I found a military issued (55311 US) scope that I found in my uncle's stuff. I got it to work and it's awesome...

I found a military issued (55311 US) scope that I found in my uncle's stuff. I got it to work and it's awesome, but idk how much it's worth. Tell me!

is it night vision ?

i'll give you a nickel for it

where are the scope mounts ?

Op here. here's another pic dump. The pic is from a Chromebook camera so it's super shitty. I'll post more if it's worth it. For reference, this is in my bedroom at night with the door closed, lights off, etc. It looks way better than this, trust me.

going once

going twice

Its your uncles.
Just keep it

sold for a nickel!

Your uncle is dead or you stole it
Your either give it back or keep that shit you fucking faggot your uncle kept it for some godamn reason so respect his will you fucking retard

/thread
it's worth more to him than it would be on ebay.

Yeah it's night vision. I can't really tell where the scope mount is. I don't think it's for a gun.
Some model numbers i found on the scope: MX-9916/UV NSN 5855-01-034-3845
Contract NO. DAAB07-80-C-1028
CODE IDENT NO. 55311 U.S.

Completly ignores us.
Fuck you faggot

Feds will be knocking on your uncles door shortly for stealing Military property without consent. Thank you son!

Maybe if you got a job, you wouldn't have to salvage you're uncle's shit to make your ends

Fucking little thief

Any fags with fedlog/weblog/webflis access? I am on mobile so I can't dl the weblog program to check the price on the NSN.

Someone dox this faggot by tracing the numbers back to his uncle.

>underage
enjoy your ban faggot

The price doesn't matter, what does matter is that it's not yours and you should put it back where you found it

I'm going to add some detail: I DIDN'T FUCKING STEAL IT AND I'M NOT GOING TO SELL IT. I love this thing. I'm the one who fixed it too, it wasn't even working after he abandoned it with a bunch of other junk at my house and left to europe. He never worked in the army. Now, back to the subject at hand: is there anyone out there that recognizes this scope? More pics soon.

I really hope artyom notices your selling guns on his territory and beats you up

Not op, just a military supply guy. The op can probably sell the scope to a military surplus shop, but he won't get what is worth. Might as well keep it.

>NSN 5855-01-034-3845

Congratulations you have a night vision device from the early 80's.....it's a piece of shit and needs purged before you burn out the tube like an idiot....

Haha not even military. It's a piece of shit.
Source: am in the marine corps and work in the armory

don't jack family cheesedik

What's life like in the marine corps user

Fuckin gay

Why is it so gay user, maybe you chose infantry and that's why your eating shit user

if it belongs to your uncle and he's still alive then go put that shit back you sneaky fucking scumbag thief. Seriously your uncle is a military trained badass if he finds his shit missing he's going to decimate you. He'll know it was you.

Not infantry. Am a pog and shit still sucks

thanks for the info, my mom will be relieved. im going to bring this on a school camping trip.

ITT: some underaged faggot steals something from his uncle. Also being in the marine corps is "fucking gay"

it's a shitty 80s not-even-optic that probably has an IR emitter to get emulated light. you could probably get better stuff at cabela's.

but, night vision tech is rad the first time you use it, and then you realize it's fucking trash and hasn't been bettered since the 90s. so sure, you've got trash, but not like soldiers get issued anything better.

source: 3 years in, spent a shitton of time with gay non-combat recce so i got to lay on a lot of foam pads with a lot of shitty 2* fov night vision binos

Are you an officer yet?

Read this..

user your job is easier than infantry why are you saying it sucks

>spent a shitton of time with gay non-combat recce so i got to lay on a lot of foam pads with a lot of shitty 2* fov night vision binos
that sounds like an easy job though
y u no liek it

it's boring as fuck and the only people who choose it as a career choice are either huge douches that are way too proud of knowing simple shit like RCAT and 9-lines, and mouthbreathers who only parrot what they see

"hurr without us ud be blind, armored corps ;)))"

Thats what I'm saying user its an easy job in the marine Corp, he's probably just lazy.

Just the lack of freedoms made the mistake of going up thinking it would be better for me and now I make less money as a lcpl than I did working a full time job for minimum wage

user you know anything about accounting/financial in marine Corp?

