Hey Sup Forums, Today is my 21th birthday, and id like to share a little about my self

Hey Sup Forums, Today is my 21th birthday, and id like to share a little about my self.

I'm am your avrage run of the mil looking kinda guy, I don't have any real abilities or traits that make me stand out, I livd all alone because my parents kicked me out due to me not wanting to be a Christian, and I am very self aware of the way I look (Zero self confidence)

Since I was 11 I always wanted to be a Girl, I'm not sure why I thought like that and couldn't be happy with how i looked already but it always got me down, I tried talking about it with my parents and they completely freaked out that I wanted to start taking hrt at the age 11, and told me I was going to hell if I pursued that way of thinking, so I just never talked about it, so now I'm 21 and I live alone now, it's been 2 years since iv been kicked and I have no friends because I won't leave my apartment for anything except for my job.

I really despise my life now, I look in the mirror and see this sad faggoty looking man, and all I wanna do is put him to sleep.

For the most part I haven't let this get to me, but lately it's been really bad for some reason, I know the majority of you won't have any simpthy for me, but it feels good to just kinda share it, because there is no way I'd share this with anyone in real life, I couldn't bare for them to look at me.

Anyways Sup Forums that's all you really need to know about me, there is obviously more but there is to much to tell.

I just wanted to come on here and share my thoughts, it's been fun guys, really it has, Sup Forums has always been a wacky community and I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you,

Btw by name is Aleander Parker, if you hear about me in the news.

And sorry if any of this came off cringey, I am just sharing what was on my mind with the rest of you in a poorly illustrated manor.

Peace out Sup Forums)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't read it yet
don't you 404 on me...

I'm not a fighter...but I'm a bumper

still reading

I'm sure you mean Alexander..? Right?

also rip, sorry to hear you feel like shit, but we all feel down sometimes, so don't let it win, keep fighting you fag.

op here? or yet more fucking bait.

never lay down OP

keep going, crazy shit is on the horizon you're going to want to stick around for.

no clue tho
I'm that user

Never give in op, otherwise they'll win. We'll always be here.

Become the beautiful woman you were meant to be, you crazy faggot. Start with cross dressing, shaving, and just acting more feminine if that's your goal, don't be afraid to pursue your goals by taking big leaps like getting a better education to get a better job and cash spending position, or try some freelance stuff. Don't give up on yourself or your goals, even if Is to become a woman. Good luck, Sup Forumsitch.

Don't be a faggot, people actually care on Sup Forums sometimes... sometimes.. not always.

but today i feel for Op, not because he's a faggot but because he's feeling down.

It's not too late to start hrt. And you can get friends sitting on your computer chair, just buy an MMO and get gaming. I met my fiance on WoW and we both play FFXIV now.

Just be a chick dude. It's 2016, it's no big deal.

finished reading took a while cos I'm a crybaby faggot tho
I really fucking hope this is b8

b-but if not...bye...I'm not sad

youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0

this guy is right, I had an awesome guld called battle pack in the early days of wow. a good one recently called Halcyon. I realy enjoyed chilling with the first and second in command doing old raids.

>Just be a chick dude
>Chick dude
>Chick
>Dude
>2016

exit is right over there user

I feel inclined to call you a faggot, but you already did that

fight fag

Don't do this. It's better to off yourself than to do this garbage and become fetish fodder

Just another Tumblr tranny in the making... Fuck him.

Don't do this. It's better to off yourself than to do this garbage and become fetish fodder

This man is trying to make you more of a loser :/

^

Pretty harsh man

You're not the only one who thinks like that Op, there is a lot of other wierdos out there like your self and Me.. even though i don't dabble in the art's of being a fucking tranny simply because i think trannies turn out horrible 98% if the time.

Just calm down because no storm will last forever

Kill your self faggot, no one is going to miss your faggot ass, there is to many idiots like you running around Sup Forums anyways, if i was your parents i would of abandoned you as well.

like i would honestly feel good if you really did kill your self, and i hope your death is painful.

fuck you.

if this thread is b8 just say it I'm really curious I already fell for it (congrats) and this thread is page 10 already and will 404 soon

anyway...happy birthday ;_;

Could be b8 but Op seems to be pretty into it with his original message.

lot's of people like him though, so it's probably legit since the avrage wanna be chick commis sucide legit like 70% of the time

Next time you look in that mirror, you tell yourself:

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

well that would just make him wanna end him self even more

Wish i could help you OP, but guess i'm too faggot to even try because i myself gave up too.
Sorry OP

you could start hormonarte now is not too late yet. I would also like to and I have 18 years, but never be able to tell anyone. You are a very brave person, go ahead. Happy Birthday

Post face OP.... Did he an hero yet? tbh its not hard to start living how you want .... Some people have it worse, i cant even find a decent job

I'm suprised you new about hrt at that age in a time where not all information is spoonfed to you with the simplest of searches.
And there's still tons of shit you can do with your life, granted I'm not one to talk.
Never been strong enough to struggle for my own sake, let alone others.
Sleep tight, bruh.

>avrage wanna be chick commis sucide legit like 70% of the time
I know I know
I just hope it's b8...everytime I see threads like this...that started back than with t steve

C'mon it is bait...yea I'm sure it is people lie all the time
I bet there's some 14 yo aussie laughing his ass off right now kek

Anime nazis approve

OP in this fucked up world, you make the best of it. If you want to look back at the bad times; you will only remember that bad. I hope you don't do it if this is a serious post. Life doesn't get easier, but we all manage somehow.

What's harsh is that statistically speaking, even if he does go full-tranny and embrace his illness, he'll still end up killing himself not long thereafter...

He needs to seek counseling, but unfortunately most counselors these days would just give him more (because I assume he's already on some) anti-depressants, and encourage him to start shopping for dresses....

I legit think this is an amazing quote.

Legit thanks for my new backdrop.