Is it true that Polish look down on Russians because they are poor?

Is it true that Polish look down on Russians because they are poor?

That's kinda sad :o

Why does this polack still do this?

No, they don't
t. fugged busty girl from Poland last year

What are you

Where r u from?

You must be pretty handsome to have fucked a polish girl.

I live in Eastern Russia near Mongolia's border

I'm pretty average
Just be yourself and joke a lot

Polaks are permanently butthurt about everything related to Russia. That's an essential part of their culture and mindset, they simply can't stop doing this.

You are a wizard?

xaxaxa are you kidding
polish girls are easy as fuck

but russian girls are the easiest here at sunny beach

that's pretty accurate твн

Why should Poles be butthurt about poor miserable Russia?

Isn't east asia thing to rank people based on their income ?

And act polite or inpolite accordingly.

That would be pretty classist.

is that first one supposed to be polish? why does he look like ottoman

Hey Ivan! Polan's toilets are dirty, get back to work! XDDDD

It's for ukranians. And bydlos. You can earn more here if you're not stupid. Although I'd like to work in CD project red.

Your fierce delirium could be taken seriously if it is in this context and read.
The Russians were able to get all of this is not due to the fact that they live in the best country in the world and other countries envy her.
And because the overall level of civilization will produce high-quality and inexpensive. So there is Russia only won that belongs to the mind, a reasonable person.
When "in the history of" the earth ate here, there ate the food.
With iPhones him go (on credit under 40% per annum) on the Lexus ride, and who rides the whore? Those who work for the 40k a month? Or 300kk second seamen programmers-to-php?
For those who travels, you're not even a person, you can be buried under the wheels and buy indulgences.
And in everything else, there is no contribution of the Russian Federation, general ZERO access to imported technology, lol, WE WILL allowed to buy imported equipment! It is the same with education.
Well, of course, get the "best in the world of education" that would work for a manager 30k. Those who loot rowing shovel here have vocational education. It is education on dick spit.
In general, this pohren pizdёzh about social unrest, etc. Nichrome is not and it is understood by all. But never because of what you wrote.
Especially plaiting here, for contrast, all Hickey-couch potatoes. I have a bunch of "normal guy" saw that sewn up now, soon posedeyut such a hassle.
And yet, tell me what you're nourishing, too early for such a "never dreamed"? About all this diversity of pathogens oncological diseases?
Or are you so successful that can afford imported food there?
After all, unlike you imagine our gastrointestinal cancer is not kastuesh at a rapid pace!
In 2017 nothing is further also will be nothing, people will starve, or go take out a loan to buy the eat and pay the old loan.
Welcome to the Russia XXI

I can hardly understand what you wrote there. But if you meant that Russia is shit I agree basically. But Poland isn't much better. If I go to another country for a work, it will be a really prosperous one. Like Netherlands, Denmark or Germany.