I feel for you German bro. Get rid of Merkel

Dumb frogposter.

we just got a gold medal, it feels good

It didn't have to end like this.

>still vote CDU

> Germany

> France

Feels good right now desu

Your leader needs to be overthrown, stay strong Hilter bro's.

You forgot the part when you arrive and find your lovely Frauke getting drilled by Mehmet.

>smoke all day while browsing Sup Forums
>try to sleep
>wake up in panic because my body stopped breathing
>still can't fall asleep because it happens everytime
what could be happening?

Arab moving to Germany in a few weeks. Can't wait to fuck a bunch of white women. top kek

You might have sleep apnea, bro, and that's easily treatable with a cpap machine. Do you snore loudly at night?

damn bro I legit feel sorry for you.

[This post is only visible to those with a Sup Forums Olympic Status. Olympic Status is free, but you must post from a country that has won a medal in the Games of the XXXI Olympiad.]

Good, I hope you die. Fucking Frenchie cunt

we haven't been relevant in swimming for more than a decade. the losses in judo and fencing are kinda sad but just wait for canoeing, rowing, horse-riding and athletics

wagecuck pls

do you take any sleep aids or antihistamines? I mixed two different antihistamines once to help me go to sleep and felt that way.

i don't really know how much i snore. but thank you, that's kinda reassuring

Truly a sad state of affairs when Colombia can banter you

nah i just have a really shitty lifestyle. i work from home and smoke a lot, that's probably the main reason

Cigarettes or jazz cigarettes?

Are you fat? Even if you are not, but especially if you are you might have sleep apnea like suggested.

You should get that checked out because it will slowly kill you over time, unless you're ok with that.

Don't worry Hans, I'm sure a sand nigger will attack more kraut citizens with knives to distract you.

lol there's plenty of time ... I bet you'll get at least 30 medals by the time the Olympics finish

Fuck off edgelord

You'll win one in horsefucking like you usually do.

>go to work to pay for cocaine
>come back
>medals

kys edgy faggot

Lmfaoooo

A FUCKING LEAF

dont forget genociding is still coming up

Fatal Familial Insomnia

Rude!

i'm overweight yeah. still can't sleep. everytime i fall asleep my body needs me to breathe manually
ehe that's a bit scary

they lost that one too, otherwise Israel wouldn't be competing

i hope the germans make a come back, they were so close to getting rid of all those kikes

>Fatal Familial Insomnia
I will pray for you Frenchie

youtu.be/GamdfjwISt0?t=19s

You still live in God's greatest country on Earth, though. So I wouldn't be too worried, m8.

>Germany
>greatest country on Earth

Not even the best German-speaking country

>>>/9gag/

They just did a segment about the struggles of good, peaceful muslim women not being able to wear Hijabs during the games.

Who fucking cares?

Thank you for cheering me up.

Aren't your hockey teams also decent?

Keine Sorge, die CDU wirds schon richten, haste ja bisher immer gewählt, gel?
Oder etwa SPD?
Wer hat uns verraten? Die Sozialdemokraten.

That's a cute pepe

>Indonesia, New Zealand and South Africa have 2 silvers each
>Germany still no medals

He tried his best Germany

habe bisher immer SPD gewählt!
jetzt reicht es aber!!!
dieses mal CDU!

sounds like a OSA c/bi-pap scenario to me senpai
do you have a near sleep center?

Just vote AFD Klaus.

it was merely an act

ofc i vote AfD are you high

>lay on the beach all day leeching off German welfare money
>come back home
>medals everywhere

yea, I'm sure the men's hockey team will win a medal, too.

At least post pics next time, so i can pretend to be on the beach once i get off work ;_;

>go to work to pay for ciggies
>come back
>still more gold medals per capita than america

Quintessentially German

BringBackHitler when?

>smug essien.jpg
That's Ashley Cole m8

Reminder that Nazi Germany literally blew the entire world the fuck out at the Olympics

Current Germany is a fucking joke. You guys don't even deserve another Hitler.

>such an inspiration to us all because they won't let me wear my head towel

NBC can't do anything without having stupid, pointless PC shitbaths in between events.

>wake up
>not winter yet
>no medals

NBC thinks/knows that the majority of their viewers are fucking casuals who find the sports boring, so they load it up with puff pieces and athletes' "biographies." I dunno when they started doing it, but it's been going on for at least as long as I've watched the Olympics (since 1996).

Somebody should just stream live events online with none of the production work and minimal commentating. Give us an online Olympic version of CSPAN

WE SILVER NOW BROS
WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...k...

Yeah sounds like sleep apnea. Are you fat by any chance?

Not a single party in germany is justifed to be voted.The CDU means the countinue of the terror regime of merkel,the SPD is even more of a laughing stock.Also the AfD is a huge meme first of all the party has problems with low iq nazis and gets cucked by the media.You can't vote die Linke or die Grünen since they are SJW,even when some of them have good points.

It's fucking embarissing we have 5-6 parties and not a single one is voteable.You can only protest vote.

>low iq nazis
no such thing (bald headed neos don't count)

intredasting. still suffocating today but apparently my heart is ok. i'll have to check the lungs. no sleep center near me. i just want some kind of oxygen mask to sleep. that was sudden as fuck, i could sleep perfectly yesterday. and apparently the internet is full of people who never heal from that
pretty fat yeah. this and tobacco and not moving is probably what did it, i just hope it's not for life