All dopers on suicide watch

All dopers on suicide watch

USA USA USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/news/is-chinese-swimmer-sun-yang-a-drug-cheat-or-just-not-well-liked/news-story/1234f88ac766b3c1f7ab7e13d692e8ea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 she is revealed to be the new Lance Armstrong

Americans are the biggest cheaters, it is amazing so many sheep can not see through the tall grass. How could a nation achieve without buying the system. If Americans can cheat, why not Russia?

Please do not bother responding with your ugly propaganda, there is no evidence of Russia cheating.

>there is no evidence of Russia cheating
>literally banned from the entire paralympics

though actually, there's no "evidence" of anyone cheating because the IOC is so corrupt

except drug tests

Shouldn't you be working in the mines, Vlad?

>be noticeably faster than doped contestants
>all natty brah

Shouldn't you be peddling your boipucci for krokodil right now, Nikoli?

Fuck off to RT faggot.

What will happen if Gatlin wins the 100m? Will he be praised for overcoming adversity or something stupid like that?

>what is surpassing human limitations

Do you even watch anime?

Wins and roids don't correlate directly. Some people are just the GOAT. Jordan, Federer, Phelps, Tyson all beat their cheating colleagues without stopping to drugs.

>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but they do it too
First off, turn off your proxy you filthy snowkike. You're not fooling anyone.
Secondly Ivan, I know this is normally your thing, but...

POST PROOFS

WHERE ARE THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS SUPPOSED DOPING?

IF WE DID, WE'D HAVE BEEN DQ'D LIKE YOU

PROOOOOOOOOOOOFS FGT

>People who train their bodies to limit are superior to those who dope to enhance their performance
WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT COLOR BLIND AMERICAN FLAG.

yeah, faster than the dopers when they weren't doping obviously

naive as fuck

90% of olympic medalists dope

>cyborg Olympics
>banning PEDs

Proof drug bans are stupid ways to perpetuate Western hegemony

>source: it's just the real true facts bro open ur eyes

>retards think EVERY top level athlete doesn't juice their balls off

kek

>Jordan, Federer, Phelps, Tyson didn't dope
pmsl

you can only train to your limits by doping, or do you think it works like popeye eating spinach?

Like I give a shit, they should make steroids mandatory to see what humans can do when pushed to the limits.

Don't they already let men complete in women events if they chop off their dick and calls himself a woman? I think a guy is competing in some Women fighting league due to that.

>Sup Forums user who has never played any sport gives inside scoop on international athletic training

You left your proxy on Mikhail

i have olympians in my family who don't

>Sup Forums
fuck off to reddit

America is the only country in the world that doesn't dope. We are the last bastion of light in a dark dark world.

>fat manlet who played middle school baseball gives inside scoop on international athletic training

Only the horse riders don't dope and even then I'm pretty sure the horses sugar cubes are enhanced.

Although, the gun/archery athletes might be clean.

:^)

> emoicons

Nice try, Redditor. Run on home now.

The ones who de regatta also

>Although, the gun/archery athletes might be clean.

they take beta blockers and shit to focus better and calm nerves

muh secret clubhouse

Nope.

They probably all take anti anxiety shit before competition.

Fucking ESPORTS has massive doping / adderall to focus on practice.

Everyone fucking cheats. The olympic testing is easy as fuck to get around with current micro dosing.

Hi where are the proofs

Burden of proof isn't on me, I didn't claim a global athletic fraud conspiracy.

Just for practice too.

Taking adderall then shooting arrows or practicing the motions until your arm goes numb.

There is no way for a clean athlete to compete with all the shit that doping offers.

>break WR
>not on some monkey juice

they probably dose the swimmers without them knowing.

Who?

who do you think?

>Americans actually believe this

Say what you will about Russians, at least they are honest about their doping problem

Phelps smokes dope
he's doping

>honest

like when they are caught?

They test the athletes after competitions, within the hour after the competition ends.

Rikako-chan

where are you ;_;

Chemtrail pilots from NWO

Is she still in jail?

kek

that doesn't do shit.

They can microdose with shit that only lasts in the system for a few hours.

For the event itself they can be clean.

off season, and weed isn't a performance enhancing drug.

They also test throughout the season.

Based Ameribros calling out the dopers too.

Anglosphere team up when?

news.com.au/news/is-chinese-swimmer-sun-yang-a-drug-cheat-or-just-not-well-liked/news-story/1234f88ac766b3c1f7ab7e13d692e8ea

Yes it is on you too, you literally just claimed almost every athlete claim

>global athletic fraud conspiracy

More like not being a clueless dumb fuck

*claimed there's no chance athletes weren't clean

CHI

>I have a chance to make a lot of money and become famous, my opponents are also probably on something and would have a massive advantage over me, i have access to all the top tier PEDs money could buy at the flick of a wrist, but I won't take them!!!

Retards actually think athletes would do this

>to make a lot of money and become famous,

even gold medal olympic athletes don't make shit outside of a very select few that are 'marketable'

the only olympian that wins that wins golds by taking a downer drug, the opposite of a performance enhancing drug. he literally handicaps himself and still can't beat him

Americans can afford extreme ways of cycling.

I wouldn't be surprised if Americans athletes are genetically modified with genetic engineering, even if just a little bit to give them an extra edge.

Please let her get caught.

> Assblasted proxy user detected

Pavel, you don't sound very happy. Wanna talk about it?

Lolno, kill yourself dope fiend.

They're banking on the chance that they do, and gold medalists do get a decent amount of money, mostly in sponsorships even if it's short lived

Not far off there

>this is what the third world thinks of us

t. RT commenter

You don't need proof, dumbass, every nations teams have at least 35% dopers, higher if they are actually successful.

luckily he won't win, so we won't see how easily the american hivemind is influenced by media.

>I didn't claim a global athletic fraud conspiracy

I like how people can "refute" completely believable (actually, the alternative to it is far less believable) theories as "conspiracy" and suddenly, they've won the argument. KEK.

1. Conspiracies are not farfetched or unlikely, it is average human behavior.

2. Professional athletes doping isn't a conspiracy, anymore than married people cheating on their wives is.

[citation needed]

Man American news is creaming themselves over this.

US vs Russia
Clean vs Doper
College age white girl with an attitude

It's almost a little disgusting how predictable news outlets are.

I'm not trying to defend doping but does the young Russian lady even have a choice. I mean if the doping was state run, what happens when you say no thanks?

damn aussie take down