Here i am again spending my 19th birthday on Sup Forums like my 18th!

Here i am again spending my 19th birthday on Sup Forums like my 18th!

Any life advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get out of Sup Forums

Kill yourself.

get some friends
Also happy birthday user

it only gets worse.

Never tell anyone you browse Sup Forums

happy bday user now go do something else besides staying inside

Happy birthday, have a good one

drink some weeds.

lol this

Happy bday

this. but tell everyone you like reddit and even make a post to rake in those awesome karma.

Will celebrate it when I'm back home in a week, am abroad ATM. Thread seems misleading that I'm a lonefag.

Life advice's from non-sadfags still appreciated.

Happy birthday user. Today it's my birthday as well and I can feel you. I've spent this day alone with the company of a bottle of spiced rum. I hate my birthday and I'm just waiting the end of this day. You are not alone.

Greentext me a story of your life.

fuck off

> any life advice ?

First get one

youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

goto
And learn to read you fatherless dipshit cunt.

Happy birthday user spend it doing something you'll remember

Do anything that makes life worth living. Except too many drugs.

If you're depressed find out why. Don't just simply solve your issue, make a change in your life.

Don't take shit from anyone, and don't give shit to anyone unless they ask for it.

Conflicting ideals will never make your mind flourish, find something and let it grow, things take time.

Be yourself, but don't be an idiot or an autistic faggot.

Realize that life is an endless cycle of continual repetition, then find a pattern that fits yours.

Also happy birthday bro, take what amount of control you can of your current situation.

Also happy birthday bro, take what amount of control you can over your current situation.

wenawena

Get out of Sup Forums and join a club or smthn because that's how a loser like you makes friends

Also go to /adv/ for stuff like this and happy b day Bob

First post best post.

Start torturing and killing small animals. Dominating an inferior creature gives you a real confidance boost you can take forward into your social endeavors.

Thats what i wanted. Thank you so much user!

Move to Tisdale

my bday to. probably should kill yourself like im planning

ayyy

rolling for this

I'm fine. But you can greentext me a story of your life if it helps.

get a cake and eat it then watch some chill anime

yes just keep doing it,

shit at greentext but ill try
>be me
>get early onset alzhiemers.
>family crumbling around me
>slowy foregetting things and people but am still aware enough to feel the pain of fading out of my body.
>feelsbadman.jpeg

How old are you?

31. wife cant look at me cause shes hurting seeing me like this. kids dont quite understand (4 and 2) years old. mother just got into huge fight with me earlier today because she tries to get involved in my career and we blew up at each other. i just wanted 1 day to be selfish and happy

OK, i really want to give advice, but i dont know shit about beging in such a situation and you are some kind of hero for me for going through this.

You have kids and family, so you clearly reached something in your life. Hope that I'll have that too in around 10 years.

I think that staying alive maybe can take the life out of you, but not your will. If you stay it's a sign that you wanted to hold through. A sign your kids will remember.

*being in such a situation