I don't know if I'm gay, or a pedo, or both

I don't know if I'm gay, or a pedo, or both.

>live in Spain
>suburban town
>neighbors have a pool, but I don't
>a divorced woman and her daughter lives there
>mom 45yo and daughter is 13yo

>I'm 31

>mom asks me if I can take care of her daughter when she's gone . Apparently the girl had depression and some serious shit. Her father is apparently abusive and they're afraid he may show up while the mom's away. They have no one to count on.

>the daughter invited me to her pool

>we talked a lot. we played wii

>she reveals she was born a guy but started taking hormones at the age of 8yo (here in Spain it's legal as long as it's under medical/psychological tracing)

>then we went to her pool, I was inside in the water, she was laying on the towel right nearby.

>she asked me to put her lotion

>dunno what to do.png

>im single and pathetic and a 31yo level virgin lol so I end up playing along

>i get a boner but she cannot see it as im in the water

>her skin is full of goose bumps

>touch ass, she allows it

>she turns around

>suddenly she's topless => "natural" tits (from hormones)

>she shows me her hairless penis

>it's as a sexy teen with penis.jpg

>i start blowing her penis

>she cums in a minute lol

>my dick is about to explote

Tomorrow she wants me to go again to her pool.

What should i do? am I being a bad person?

no one?

Not only are you a rapist and a pedophile, you're a full blown faggot. Thanks for making me take the bait. Kys

pedo maybe but why you consider it rape?

Don't listen to this nigger, OP. Go tomorrow nd get the succ

i don't want to hurt her, but im someone with mind issues so I don't know if I'm aware or not of something wrong im doing.

I want to go tomorrow again...

Fucking andaluces.

>traps/transgender lolis
disgusting

Don't hurt her then. Be gentle. Let her pick what to do.

don't hurt her. apologize, say you were wrong, and be the bigger man. don't fuck her up for life (either by the acts themselves or by society's eventual reaction)
play some wii and just be a good person

t. rapist.

go to therapy.

I see, i don't want to make her feel bad, she wanted what i gave her but i don't want to cause any trauma.

I'll do as if nothing had happened then and avoid any sexual reference.

But what if she asks for it again?

>her
Have you forgotten about the penis?

>Goes to take care of 13yo trans
>sucks her dick in a pool
Fucking top kek

Fuck him good OP. Think of his tiny pink asshole sucking the life force out of your virgin cock.

that is life

We talked a lot before that as i said, but i don't know how everything happened anyway. out of nowhere...

then turn her down. little girls are horny and it's the job of responsible adults to make sure they're only engaging in age-appropriate play/exploration for risk of power dynamics and societal factors fucking them up otherwise

just be her friend and take care of her for the rest of the time, nothing sexual

>Her

Jesus Christ fam......it's a little boy

ill try to do that, thanks user, i don't want to hurt anyone. if she was 2 or 3 years older i wouldn't mind having sex with her or him though

>her

with tits, extremely feminie face, no hair, and after 5 years of hormones

it's still hard for me to consider her as a guy. Im not gay, i find male bodies digusting, but in this case...
Damn...

Even better. Kill yourself whiteknight fat

Dick=male

>It's a him

that's understandable. if this is real, i hope you do the right thing here and set a good example for her in the future as well. i'd assume she's already a bit confused growing up transgender having that non-standard experience, and i wouldn't want anyone to make that harder on her or make her even more confused/unsure of her sexuality, etc.

keep it safe for work

i believe in you, user!

It's still an underage male you fuckwit.

Don't they have lynch mobs over there in that third world shithole for pedos and rapists? Maybe you will be killed kek.

well ill call her whatever i want and in this case she wants to be considered a woman.

Not that you are wrong anyway...

>spain
>third world
nice one

of 13yo...

and full of hormones

When i was 13yo i was horny all the time

actually he's right but let's leave that aside in this thread please

>Pedophile that enables mental illness
Doesn't get much better than that kek

still illegal for a reason
let them screw around with other 13yos, not adults. you know better.

Fucking idiot.

>mental illness
trump supports are literally retarded

You sucked his dick. That makes you a faggot, even if you want to believe that he is actually a she

i've been to spain. i doubt you have.

wait, the age of consent was just 13 a couple of years ago here in Spain, it was raised to 15 or 16 recently.

Some times i think there is a lot of moral manufacture in this. as if sex was something wrong...

>not acknowledging a mental illness
Liberals are literally in denial and enable everything.

That would never had happenned with fascism. Fucking spanish hippies

Fulfill your destiny - kill yourself.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Indeed

was my story good or not?

yeah, and i support that. 16 is what it should be, i think. it's 18 in some states in the USA which is ridiculous. it's a flawed system but it protects and helps more than it hurts

consentual sex isn't wrong - with people who are mentally able to consent and of are proper age. we don't know if it's inherently harmful, but in the case of kids, society's reaction IS. so do not do that or cause people harm, please

i'll post photos from madrid if ya want

why does it matter as long as they're not harming anyone

enh

Don't break the 4th wall

What games yall play on Wii?

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fuckin A I can't judge from just that. Live it out, but don't fuck it up. Perhaps a series of deep talks is the best answer so she and you can judge each other better?