Atheists of Sup Forums, what should I comment on this?

Atheists of Sup Forums, what should I comment on this?

"God bless"

What have you experienced that can't be explained by science, logic, or common sense?

bump

Going to go with this unless anyone comes up with anything better

There is nothing to say
This is the undeniable truth.
Praise god or burn in the inescapable flames of hell

Roll

why interact with this person at all?
ignoring it is the proper response.

"I'm happy you've found something that brings you peace and joy"

Do you even Pascal's wager?

I've got nothing better to do

Don't comment. They can have their faith and you can have your beliefs. There is no need to be an ass about things.

Respect his believe faggot

"
I wish I wasent such a pathetic faggothe and could be as cool as you. Sincerely, one stunned cunt.

i vomit when i read shit like this

Trips, OP must deliver

This

What Would Jesus Watch?

WWJW

Is he inside of you right now?

I would but I'm trying to start an argument and that's not really going to help me win

If there is a god, and he is so kind that you can experience how awesome he is, do you think Sup Forums would have existed ?

Trips don't lie.

No. Don't be that annoying atheist cunt.

If you you don't believe in god thats fine, just don't make it your mission to convert people,

ok mormons abandon this and

report here

>trying to start an argument
>has no argument of his own

You really should just post the trips, it's fitting for you.

Nobody is saying you can't have faith, but when you feel the need to spout your bullshit on social media you're inviting discussion

Underrated

This is why Atheists will never be respected, you know.

You wont win you stupid dick.
Religious people
>So you're saying everything came from nothing
Atheists
>So you're telling me god made everything and has always been here and makes bad stuff too

Neither side will ever see past the fundamental argument of above, stop being a little faggot and move on with your life.

Number of Gifts:
>Santa: 67
>ToothFairy: $40
>Jesus: 0

BOTOH, Jesus was a jew

'You should see a Doctor'

Don't be a sensitive faggot.

What about
> I don't really care where everything came from, or where it's going. It doesn't concern me, I've got my own life to live, gods or not.

Not having an opinion is not an opinion.

comment "me too" with a pic of starving hiv african baby

Yes it is faggot.

"Good for you. Normally I would be interested and ask what happened, but "you experiencing him" is a clear indication that the answer will be nonsensical and devoid of objective facts, so please don't bother."

comment something positive, don't be one of those militant atheists that seek to destroy other people's faiths. if he's not hurting anyone, then lettem hold his beliefs near and dear.

This

Talk about children with bone cancer. That always seems to be a good talking point. Cancer in general.

Yes it is. When you're not knowlegeable enough or have no interest in the question that's usually the wisest opinion

It's not an opinion, it's Apathy. Gods and religious debates are not worth the words spouted by either side. The sooner the belligerent fools this the better.

What would you do if God told you to sleep with a newly born infant?

Will use one of these but ill wait and see if anyone else has anything else

I really think Christianity would be better off if the whole personal relationship thing was downplayed a bit. OId Testament God did not really care about how sore you feet were from wandering in the wilderness. Quail, mana, get to stepping. You caught keeping shit from him and the ground would devour your whole family.

Nothing
You can't argue with everyone, that's no way to live your life