children Italian because he wanted them to be fully American.

If China ever gets into a war with the US I, and I feel like a non negligent percentage of the population, would support Japanese internment style camps to store Chinese-"Americans" in.

Realistically any politician who suggests such an idea would have destroyed his/her career.

Though they probably won't commit any acts of espionage and rather bitch about their women wanting every white cock on reddit.

That just sounds like sour grapes over cultural loss

If any war between US and China happens everyone on God's green earth can all kiss our ass goodbye because the fucking nukes are flying

Feelsbadman

>tfw germany is my secondary team

I just want a top ten finish. Our golden era of 2000-2008 are long gone.

Not much. Do as you like.

salty

That's one way to be American. But being American means adopting American customs, which is not exclusive to retaining your previous customs.

Realistically, war is unlikely between China/USA. You listen to too much Sup Forums republican rhetoric.

>I'm guaranteed residency in Chinese
Liar. China doesn't do dual citizenship. Either you're "Chinese American" and you're guaranteed residency in USA only, or you're just plain Chink and guaranteed residency in China only.

>not exclusive to retaining your previous customs
It is if your previous customs are incompatible with individuality, freedom, and basic human decency.

>It is if your previous customs are incompatible with individuality, freedom, and basic human decency.
generalizations the post

That's really the problem deep down. We keep training our athletes like it was still the 70s or 80s while the rest of the world has stepped up, meaning we often have mot chances to grab some stuff in collective sports or rely on an unusual talent (see Riner, Estanguet, Laure Manaudou).
With all the infrastructure, every sport having a solid federation, we should be able to do more, be more competitive and at least get a guy in most finals, but we don't because we're out of touch and fail to realize that the rest of the world is working on another level.

No handball?
>We're so shit, I don't know why everybody here want to pretend we're a good sporting nation.
France is a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none.

>No handball?
I dunno. I haven't followed the sport this closely, but three fourth of our squad have little to no experience in international competition, most of the team that won the two previous olympics, WC and Euros is now retired.

RARE FLAG