Im sorry Mods, but i have to figure out who this is...

Im sorry Mods, but i have to figure out who this is. I thought this picture was of my girlfriend so i showed it to her for confirmation but she dumbfounded becuase she agreed that it looked a lot like her, now she is afraid, she thinks she might have gotten drugged & raped. If anyone has any other pictures in this set and/or know this girls name please share, it is very important to me & if you cant post on here, here is my

kik - 0ThurnisHaley0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol rape victim

> she thinks she might have gotten drugged & raped

hahaha dude she cheated on you

OP here: thats what ive been thinking this whole time, but im still trying to get info, but the thing is is that she asked me to come on here & ask around.

bump for more and possible sauce.

FeelsBadMan

Thank you for your sympathy user.
>Greatly Appreciated

does anybody smell cuck? Maybe its just me...

>This
Sorry to burst your bubble op, but chances are that she is leading you on a wild goose chase after you caught her red-handed.

>photo of her cheating
>pulls the muh rape card
>op isn't just trashing her immediately and killing himself

step it up

where did you find the pic to begin with?

This 95%.

OP here, no sir i would be all over that pussy everyday but i had to move from where she was, a couple states away so now im paranoid as fuck, i search Sup Forums only to see if there are any nudes of her, not because shes a slut but because i have really bad trust issues.

OP here: it was posted on a "Pics your not supposed to share" thread.

To be honest it looks like my gf and a friend of mine. Then again I'm not in the U.S. and I dont recognize that interior.

she's from eatern europe

Tell Vicki I say hello

So she recognizes the guy fucking her?

How do you know this info?

I dont know who that is, im sorry

No she thinks that the female in the picture resembles her a lot.

Say, "Jesus, he's really destroying your asshole.". Then shell say something like " he didn't fuck my ass" or "it wasn't that bad." And you've got her!

Yeah that was me in the pic, sorry

i know her bro...been where you are now a few years ago

Do recognise the picture/furniture?

If so - these coupled with the girl looking like your girlfriend puts it beyond doubt.

Do you have the video ?

how would you know champ?

Look at it this way OP, if she didn't cheat on you she wouldn't have tried to cover her ass by saying "maybe she got drugged and raped" then having you go do her dirty work to see if there's any more pics out there.

What you need to do is play her. See if you can get her to slip up. You ever play Ace Attorney?

Cross-Examine that bitch

Pretty good idea, but she is pretty smart, will try though.

So then you know her name right?
Could you tell me?
You as well? you should know it as well then right? & could you tell me as well user?

These? What are these?

There is a video?! Or is this b8?

There is always a video... this pic is clearly cut from a video. I want it also because i've been looking for it for the past few years. this bitch is notorious

What?!

Why you surprised, it's clearly cut from a video, look at how fuzzy the pic is.

Yeah I saw this along with a short gif back in 2013, saved the gif but its on an old hard drive somewhere... want me to look?

Yea I've actually seen it. Completely consensual.

not op: pls do.

Sorry, didnt finish what i had to say, notorious? So you are saying there is more of this lady person? Do you have any of her "content"?

Yeah, i guess you are right user.

user, that would be amazing if you could do that, please do, but if you are doing anything more important right now i can wait.

Rekt

Sorry op. Leave the bitch.

Now that I think about it the rape excuse makes no sense.

>this picture makes me remember a repressed memory about the time i *might* have been raped

Wtf

Op's pic pops up now and then in a veriety of threads: pics you shouldn't share, gf, ex's, incest, etc. Ya there's a gif.

If she is who I think she is...I used to date her. so yea I have content of her but not willing 2 share it until I see the above movie. sry anons

First time saw it was in a daddy daughter thread on /b

same pic or the video ?

dude the pics way too fucking blurry to identify anybody. Like the other user said, he looked like his gf too. Hell , bitch looks like my sister. You're not gonna identify anybody with just the pic. You probably intentionally made her slip up with some bullshit excuse. She probably is cheating on you, she just let it slip with a pic that isnt even hers, hilarious. dumb bitch.

Christs sakes dude, no troll here. She's probably cheating on you given that she went STRAIGHT to an excuse rather than outright denying it.

1) If she didn't do anything wrong, she wouldn't have thought of some way to cover her ass.

2) She wouldn't have had you go online to make sure there wasn't more pics floating around if it wasn't her.

You're giving her too much time to make a plan to worm out of this shit OP. Go confront her you stupid fuck

OP here: Gotta think, because she cant use me for money, im about 4 states away unless i mail shit to her, thats the only thing she can use me for.

She has been raped before.

Fuck, i dont know what to think anymore, but still, thank you for your input user.

>GF finds thread.
>Major dmg control mode
>"Op Im someone you can trust, your gf is not cheating"
>Calls guy
>"This cuck believes it, Post more pictures of me and see what he does."
>Flicks her bean at the fact shes cucking you.
>Sup Forums all laughing at you because you believe it and even post about it, like no one can obviously tell what shes doing.

Greentext the rape stories.

OP here: you are very wise user, thank you for your input its greatly appreciated.

I only know one girl who has been raped, and she's been raped 3 times.

