Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is what allowed?

Olympians want to fuck more Asian qts

CHONG'd

>The Asian Century is the projected 21st-century dominance of Asian politics and culture, assuming certain demographic and economic trends persist. The belief in a future Asian Century parallels the characterization of the 20th-century as the American Century, and the 19th century as the British Century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Century

Literally no-one wants to host the winter Olympics. Beijing pretty much won by default.

Hey man, IOC is full of Asians.

I don't blame them. If I was an old man looking like a JAV extra I'd vote to put it in an Asian country too so I could clean up mad pussy.

>giving north korea 3 staight games to learn how to make a missile go 300 feet
I mean they won't manage it, but still

They're going to have to find a way to have souls first

>UNLIKELY

RICE'd

They're the only ones left who actually want to host an Olympiad.

Since the 90's, the only cities that host any kind of games are either small-time or woefully insecure and think the Olympics makes them big-time.

>implying the norks would attack China

They might be the only country able to JUST the country more than the US

I wish tetsuo won't fuck up the Tokyo's stadium

>giving Beijing both Olympics within 14 years.

The fuck? Why Yurop didn't bid for 2022?

kek who the fuck cares about winter olympics. 10% of the world population perhaps?

Do you know Tokyo?

One of the Nordic countries could get it. But it's fucking ridiculous that the next 3 Olympics are in Asia. Probably won't have another one in our lifetimes at this rate.

It is sad that only 10% of the world is first world, huh

Jesus, were they that hard up for applicants for 2022? There isn't a mountain near Beijing for miles

You plan on dying before 2024?

But how is an Asian Century even a thing? Britain and America are countries, Asians aren't just one unified culture.

How is this a problem? For one you don't have to worry as much about the Muslim european nations and getting suicide bombed, machete'd and gunned down every other day, and as another bonus its not in a 3rd world favela country full of robberies and murder.
If france gets 2026 fuck the ioc and fuck everything because security will have to be nightmarishly good and you have to worry about allahu ackbar types

If London >2012 was anything to go by, there is no way in hell people could stomach the surveillance ramp up in a non-insular developed country.

Europe held it 3-in-a-row in the 90s

>kek who the fuck cares about winter olympics.
Lot's of people do. Except shitskin Africans like yourself

Yea. After Sochi, no one wanted the Winter Olympics.

>2026 summer Olympics: Delhi

Its the eastern uprising

>can poo in toilet
>no brown people

What's even the problem?

Yeah, there were like 5 suicide bombings during the Euros.
Right?

PISS'd

Sochi wasted a lot of money for some reason though.
How do you make a Winter Olympics the most expensive Olympics of all time? They were 50+ times more expensive than the 2006 WO.

I guess they just wanna lump China/Korea/India together or some shit

Japan's in charge of having their population die out in the next century though

if the robot revolution occurs and does in fact displace up to 49% of a workforce, I highly doubt it

No. Just hard to see Asia getting another Olympics at least 30 years after Beijing. Maybe 40.

This. Tomorrow, I start training for a ton of meme "sports" like curling and water polo in hopes of making it onto some team in hopes of mingling with qt Asian Olympians.

You mean China, right?
Because the last time before Beijing that Asia hosted the Olympics was 1998 and that's only 10 years.
Actually Japan hosting 2 OG in 24 years seems weird too.

Not really. US didn't make their bid for 2022 because they are put it all for 2024 Olympics and that Vancouver was 6 years ago. Sochi was Yurop's turn but Asia already had Pyeongyang 2018 already.

Surprised no Nordic country made a serious bid even so.

Yeah, it will be the same fucking city within 14 years. Kinda insane.

>tfw no north korean olympics
Fuck this gay world

Asia is future
Yuro and amerifat are history

>Beijing Nuclear Winter Olympics

China and Korea are the future. Japan grows more irrelevant in Asia with each passing day.

I just hate how so many events are going to be during the dead of night for me in the next three Olympics. At least with Rio I can see pretty much everything live, and London wasn't too bad in that respect either.

winter olympics is way better than summer

Korea small economy. Japan is more important.

日本は最高!東京2020ワクワクですね!

When is Japan going to become the 55th state?

You know except Tokyo and Beijing

I 100% absolutely unironically believe that we will live to see in our lifetime. It starts with silly stories about the wacky trains and kooky robots they've got. But shit is gonna get real fuckin serious when they're altering genes and curing cancer and shit. When Asians start enjoying a higher quality of life through genetic manipulation the west is gonna shit itself.

>surpassed in technology by Korea
>now surpassed in pop culture by Korea

Japan peaked in the 80s.

>The belief in a future Asian Century parallels the characterization of the 20th-century as the American Century...

Yuro/sp/ would rather commit ritual sudoku than admit that the 20th century belonged to American. So good luck getting anyone to believe you, Asian.

Silly koreaboo.

Go for air rifle user.

Why was Brazil allowed? Money that's why

Because white cusks are just so poor, have to freeload the Asains.

When is the World's Newest Superpower going to host the Olympics?

Ya'll going to get diarrhea-ed out.

>dominance of Asian politics and culture
whos ready for communism and eating dogs
[spoiler]already have both here in canada desu[/spoiler]

>all these games in my timezone

Oh baby.

