Okay Sup Forums who ever fucking packaged this is a shit head. Fucking exploded at work and is filled with maggots...

Okay Sup Forums who ever fucking packaged this is a shit head. Fucking exploded at work and is filled with maggots. Smells like death. I have to be quick but dubs decides.

my dubs say eat it

checked. pic with time stamp pls

finger your ass with the maggots

Roll

Lick it bitch

Eat it

Here you are. Fuck I don't wanna touch this shit give me tips for clean up

Shove your dick in it

Take it to your house

I'm gonna fucking die of the smell

wtf is that shit?

Kiss a maggot

I swear op man up and take a bite!

Pick up a maggot and take it home and take care of it.

It was tuna. Turned into decaying flesh and maggots. I'm gonna spray it with this burning cleaning solution

Swallow a maggot

Suck on it like a Popsicle.

Sneak into offices and hide pieces everywhere.

Eat it

Witnesses

Sprayed it.

Looks like a piece of cardboard all soggy from rotten tuna juice

Winner

winrar

Winner. Don't puss out OP.

swallow pls

I'm at work. I can't afford to go home sick. I only work two days this week. Bills are paid and that's it.

Pussy

Op got quints a while ago

OP is a faggot.

QUINTS

Still a pussy. And a faggot.

Just quit your shitty Loblaws Job.

Nice trips.

holy fuck

No problem

Op suck on the maggot already

Goodbye little faggots have fun someplace outdoors. Will fuck around with them but will not touch them/eat them. Anything that involves me touching

Seriously?

OP is a tremendous fag.

Fucking pussy. Try bagging over an entire pallet of rotten potatoes, so rotten that there's flies and maggots and centipedes and shit coming out of every bag you open. Then you get to the ones near the bottom and you open a bag and it's like a bag full of snot and you just end up throwing everything away because fuck that shit.

I feel like my place of employment won't survive a health inspector that don't take bribes

dont eat, thats bochulism

Cause you would have done it, faggot.

Slice of life right here

Done what, exactly? Not my fault you're a little vagina that screams at the sight of maggots.

Grow a pair and show us some shit

Trips confirms

Puh puh puh Penta

Is leaving them someplace mean an option? (That annoying coworker's car) or can we toss the case either off a building (well pour) or microwave it someplace?

Im going with be a pigeon on the roof and scoop it out onto unsuspecting passerby people below

Too many cameras for microwave. Only real option would be just chuck them outdoors or take them in a bag and hide in some other store or something

meme magic is at work

Go hide them in the undercarriage to a bunch of cars where they won't fall out before they crack open

Same OP Here. Caught a fucking huge spider while throwing out the maggots. New dubs decides. No eating or penis related things.

>Shove spider up nose
>Close other nostril
>Walk up to nearest disliked coworker
>violently blow nose at coworker
>Human spider cannon

rub spider on ballsack

reroll

ROLLING

Samefagging this hard. Still rerolling. In the meantime, let me dump pics of Debra Morgan for no fucking reason.

Thread is kill?

Dude, pour hand sanitizer all over that maggot infested shit from the restroom dispensers and light that shit on fire, its the only way to truely cleanse it

give it to ur friend and tell its taco

>Put the spider in some co-workers' screen.
>Preferably female. Bitches scream like fuck.
>As the co-worker approaches workstation, be sure to have a camera ready
>Also Xiao Mei Mei must be playing in the background

Apparently not. Good. Still rolling for