Why don't you go officer than, you'll definitely make a lot more than what your currently?

this guy gets it, i am a lazy cunt but i want to at least shoot at stuff

and that's 50% of tank commanders reasons for becoming tank commanders

the other 50% is in the mos, you command a fucking tank what now fuckboys

Looks pretty neat, tell you what, I'm gonna call a buddy of mine, who's an expert in Military weapons and gear, I'll have him come out and check it out, is that alright?

Yeah let me just pull my associates degree out my ass real quick

dude what
i know how to stare at things, drive large shooty bandwagons and clear bunkers

also not american, just being a faggot and using american lingo because yeah

>Plot twist
All these posts are OP's pissed off uncle

Can't you just ask your commanding officer to get the paperwork to go to college and get that degree?

At least you don't get shot at on a daily basis (I'm assuming)

Ask on /k/.

They're into that stuff.

it looks like a night vision spotting scope from the mid eighties. tube will probably burn out soon.

correct, i don't know when the fuck my country deployed tanks to a combat area last time
and it pisses me off, my spam can of myself and 3 other really angry dudes want to blow up some fucking raghead citadels already

i used to be a driver for a larger spam can with 16 angry dudes in it, wasnt as fun but it had a acannon on it

>be OP
>uncle molests me daily
>tonight after I clean goo from my ass I look around in room
>find battey
>look around more find scope
>keep it
>go on Sup Forums and post pic
>find out its worth money
>post on Ebay
>find out it's now worthless since it's been touched by a faggot

Education aid doesn't kick in until two years into an enlistment so I would still have to wait a little over a year to start schooling. And even then the hoops you have to jump thru are ridiculous

I want my scope back, you ungrateful little shit

user just wait until than and go be an officer you'll be making a lot more with that degree, also technically your making a lot more than min. Wage with all the free things you get.

That looks like part of a goggle set up

are you some kind of überboot? you've been in for less than a year and you work the armory

do you finger yourself with clp? does your colon have riflings?

i want to know everyhting about your strange, exotic species

Why are you a fagget

Previously stated as a lcpl so yeah I'm a fucking boot
And ask away

le f12

because i am
i spend every day in a hot, steamy sauna with 3 other bearded men with the sole intent of smashing shit, essentially the gay water-less navy of the forests and plains

also i have a husband that can be part of it

if youre lcpl you either picked up rank immediately after you left as part of your mos, or you're actually not a huge fuckin retard boot

i assume this goes without saying but i gotta ask, you haven't deployed have you? i dunno if you armory guys go out with regular troops to the bigger posts or if youre literally stay at home moms of rifles

it goes for around 130 dollars, its used for night vis goggles. I believe military grade

Ask /tg/

Stationed with a non deployable unit so I don't even get the satisfaction of going to do all the fun grunt shit that most armorers that are attached to an infantry battalion do. Also picked up lcpl fast because I was a contract pfc for getting two retards to join up while I was in the dep

kek, that's dissapointing. wish we got huge perks for getting people to join up, id be 3 star if we did
could be a fucking recruiter at this point

people give you armory guys a lot of shit and some of it is deserved, but a lot of it isnt. you planning on transfering to a rotating unit or are you comfy with the suite life of brad and jody?

Kek

holy shit. how old are you ? I wanna fucking kill you, you supid piece of shit. You look like a 12yo faggot.

Millennials like you need to die

At this rate I'll most likely get out at the end of my enlistment so I can go to school on the gi bill shits agonizingly boring they things are now

Post picture of dick as viewed through it.

It mounts on a helmet pretty sure. Dont know that version but it resembles a modern day 14Bravo. Some company is probably on lockdown to this day looking for that piece of junk. RIP

>hoarder relative dies
>literally mountains of stuff
>can't get rid of it because they obviously kept it for a reason
>become hoarder

Sup Forums doesn't allow cp

>fixed it
Do you mean that you connected batteries to it? The overvoltage- is going to burn out the tube. Let's see you fix it then.

dubs ahoy
also OP is a kid who doesn't know any better

Army fag can confirm maryns are faggets

OP wouldn't be posting here if not at least 18. It's a rule.