Hey Sup Forums how do I convince my GF to stop smoking. Been dating her for a month now...

Hey Sup Forums how do I convince my GF to stop smoking. Been dating her for a month now, but I'm fed up with her disgusting habit. So any ideas?
Pic related.

Find a new GF.

Don't have the time for that, also she lets me do anal, few girls let me do anal.

Tell her you think it's gross.

Find a girl who doesn't tread her body like a dumpster.

Wow, a hole meant for excrement sure is great. No wonder you're with a smoker.

anal gets boring

also, she'll let you do it for now but wait a couple of years once she's not trying any more. Those nasty assfucking sessions will dry right up fam

Already told her that, she said something about freewill or some bullshit like that. She also said she will stop doing it eventually, I just want it to be sooner than later. Any other ideas?

Smoking is an appetite supressant soon as she quits she will replace it with food and become a landwhale, you have to decide if you want an ugly fat girlfriend or a skinny hot girlfriend that smells

Hmmm didn't think it that way. How can I change her fucking habits, there must be a way, I just don't want to hurt her, also she's hotter than me, so I'll have troubles finding someone like her...

I have access to some legal drugs to suppress her appetite if it comes to that. I ain't dating no whale.

This thread is already over the limit on wizardry.

>my bitch smokes i want her to stop
Fuck off lol

>anal isnt for fucking
Kys

Only guy with a clue knows anal stops when they hook ya and get comfortable.

It's your freewill to fuck other people.

Or it's your freewill to chew a flavor of gum she hates.

Can she handle cinnamon?

Or offer to quit something with her? That makes quitting easier.

You could also mix all of these plans together and buy her nicotine gum. Sit her down, tell her from (real or fake) heart-felt place that you feel your relationship could be stronger or something, and say you bought her nicotine gum.

What drugs?
For knowledge.

>freewill
it's ok when you are lonely, it bothers no one.
But now, this issue concerns her, AND you, because it has an influence on her while she is your gf

That's a solid plan. But what if she refuses to chew that damn gum? Any ppossibilities I can mix it on her drinks or some shit like that?

stimulants work

Phentermine, Orlistar and some Benzodiazepines.

IDK then.

I feel like if you spend enough effort on the emotional appeal she'll at least try it.

You're goddamn right, that bitch needs to stop smoking, I don't want her to die from lung cancer or some shit like that.

So I should act with my best poker face then. Gotcha

OP it makes my spine shiver to say this:

Introduce her to vaping

If you're hardened, and then you 'open up' about this one thing, she'll probably listen.

Bitches are suckers for emotion

Hmmm would vaping hurt her less? Or would she still have that disgusting breath after vaping?

Tell her to dump you, faggot. At least she doesn't vape.

I'll try, your plan is the best one so far. Thanks user.

vaping = pure nicotine + fruit flavor syrup + vegetable glycerin

At the very worst, it will taste like she has bad taste in candy/sweets.

Easy user is she a fan of spicy food?

If not you're in luck. Dip the butt of the cigarettes in hot spicy sauce clean it up as best as you can and put them back in her pack.

Source- It worked on my cat that kept scratching and chewing on sofa. Why won't it work for your basic ass girlfriend. Goodluck

LOL

If you could manage to pull this off with flavorless vape juice it would totally work. Make her puke/nauseous from all the nicotine

Silly cunt. You can't expect someone to drop a habit just because it bothers you one month into a the relationship. You should have factored that in when you decided to date her. Find a new one or keep sucking ash. Also, fuck you for making me respond to such stupidity

So vaping won't give her those chemicals that cause cancer and shit?
Any brand I should try with her? I'm a complete imbecile about the topic.

Same. I tried to get into it at one point.

I bought a ~$20 vape pen and a bottle of juice for ~$4 i think.

Couldn't get into it. Nicotine feels is gross to me. I'll stick with my herbs

She loves spicy food. That psycho cunt.

About chemicals that cause cancer: That's the tobacco industry. They're throwing disinformation out there so smokers won't quit.

You said she likes anal, so she sounds like a sadist.

Just be sure you never mix spicy+anal

But making her a "vaper" would be healthy for her than being a smoker then?

Ditch the bitch.
she's not going to stop smoking on the account of you.

So any brand would be okay then? I mean there are brands in those vaping cigarettes?

Yeah.

The harm in cigarettes comes from the added chemicals & the tobacco itself.

The vape juice contains nicotine that's been extracted from tobacco.

Imagine:which would be worse for you: smoking paper + plants, or smoking a clear liquid?

I want to, but I'm beginning to connect to human being again after a long time, I think this might be one of my last chances to make things right. You know how feelings are, they're a pain in the ass.

There are, yeah.

All I know is that "eGo batteries" are the standard & cheapest.

Just go to a vape shop and tell them your situation.

You're not the first to try to do this with their SO. I'm sure the people at the shop will be able to help you out.

forgot to mention:

Smoke shops mark everything up $5, but it's supporting a local business.

If you're looking to save a buck, buy online.

