How do I get a girlfriend Sup Forums? I'm ugly, so no one will approach me. I have to depend on my personality...

How do I get a girlfriend Sup Forums? I'm ugly, so no one will approach me. I have to depend on my personality, but I'm an introvert so I'm pretty fucked. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself is a good option

OP here. Considering it m8

Now hold up OP, honestly what do you look like?

post pics you can't be that ugly

Watch Corey Wayne until you think differently

Post your face, OP

OP show us your face.
You've got nothing to loose man

Poast pics before my phone dies.
I need to know.

me too OP, i'm getting plastic surgery and if that doesn't make much difference i will just top myself

good luck.

Don't be a pussy, show us your face

Hes probably underage so he wont post his ugly mug.

Kek

>How do I get a girlfriend Sup Forums?
Have you ever heard of chloroform?

Shortly after I turned 18. I'm 19 now. Don't have many pics of myself.

You're not that ugly, tbh

don't do it op
im ugly and introverted too

when the gods smiled at me and give me a qt 7/10 gf I totally regret it

sex is overated, womans are fucking stupids, at te begining is fine, is great to have sex but later its a fucking war bethween who rules the relationship

i regret everything user, i was better being a kissless virgin fag than a stressed out man

step 1.) lower your standards

step 2.) talk to girls after completing step #1

step 3.) congrats it's only a matter of time before you can get a girl friend

also just personal maintenance be clean, smell good, tooth brushing, hair cuts and shape ups, you being ugly doesn't make basic hygeine and maintenance a "list cause"

just cut that mole off your face and your good to go bro

We all have had this story, stop it.

Actually never had sex tbh. Not really interested at this point. More of a relationships guy. Maybe that's my problem.

so why dont make yourself gay?
dont worry man, try on chat, its a great form to know people.

Hey thats not too bad.
Maybe you just need some self esteem.

lower your standards.
Get a girl with Electra Complex (Comb the interwebs)
Profit.

Maybe. As long as it's not long distance internet relationship shit. Those never worked for me.

no, user MUST know what kind of PAIN is to have a gf, at least a warning

im asexual, not the tumblr crying for attention fag

I've had a few, but they never worked out. I cucked it up, like always.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

get off Sup Forums

>introvert
>wants a gf
no you don't. if i could go back and tell myself how miserable it would be staying with someone all the time, even if you generally like being around that person more than other people, i would do it without hesitation.

you probably only want a gf so badly because you haven't had one and you think you're supposed to have one. remember that comments on your social standing ARE NOT ARGUMENTS and you should ignore them. virgin is not an insult. no gf is not an insult. etc.

I don't think you are ugly at all.

Go to the gym. It's amazing how much it can do to your body, appearance AND personality.

If I had started at your age I think I would have been a better person by now. I think even my upcoming suicide forced by circumstances could have been averted. All the "isolation" shit when girls approached, wouldn't have happened.

Go to the gym dude. You'll consider it the best decision ever.

sorry for my English, not my mother language.

m8, you are goddamm right.

grow up a beard.

stop only trying to fuck >7.9/10

BOOM PUSSY

>How do I get a girlfriend Sup Forums?
a little but critical hit behind the neck.

Like I've said before, I'm not even trying to fuck at this point.

do you have a crush on someone?

Eh sort of. On someone that's expressed they're not interested.

you're not that ugly. just give it time; you'll find someone you really want to be with eventually. i'm in the same boat right now.

I see my gym suggestion wasn't considered.

Your loss.

No it definitely is sorry I just forgot to reply to it.

Destroy what block your way.

Bang fat chicks. They're easy

You're about a 4.5/10 (on an average of 3/10 on Sup Forums, so that's something), but you can get far with a tiny bit of confidence. And I don't mean the kinda 'alpha male talk shit to girls in order to make them like you' kind of confidence, but just act like being around girls is something you're used to, and don't fucking try to flirt or whatever all the time ffs you are making shit even worse for yourself. Be kind, do nice shit to them without expecting anything in return. Apparently, they notice that shit, but take it fucking slow. You rush, you're done, no second try. If this will be your first time, then try and fail a few times, just make sure you won't fail hard enough to get a bad reputation. Good luck, you're probably gonna need it, faggot.

Easy mode: get a puppy, do the shit above.

You're not even ugly faggot. Its all a mind set you have "I'm ugly" in your eyes but your face barely agrees. Now man up and talk to a girl if you want too, its fun no one should die a kissless virgin but relationships aren't all that.
>Protip: Prey on the insecure. Call them pretty enough and they'll think they have feelings for you.

Yeah. I don't really know enough girls, but I can try that. I've always been afraid of that just because it makes me feel like a dick, even though that's how I've gotten my last 2 girlfriends
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

sorry boi, no much people like to do something that cost effort.

cool suggestion though.

ok now do some funny videos. move

>le lifting meme
kill yourself immediately

Wtf! I was expecting some dungeon troll but you're a normal. Get a fucking haircut and make sure your clothes are always clean. Do some exercise and stick with it and you'll seem improvements. Nothing like seeing your body tone up to boost your confidence. And then join activities or whatever that has girls there. It may take some time but some girl will notice and then yiu can interact with her will less pressure to impress.

Once you seal the deal on the relationship, getting the girl naked will be high on the want to do list

yea op fix your hair and you're good to go

Start going outside occasionally. Begin walking more. Start walking to the local starbucks instead of driving. Eventually one of those babes with yoga pants that hangs around starbucks like a nigger hangs out around a gas station will notice.

ignorant

>lifting will solve all your problems
soft in the head

Wow i was expecting an old fat weaboo. Just get outside more often, maybe take up a social hobby.

That wasn't the point. Read better. It was about improvements.

Enjoy your fat.

>It was about improvements
lifting doesn't improve you. that's the meme.
>Enjoy your fat.
not an argument.

>lifting doesn't improve you

Again, ignorance is bliss. :)

>falling for the memes
soft in the head

>lifting doesn't improve you
yea keep believing that

This. Maybe he'll reborn as a playboy.

Stop searching. She will come when you least expect it.