Latest trap thread

Latest trap thread

this cutie from last thread, you still have to add me on skype you beautiful person

bumping for more of this beauty

kill yourselves

hey, can that cringey weirdo post 2 year old pre hormone intentionally-bad troll selfies of me again? that was really hot, and definitely not cringey or sad.

Apparently there was a video of her giving another tranny hooker a beatdown. I want to see it so bad but have yet to find it.

hey shitposter who likes posting my old pics, can you finally just please admit to being the bald repressed crossdresser that i know you are?

:X
what happened to the last thread!

i messaged someone on outlook, is it you??

tits, before someone asks me to gtfo

t-those are your new pics?

fuckin' disgustin' mad boy

That sounds both hilarious and pretty hot.

I got nothing in my mail or Skype, its [email protected]

nah not these ones, the shitposter user loves posting this one 2 year old selfie i took as a troll to kill boners on Sup Forums

Nice tits

You should get Kik :) from the cuddle user in the last thread

notice that the shit-poster stops right when i call them out on being that bald crossdresser that never gets attention.

send you a email~

not looking to contact you, I bet you get that too much, but just admiring you, youre very pretty :P

i even remember that cross-board meltdown you had on Sup Forums and /soc/ when potatochan called you out on being a failed tranny, shitposter-kun :] sorry you're jealous that other girls are hotter than you.

forgot pic

This whole thread is a shit post faggot

No i dont, i rarely have the courage to post my pics anywhere or go out besides going to school.
People are mean and maybe for a reason :( But thanks C: You seem really nice, wish there were more people like you, even if you wouldnt say anything but atleast not hating or avoiding me

Ohhh ?? I thought you just posted some not working email for fun ehe

What is kik like? Do you need to verify it with phone number

Alsoo i'd die for cuddles right now :3

No one wants to see your tits queerbait

Face is more important than body. In fact it informs how well the body looks rather than the body itself....I would take a cute face over a faceless naked body any day.

No phone number needed for kik, you can even use a throwaway email to attach to it

Nah it's just an account based instant messenger app. MattKharn if you do decide to get it

i'm specifically addressing the bald ass crossdresser who's been posting scat pictures in every daytime trap thread for months.

we all know you're a failed tranny, maybe consider detransitioning if you're really this upset about seeing attractive trans girls getting attention on the internet.

moarrr

> (You)
>No i dont, i rarely have the courage to post my pics anywhere or go out besides going to school.
>People are mean and maybe for a reason :( But thanks C: You seem really nice, wish there were more people like you, even if you wouldnt say anything but atleast not hating or avoiding me

eh people on here kinda suck. Kik is a messaging app, no phone number required, just enter an email (I use my yahoo spam account)

post your kik here if you download it :P

Exporting some now :3

kill it with fire

literally everyone has posted their face in this thread so i dunno why you're saying that tho.

i wish i was queerbait, then i wouldn't have to try so hard to meet other girls :/

email dude here, check it~
would also like kik if you get it

>Alsoo i'd die for cuddles right now :3

I really wish i could give you some cuddles

me :)

more .you look hot

Wow this is awesome

Anymore traps with milky tits?

>walk into a room
>see this on knees in front of you

WAT DO?!

cave its degenerate skull in

correcto!

would fuck you with this

fags

Fuck I didn't know trap threads were so funny. I gotta click on these faggot cesspools more often.

not even the "shitposter", user, but you really aren't attractive as you think you are, hun

sorry

gotta agree with user here

more ass, you're hot

As an avid trap connoisseur, that's a guy wearing makeup.

Roasted XDDD

lets drink dishwasher

>Women's studies
>Working at McDonalds.

Cute as fuck.

That's just detergent, I think it only has a laxative effect

To be a trap, you have to at least look female. This is clearly a cross dresser and they are ugly by both male and female standards

What game is this?

Sick motherfuckers. Try this next

I got some dog shit for you if your still hungry you freak

Need a roll for that hotdog you faggot?

still hungry

>trap
Nigger that is an obvious man in makeup.

ooooh internet tough guys

Mother fuckers have some real issues