ITT:

ITT:

>Genres you would love to see a Director tackle that they have never done before

Imagine a Lovecraftian horror by this dude, then uses the money he earns by it to help out his Mexibro Del Toro to make his lovecraftian movies

I wanna see Tarantino do a horror movie

Del Taco should be kept in design, his movies are terrible

Hasn't he stated he really would like to make one before he retires?

Hellboy was a fun adaptation, and he wants to adapt At The Mountains of Madness, which is basically Prometheus in Alaska, except not shittily written

I think it would totally work, but the stars aren't aligning for guillermo, even though Tom Cruise is on board

this guy is overrated

>basically Prometheus in Alaska
Yeah, no

Star Wars

shit. I meant antarctica in the 1920s

I say prometheus because that movie was actually one reason the movie hasn't been made yet, studios felt the plots were too similar, so they put it on hold to see how it would do

>Tarantino
A straight up Black-and-White noir

>Edgar Wright
A remake of Six String Samurai

are you kidding me? a horror film by Inarritu would be abysmal. he hates genre conventions. it would have the exact same look and feel as every other film he's made.

FCH put it best. he just wants to make films that are "beautiful and spiritual", and slaps that filter on every shot, regardless of whether it's appropriate. it works for some films - i rather like THE REVENANT and BABEL - but there's no way it would work out for a horror film.

>FCH
Who?

But hear me out, with the whole lovecraftian horror thing

His visual style would lend to a murky swampy new england port town, maybe it wouldn't be all that psychologically thrilling from a writing perspective, but visually it'd lend to the mindfuckfest of Lovecraft

film crit hulk smash. he's a really insightful writer who has unfortunately handicapped himself with a retarded gimmick.

>film crit hulk smash. he's a really insightful writer

the content of his writing is great.

Daily reminder that he thought the mass effect 3 ending was great

You don't come back from something like that opinion wise

Citation needed

stop shitting up my thread pls