YLYL

YLYL

Inb4 If fart is rape consider me bill cosby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poe's law

Fuck I'm scarred

Why are girls so mean to each other? And why are they so fucking oblivious to their own meanness?

100% didn't see the pig and thought this was some fucked up guy showing off his creature he affectionately named 'Oinkers'

OP here.

Lost
Cringed

serious question: do these things have anything that resembles consciousness?

As far as I know they don't

What's really funny is the guy moving to get in front of the car. What did he expect to happen?

Story???

Baby relaxes after the hard work of being born

>kid born
>he wants to chill n smoke
>relli cool parents

pretty much sums it up

Topkek.

what a waste of our precious resources that thing is

Lost

Lost

Cringed.

Who is this Sup Forums?

Hey, it's our favorite Sup Forums Man!

Predy cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

poes law intensifies

He's a hacker. Not that you'd know. It's really underground shit founded by a guy called Mute (that's his codename, newfag). You need to lurk more, learn how to make memes and shit before you can join Sup Forums. Topkek, newfag.

the fuck is that?

Jokes on you. She won't bazinga ever agian since I didn't reply to a similar post last night and she died.

why the fuck do they keep it alive then?

Excellent question.

why did I lose to this?

fuck off

who's talking about me?

It's possibly illegal to terminate it.

Thanks Sup Forums man!!

no u

I'm a little buzzed, but that did it for me.

Hartley hooligans do that to get attention and people help them with money to take care of their incest children, it's been quite profitable

shit

You took that screenshot.

No. Essentially the only thing they have is a brain stem, which controls motor skills and involuntary movements. The kids will follow lights with their eyes, breath unassisted, swallow, etc. But they do so out of instinct, not out of cognitive decision.

I believe the gif in question is actually from a family of monsters that have had 3 of 5 kids turn out this way and continue to try for more kids.

fuck you

wow good one boss

*bagoonga

lost

I was fucking there. JMU con? Where did you get this pic?

Replying, "fuck off", to a 'Reply to this or else' post is the equivalent of pretending to your rapist that you want to be raped. It may feel like your defying him but the result is the same: You can no longer take baths because your rectum doesn't seal any more.

2 out of their 3 children are vegetables. Their son is human and as far as I know they don't plan on producing another self-sustaining tumor.

Also, this father is playing with her child. Nothing wrong here.

Another YLYL thread

The car to stop

kek

Contributing

>rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a FJ Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little **** laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat ******* ******, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on FJ posting about a ******* banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Lost.. far too early.

Mom is kill :(

OH FUCK
That looked like a fake ass until she started squirming!