Girl just sent me this. She wants the D badly, but I'm curious:

Girl just sent me this. She wants the D badly, but I'm curious:

1. Just how saggy are her tits?
2. She gonna make faces like this during sex?

Help me fam

get her to send better pictures?

You never fucked anyone before ?

Doggy style then you ain't gotta look at her ugly mug

Every hole is a goal

Was she responding to a question such as "Are you being raped right now?"

Treat her ugly ass like a goddess, call her pretty and all that shit, fuck her in a position where you can't see her face, then never talk to her again

Now thats what I call a plan, sir.

Dubs says so.

Ask for more, send her fake dic pics as enticement. Share with us. Fuck her if you please. Then lose her number and block her ass everywhere. Unless she's a great fuck, then stick with her for a bit till you're bored.

Sheit double dubs.

Burn it with fire

Do It Faggot

And do anal.

Also, jesusfuckingchrist the google search on "similar images' Fffffuuuuuuck.

Ask for a pic of her underbewb.

can't deny the prophecy OP.

Those tits look very floppy. Do the doggy and play paddleball with them. See if they'll slap her face.

Aaaand with attached image this time.

You'll cringe every time you remember fucking her, don't do it.

Nah, he'll remember that he got his dick wet and that it may or may not have been a decent fuck. Thick, desperate women are down for some nasty shit and will do anything to please.

You have a valid point, but if your like me you'll end up getting flash backs every time you see a commercial with a fat bitch in it.

This.
I've fucked a 0/10 butterface with no personality before, and she was FANTASTIC in bed.

Nope. I have zero shame or regret. Can't imagine what that must be like. Helps that thick is a bit of a fetish for me. Not landwhale, mind you. But some massive tits on a chubby girl and I'm down. That's the impression I got from the only pic posted before OP abandoned the thread.

GRANTED.. if I had to see that face while I'm fucking her... I might just piss myself laughing. Doggie style for sure.

Bump

post more tits

She's obviously just making a goofy face, get more pics from her and post here, keep the thread alive

your as retarded as the op that is considering fuck an asian kill yourself and let all asians kill themselves