With your cheap drugs and heavy tax, you have been a comunist country since long time ago, friend.

What if Asian countries develop robots first?

Wait until China develops Nuclear Fusion, Korea develops Nanomachines and Japan develops Artificial Intelligence.

They went back to China too soon.

The idea of this being the Asian century was just a theory from last century that doesn't appear to be panning out. It's just the American century part deux.

Nah but literally right after a bunch of people god run over by a truck of allah and tolerance

kek

The British were still kicking in the early 20th. The idea that US>UK didn't become the world view until end of ww2
China isn't as stable as the US was in 1916 but they are poised to grow, maybe they won't be there until 2030-2040

Karate will be a sport in Tokyo, and there will be several weight classes with competitors each and two alternates.

Karate isn't too popular in the US anymore, and if you get your doping just right you could have a chance of making the team in some meme weight class nobody cares about.

And the Americans were still kicking in the early 21st.

At least they're not in Yurabia so at just that's good

Well?
The major sporting event was obviously well protected enough, not like some random bastille day celebrations in some random city.
Also reminder that there literally was a terrorist bomb attack at the last summer olympics you hosted.

rest of the world going to be on fire and looking like pic related anyway

Korea has no culture. Just what they stole from Japan.

Always find it odd Judo being a olympic sport and not Karate, since the later is more popular

Because whites allah-akbared themselves with rapefugees

>another beijing olympics
>not shanghai or shenzhen

being anywhere in asia in winter no thanks that shit is bone chilling cold inside and out.

I have no numbers to back it up, but it's seemed to me as if Judo and Jiu Jitsu were far more popular than Karate for years now.

you are drunk, go home. you are all basically chinese.

That is exactly his point, user. (*face palm)

let's get one thing straight though

who the fuck likes japanese food??

Actually Oslo did make a bid and everyone and the IOC knew they would win. So what does the IOC do? Make complete fucking crazy demands to point where Oslo's government told them to fuck off.

Some of the demands included
>They demand to meet the king prior to the opening ceremony. Afterwards, there shall be a cocktail reception. Drinks shall be paid for by the Royal Palace or the local organizing committee.
>Separate lanes should be created on all roads where IOC members will travel, which are not to be used by regular people or public transportation.
>A welcome greeting from the local Olympic boss and the hotel manager should be presented in IOC members' rooms, along with fruit and cakes of the season. (Seasonal fruit in Oslo in February is a challenge ...)
>The hotel bar at their hotel should extend its hours “extra late” and the minibars must stock Coke products.
>The IOC president shall be welcomed ceremoniously on the runway when he arrives.
>The IOC members should have separate entrances and exits to and from the airport.
>During the opening and closing ceremonies a fully stocked bar shall be available. During competition days, wine and beer will do at the stadium lounge.
>IOC members shall be greeted with a smile when arriving at their hotel.
>Meeting rooms shall be kept at exactly 20 degrees Celsius at all times.
>The hot food offered in the lounges at venues should be replaced at regular intervals, as IOC members might “risk” having to eat several meals at the same lounge during the Olympics.

I can't remember what this thread is about but chow mein sounds really good right now.

>Beijing
>Again

Gross

Americans probably never even had Japanese food. Like 95% of Japanese restaurants in the US are run by Koreans and Chinese

Dallas put in a bid for 2012 and 2024. Can you imagine all those athletes sweating in the Texas heat? It would be brutal.

DELET THIS

Deja de apagar la heladera, chino puto

In Australia, Karate is usually the generic term thrown around for obscure martial arts that most normies don't know the name of. It seems to be the most popular over here

Damn. How do I get to be an IOC member? I want to be kangz and sheet every 2 years.

Well that ain't Karate. Akido, Kung Fu, and Tang Soo Do are not going to be in the Olympics.

Putin wanted to upgrade Sochi. I went there in 2014, it looks pretty modern and clean. Much better than i had expected.

>tfw sweet and sour chicken with chow mein noodles and pork eggroll

das it mane
it's just hard to find japanese in my state anyway

luckily in arlington heights there's quite a few here

Shut up. This thread is for winners.

>dirty japs here trying to put down korea and china knwoing their country is dead and popualtion
>butthurt mad
Always gets me everything

>born for 9 measly childhood years in American century
>spend the vast majority of my life in the Asian century
JUST

Probably going to die in combat in the hills of Manchuria or as an old man in some state sponsored nursing home run by our Chinese overlords

Jesus, the IOC are a bunch of spoiled brats. Where does all this money and ego come from where they think they can make unreasonable demands of their host countries?

Have you been to any of the three? Japans on the decline but its without a doubt the better of the three still. But in the year 2050? Who knows

Because there ain't no Japanese buffets

I thought I read somewhere recently that the low birth rate thing was a meme and they're actually doing ok now

I havent seen any relevant news with japan. Only thing i literally see is weebs, anime, and a few popular fighting games

everyone in the good countries knows the Olympics is a huge money scam and they won't host them anymore.
Rumours of 1st world countries being asked to submit bids just so it will seem as if expensive countries still want to host the Olympics.

tl;dr: only 2nd world countries and corrupt countries want the Olympics now