I'll go to the store, to ask for the advice, and if things work out I'll buy the shit online in the future. Fucking addicts.
Thanks user.

Got it, I'll try showing feelings+ nicotine gum first and if that fails then introduce her to vaping.

Sounds like a plan.

Godspeed, user

This guy is right. It's very fucking hard to quit and if she doesn't already want to do it for herself, she sure as fuck won't be able to pull it off for you. Gum, etc. can take a little of the edge off, but stopping for real is a big deal.

How about changing that addiction with another addition? OP you should make her an alcoholic, that's the only reasonable solution

What are you a fucking girl?
>ewww icky smoke
Grow some balls and deal with it you limp wristed cum slurper

OP isn't wanting her to quit, he just wants her to 'go smokeless'

I used to tolerate that smoke at first, but I'm done. Also it's bad for her, I don't want her to die from lung cancer

>Hmmm would vaping hurt her less
That's like asking if being shot with a smaller caliber bullet would hurt less. Cigs give you fucking cancer and vaping gives you popcorn lung aka bronchiolitis obliterans of which there is no cure and it's progressive.

That's just those faggots that blow clouds and do huge hits & ghost them.

>popcorn lung
You only get that if you use an insanely high voltage, so high the taste would just be burnt

Either that or vape a juice with diacetyl in the flavoring, which almost no juice manufacturers do anymore (because the vape community came together to stop it), and the regulations should become more stringent under FDA watch assuming the FDA doesn't illegalize all vaping products made past 2008.

This is all going to go so horribly wrong, I wish i could watch this autism play out to conclution.

You pulled one hotter than you. You can do it again.

Trust me. People dont change. Get a new Gf. theres literally nothing binding you to her besides two words. Its over

Im married with a kid. Im trapped for life. Luckily i found one without anything i want changed.

Threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't quit. Hold a knife and make it all dramatic, say "I'd rather die than watch you slowly kill yourself". Make sure to cry.

Just beat that stupid fucking bitch, you retard.

Women love a man who beats them, and it's the easiest and fastest way to make them do what you want.

God, you pussies nowadays all trying to show them love and affection, that's why they don't respect you. Sometimes you just gotta grab her by the hair and smack her face-first into the oven door to make her understand that when you expect dinner to be on, there god damn better be dinner on.

Are you inbred? You probably are. You get popcorn lung from Diacetyl. It comes from BUTTER flavoring. And the amount of the chemical is found in very very trace amounts. In a standard cigarette, there's enough to hurt you in just that one alone. You're a huge faggot. An enourmous, uninformed FDA LOVING FAGGOT.

Honestly bro, in the grand scheme of things, dating a smoker is not a big deal. You'll adapt to the smell and then won't really notice it.

It is fully reasonable to ask her to go outside to smoke or smoke away from you.

And vaping can either be odorless or smell like candy, that may be an option. Many smokers that switch to vaping wind up liking it better. It greatly reduces the hazards of smoking related ailments and is generally less hard on the lungs.

But I'd say most smokers don't quit or have a very hard time quitting. And if they do, they certainly put on a few pounds over a few months (nicotine reduces the appetite and not having it will cause them to eat more).

I'd say if everything about her is good; looks, intelligence, personality; you'd really be fucking up to leave her over something so trivial.

About half of my gf's smoked and honestly, I have no problem with it.... now if they smoke very heavily their apartment's odors can be a bit unpleasant, but really you adapt to ambient smells.

>autism
>conclution
Takes one to know one?

Thanks user, I'll adapt if she doesn't quit, I mean obviously I care about her and her health, but I'd be a liar if don't admit that it's also the smell that doesn't let me live my life in peace.

Just start smoking too faggot.

This OP.
Women should obey to us.

>Actively choosing to date a girl that smokes despite not liking it because you want vag.
>Only dating her for a month and thinking you can convince her to quit.

This guy is speakin the truth just be like till lindenman and just rock your cock out there

You WILL become indifferent to the smell after a while, then nose blind to it. Your body adapts to ambient smells where you tend not to smell them after a while.

And as far as caring about her health, I get the sympathy man, but really they have to smoke for many decades before it does them in.... and if they never really get more than like a pack a day, if the ailments hit, they hit at like 60+.

But switching to vaping greatly reduces chance of any cancers or emphysema, I'm not saying it's safe because huffing any vapors or smokes is not healthy, but significantly healthier.... and less smelly.

It's unreasonable for a partner to give up a vice for you. You just adapt, you can politely suggest that you'd like it if they quit, but really that's ultimately their business.

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Stab her in the lung. Just kidding, it couldn't even get my brother to quit smoking.

>calls someone Inbred
>Probably inhales flavored liquid vapor into his lungs
>Hahah sucks to be you healthy faggot
I hope you get cancer oh wait. I can't wait to dance on your grave and smear my shit on your headstone asshole.

Start smoking too, you libtard faggot.

Thanks for your confidence Sup Forumsros. I'll try to "fix" her, but if she refuses I'll stick around for a few more weeks. That pussy is tight tight tight as fuck. I shit you not.

Thanks user. I'll try.

Well what's your solution then?