Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
Poorfag here, with absolutely no money or food. Would be greatly appreciated if someone helped out and bought my girlfriend and I a pizza. We can pick it up at the store. Area code is NC, 28083.
Feel free to put custom directions/message on it when ordering.
Will post gf tits if you include sides/any thing extra with it.

Help a Sup Forumsrother.

dad actually owns the Domino's on Cannon and Fairview. I'll be working till closing time just stop by and i can hook you up. Name is Alex, white dude wearing a hat

ok so we have to buy a pizza, then include extra's ..then you are going to post tits? sure buddy, doesn't work like that.

post tits then maybe you might some food you cuck

How many people are working there right now? Just to prove yourself

I live in WNC. I'll pay to fuck your chick. Maybe up to $300. Hit me up with some pics: [email protected]

You could probably find a hooker for cheaper. Besides she's worth more than that.

your gf doesn't need any more pizza

You have internet and a girlfriend. Eat a dick nigger, I hope you die

6 people plus my dad who's just hanging out. reconsidering it, you're prob a faggot i'd rather give it to a homeless person

Richfag here....

why don't you have money?

You're funny. We were just there and theres only 4 people working there atm.

Just relocated nearly 700 miles with just my girlfriend and i. Haven't been able to find a job and we've been scrounging for money. Haven't even been able to buy grocerys in weeks.

were you there begging for food? that's fucking sad dude hahah

...and yet you have internet? Explain nigger

Nah. Some other guy on a previous thread told us he made an order so we went and checked. Of course he didn't go through with it. We're literally just trying to eat man.

food comes first bud, internet and phones come second.

post tits and i will buy 1 pizza, pussy will get you 1 extra

We're using GFs phone which is paid by by her parents. Data included.

then stop wasting your energy and get a fucking job jesus christ

Just said that weve been doing nothing but job searching lately.

[email protected].

send tits with timestamp and give pizza site and i will do it.

Well fine then. Can only offer vid...

Post a timestamp for OP. If he doesn't have the balls to say thanks in person then he's just a fag looking to get free food with tits

Why do we need a timestamp, first picture had one and how do we know you'll even go through with it.

>make order for poor fags

>select "pay at store
>fag shows up and has to leave without pizza because poor

Op stole picture from another thread. Faggot was trying to prove he had a qt that's why he's flipping off the camera. Op is a nigger NEET.

Send that bitch out to work the strip and get some money to buy yourself some rice and eggs. Lazy motherfuckers

you dont i guess, timestamp cos i don't want another random pic off the net.

Kek

That picture was literally from our own thread, you dip.

Fair enough, but we'll send it after.

Learn how to juggle, go to a corner, do a show when the lights are red. You'll get some quick money.

If you want free pizza you better be making her show more than that. Tits with timestamp at least.

i can understand the no trust, i have stated how it will happen, its up to you

I'll bite. But you must get pegged by your gf first.
I'll include 1 pizza for nudes
2 for the pose with time stamp
4 for video
I'll include a 20 amazon gift card if you do anything else I have requested. But only after you do the first 3

>provide proof that you're actually gonna go through with this and I'll start by ordering you a 2L soda

[email protected]

im the only one who will deliver

Yeahhh, didn't plan on getting pegged today so Ill try to keep it that way.

Working on it.