FUCK YOU RUSSIA

Why is Russia such a shithole of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live much worse than Poland, Czechia and Slovakia, we're not even talking about Baltic States.
By the way did you know that critisizing Putin's rule is a punishable offense in Russia?
And their average monthly wage is $450?
And international companies are escaping from Russia due to the lingering economic sanctions and generally detestable business climate that relies heavily on bribes to Russian government?

Fuck you, Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KDZg1-7KsE
youtube.com/watch?v=BOjRT3pKAAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take off the proxy Barrack you have better shit to be doing in your last days

Maмкe твoeй poт хyeм чиcтил, пидop

>$450 a month

LMAO I make more than that in a week doing unskilled labor.

Gib a little bit of your monies pls... I'm starving...

Is shit really tough?
How do you get by

Дa paшкa пapaшкa вooбщe

Thank you, pal. It's refreshing to read that when the Kremlinbots propaganda has been metastasizing in my news websites since years.
This shit makes me hate Russia much more than whatever could said on TV or by Putin. Not to mention Sup Forums and their Putin worship when Russia is actually being colonized by China and sell its ass to their investors.

There is a massive ego problem with the Russian government to reach such levels of patheticness. The fall of the USSR really had an effect on their pysche. I guess being a superpower then turning into a shithole would leave nobody indifferent. You guys need real men at the helm and not cocksuckers who believe flexing is better than lifting.

Would visit Irkutsk though.

+15 pidarash

>Fuck you, Russia
yes
fuck me harder

Rashka-chan~

Poortugal confirmed Russian.

>By the way did you know that critisizing Putin's rule is a punishable offense in Russia?
lolwat

Don't worry Rus. You can always vote for pic.

I LOVE RUSSIA!! DO YOU LOVE RUSSIA?? SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT RUSSIA!!!

LOLNO! I DON'T WANT A CLOWN IN MY GOVERNMENT!
>implying putin aren't the clown

youtube.com/watch?v=2KDZg1-7KsE

I like russian women who can't resist the BEC

>devastated by communist rule

All those factories, universities, homes, job security, basic income must have been brutal OP...

Hey, are you commie? I thouht in NA commies does not exist, lol.

Why not? It is pretty easy to live in the 1st world capitalistic country and to be a communist being ignorant about the real gommunism.

me too t b h

>capitalistic
Don't you want to say COUNTRY WITH MIXED ECONOMICAL MODEL? In Canada is a lot of social guarantees.

Revolution when?

ДAК?

why is central europe so based

delete, please

youtube.com/watch?v=BOjRT3pKAAU

Accordingly to communistic ideology, it is REEE EVIL capitalistic bourgeoise cunt.

I tell you as a commie (in manya fantasies, of cousre, in university i am a typical left-liberal), your statement is wrong. According to commie ideology ALL CUNTS are capitalistics, lol.

oh fuggg the reds are rising again :DDDD

Confirm, Яussia is shithole

POZtugal

GG.

Tell me more about Russian hackers too.

Hey, in Japan you aren't fucking at all, lol.

really? go ask your sister

Ivan take your meds.

I haven't a sister... You made me cry, man.

/thread

so much THIS