That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. lel

That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. lel.

I always love Tyrions 2 minutes of standup in every new 'Thrones

That's what I do. I drink, and I know things

lmao

the funniest moment was when he said, "If I ever have an idea like that again, punch me in the face" XD. Imagine if he went to do it again and Varys just punched him right in the face! LOL

That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. lel.

As an alcoholic I love him as long as he is all tits and wine.

Posting this to my wall xD

>You need the bad pussy
Lol, Bronn totally does. XD

because you have no cock

>mfw

Did that really happen?

God he's such a mediocre actor. He's probably in the running for the worst actor between Sophie Moonface and Quasimodo

I can't fight them, so I fuck 'em. That's what I do. That's who I am!

Tyrion is my favorite GoT character, we have so much in common
>snarky
>intelligent
>humorous
>love books more than ppl
>smooth with the ladies
>fighting for being accepted depsite one's fault (I have self diagnosed Aspergers)
>only had 1 true love in his life
>liberal ideas in face of being surrounded by bigots
>hates his dad for being a sexist piece of s**t

>smooth with the ladies

buying whores is "smooth with the ladies?"
also, nice blog

i agree entirely with you

The Hound called him out on it in season 1 I think. They using hunting as a enthusiasm

With a wicked sense of humor

>self diagnosed Aspergers

just because you're awkward as hell doesn't mean you get an excuse for your cuckery

Me too xD

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...