I'm not saying all rape is preventable, but if you put yourself in a bad situation the likely outcome is going to be rape.

You're such a cuck its crazy. Honestly. Just wait, if you honestly think its her then break up faggot. All white people look the same anyway.

>>"she has been raped before"
>>RAPED BEFORE.
>>BEFORE

Cuck 100% confirmed. How can you be this fucking stupid dude. Shes fake.

i just said, she IS cheating. dafuq bro...

...God. Damnit dude. Stop being so nice in your replies to me. I hope you figure this shit out man.

Good luck. Go single and fuck around for a while.

You should probably read the comment you posted about.

>google 0ThurnisHaley0
>see this
>6th August

wat is this OP

I did, you're response just confusing and im way too high. just be simple and straight foward. faggot.

fuck.. that could be me
maybe i was drugged and raped too

both of you need to get over yourselves

Truth is truth. Women are fucking whores. And its 2016 where they are required by law to fuck niggers, not do anything useful and cheat on you. That's why you hate fuck every single one you find, that's they only way they care abut you.

OP here: this is a true statement user.

The fuck?! So what are you saying? All white people look the same & if thats the case shouldnt i not break up with her because then i really wouldnt know if it was her? Wut user? You nigger.

You seem mad, but i honestly just laughed at your passive aggresive reply. 7/10 you cucked faggot.

Do you know what this is from? im pretty interested in it

Thank you again user senpai for all you have done. Here is a reaction meme for you.

Thats like saying all black and asian people look the same. You'll reply saying "thats dumb they clearly dont" since your a predictable asshole. Thats how dumb you sound, get a life

Why were you searching that guy?

cucked

"that's what i've been thinking this whole time"

oh you don't have to think about it a whole lot, let me explain it simply for you:

She got fucking rammed and slammed by another man

>what is greentext

I didn't...

Holy shit. She literally just told you to go around b and ask? Sorry OP, she sounds like a freak and chances are she spread many nudes across b already.

Actually i'll reply "that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, though i do agree with you". Honestly user, don't jump to conclusions.

OP here: ok heres the thing user, there was a "faces of Sup Forums" thread and i used one of the guys pictures and a separate number to try to see if she was loyal and wouldnt fuck around with other guys but then she asked me to send her a video of the guy saying hi to her so i asked the guy to do exactly that, but he didnt do it.

Then why say that if you know how dumb that sounds.

just bone her real hard and let her go... LMAO

You sound like a 9gag faggot but i like you.

Why dont you do a Google reverse image search? Dumbass

Me too

Im gonna take this as either b8, or your brain literally being removed from your skull.

anyone has a kik in here?

That's a round about way of trying to find more pics from a random set.

Why don't you? It doesnt show anything nigger.

OP here: thanks for the high rating blackanon.

Made me kek, thanks user. But i am taking this seriously 100% and i will confront her. & its all thanks to my Sup Forumsros

>implying nobody in this thread already did.

I'm the guy in that picture, the poster of the picture in the other thread.

No i did not drug and rape the girl in this picture. We meet sparingly so i have no idea if she has a boyfriend. She does have a weird vibe of being unhappy with our meetings but w/e while the dick is in her and doing work she doesn't complain.

Np user, just make sure you dont get cucked. And stop avoiding the slut, actually talk to her faggot. Then you can see if she's lying or not.

>trying this hard

post your pic and a fucking Stamp.

Wheres the faggot that was gonna search for the gif? You died?

Y'know what, OP
Let's all put our heads together and try and work out who could've roofied your girlfriend and seemingly had sex with her.

4 states away from her.

Pretty cool user, pretty cool.

I hear that 9gag is a bunch of minecraft fat fucks who post shitty 2003 memes, iv never been to it and i dont need to all the ylyl memes are right here.

Im sure you two dont fuck without knowing each others name, right?

Agreed, where are you gifanon?

Lol bro, no roofies I know of give you the chance to willingly get on your knees and do doggy.

She cheated on yo ass bruh

>Shitty picture
>no clear identifying marks
>could literally be 100000000 diffrent women
>the only thing notable is the pattern on the couch

Is the couch the fucking same?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&feature=youtu.be

I do know her name, but you're not gonna make her sad if it's the same girl we're talking about here. I have a weekend off soon i need to get my nut creamed into snow bunny

>gf agrees it looks like her
>gets scared it is her
>doesn't look drugged or raped

How does this not throw red flags up to you op?

If she's never fucked anyone else besides you why would she even be worried about it?
The natural reaction should've been for her to say. That can't be me because I don't fuck around, but instead she immediately worries. dont be a dumbass op. She's already confirmed its true.

my hero

The only notable suspicious factor is the suddenly fabricated story about being raped , after looking at a picture of a woman CLEARLY fucking awake.
Your girlfriend is PROBABLY NOT the girl in this picture
But theres probably a 85% chance that shes cheated on you

he right

Agreed.

Op if it isn't her she's obviously worried that she got caught so the information doesn't matter, but man did she scream loud.

She always told me she didn't believe in God 100% but that night I made a believer out of her

that image has such a low res, how could u possibly be able to identify who it is with enough certainty that she wonders if she got drugged and raped?

>people actually believing anything in the fucking thread