/tv told me to like this show, I can't believe you guys have been fooled...

/tv told me to like this show, I can't believe you guys have been fooled. The only character that isn't a white degenerate lying alcoholic is the empowered black woman! It's pathetic that you all fell for this pro cuck SJW propaganda. I don't get how you all didn't notice this.

DEE-CEP-TI-CALSSS....MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FORRRR!

She is though. All the characters try to fuck over each other.

And yet Archer is still the most competent person in the entire show.

this
and also this.

Lana is just as manipulative and crazy, but not as competent as archer because

He's a drunk asshole that no body likes. This is so bad that you guys don't get this. They have to go about it a different way with diff types of people. You guys all caught it hook line and sinker.

I wish we would have gotten more than 2 seasons of Frisky Dingo. Miles better than Archer.

Where did it all go wrong for you OP?

Or more than two episodes of the Xtacles.

Of course he's a drunk asshole that no one likes, but he's a hilarious drunk asshole that no one likes.

umm when it was obviously another fucking sjw show with an agenda to get diff types of people to subconsciously come around to the fem and sjw movements.

I was talking about your life not the show

this is a ruse

what agenda are they pushing?

can you read?

yes, can you give examples? how are they pushing people to SJW and feminism?

Pretty sure it's a troll thread

you do not see that the black cunt imposed a fatherhood on the archer beta cuck ?

umm. absolutely not. It's a I can't believe you guys were fooled by this thread. Just cuz its reasonably funny doesn't mean it's not pushing propaganda.

>reddit told me to like this show
ftfy

that shit hasn't been good since s3

kekt rekt

You need to chill out and quit looking for shit to offend you

>watching Archer past season 3

so where is this propaganda then? all the women are a mess and the one gay dude isn't much better. also no black men on the show as regular characters.

Aren't you tired of this shit? I mean the only non piece of shit characters in any tv shows anymore are either a women or a black guys, or a black women. I'm just fucking tired of it. and this show is no different.

the black woman who is the only character who doesn't lie cheat or drink and always trying to make the agency better.

shes smug but shes just as messed up as everyone else. she shoots Archer every time she gets angry, shes insecure, she has fucked other guys and her hands are huge.

>the black woman who is the only character who doesn't lie cheat or drink and always trying to make the agency better.
she does none of this you idiot

she is an hypocrite in the show

every character on archer is awful in their own way

that's the point

Name one degenerate thing she has done!

3 way with a terrorist and she was going to fuck a guy for a better job and only didn't because other people messed it up

Lana stole superior genetics to make her baby.

Thats called female empowerment you fucking misogynist!

The current season has been ok so far.

cuck beta cuck faggot cuck cuck everyone a cuck

I watched the first couple episodes a few years back and didn't find it all to funny or good

Kevin Garvey is a good dude. He's batshit insane, but he's a nice guy. Even though GoT has more of this SJW stuff than any other show on tv, they atleast have some good white guys. Jon is one of two main protagonists, Jorah is a good guy (allthough he's a cuck), Sam is a nice guy (but a megacuck), infact, everyone left on the nights watch is a good guy, Jaime isn't an outright antagonist, Tyrion is a good guy, Bran is as well. Smugler guy is great.

What the FUCK?????? dude take your fucking meds.

child out of wedlock

ALL SHOWS WITH MINORITIES SHOULD COME WITH TRIGGER WARNINGS

#JUSTICEFOR/TV/

I would, but Sup Forums told me that liberal science is trying to controll my mind.

hahaha

this guy doesn't get that it is a comedy

> does the protagonist of everything you watch have to be your role model user?

I hear you guy, tv and movies have become a steady stream of pathetic goofy white guys working/ sucking up for powerful, sharp women and black men.

But I don't think a cartoon about a bad ass white secret agent, womanizer is the best platform to take a stand on that issue.

It's kind of crazy that you're probably being serious.
>Muh racist representation
>>>/tumblr/

>degenerate

Fuck off back to Sup Forumsestine where you belong, autistic child