Talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!

Let's see why:

1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.
2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
3) We got bigger dicks.
4) Girls dig us better.
5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.
6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.
8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.
9) We got a sense of what family is about.
10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.
11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)
I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now.

Enjoy being white, sucker :)

The only way you get rich is by selling coke or shooting hoops.

Well atleast I'll live longer than the average nigger so I got that going for me I guess

Mods

reminds me of pic related

Boy if you said this shit in real life youd get your ass beat by every white guy who was around.

>2edgy

>types with correct grammar
>proof positive OP isn't black
>just another 4chinz cuck trying to le troll

BBC 4 lyfe

stale pasta

We don't riot for no reason, and we do less crime.

total b8 written by a white guy

I only read #9 and family? Really Nigger? You can't have a family without a dad, nigger. Family = mom + dad +kid(s)

WHITE BOIZ BTFO KEKK

Literally only numbers 1 and arguably 3 are true. Every girl I know would rather fuck a white guy with a 3 inch dick than be seen in public with a porch monkey. Enjoy being scum, faggot, if you even are a nigger.

DELET THIS

Who's hhat in pic?

Why did she post this?

The difference between a joke and a big black cock is that you can't take a joke.

THIS T R I G G E R S me, OP a nigger

checked!

REPEATING DIGITS

Chuck Norris. Norris, Chuck. Never mind, he has probably killed you already.

>We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.

Dark colors absorb more heat so all the slave work didnt help

Dem quints

>We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.

You have a lot of children because all of your get gun downed and with out 2 children we dont have to worry about that

any of you good chaps have sause on this young lady?

You're a fucking idiot. The negros have amazing natural sun defense, it's literally the only true thing OP said

Did you mean:
Cuck Norris?

>sucker :)
Troll or shill

>We got a sense of what family is about
Now i know for sure this is a troll, 80% of niggers dont know their fathers lmao good riddance

at least im not a nigger

I usually ignore these threads mostly every thread. Who the fuck needs sun resistance in the northern hemisphere? If anything whites have frost resistance. You getting chilly boi?

>WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

They are largely the leading cause of the fall of civilization but are too stupid, "proud" and brainwashed to realize it.....

Whites

Obvs bait. Niggers can't type that much text on a prepaid cell phone, and they sure as shit aren't allowed in any respectable library

>Civilization
>America

non-white/black man here

why are you people so fixated on what dick a white woman prefers? concentrate on your own life

Real talk, we aren't.
We don't give a fuck.
Other white people..fuck em.
Black peolle...fuck em.
Asians.....fuck em.

We don't have a secret club or internal unity. At all. That's all shit you guys make up.

The more light the object absorbs, the more heat absorbed since light is energy. If you consider it a color, black absorbs the most heat. A black object absorbs all wavelengths of light and reflects none. Objects that are white, on the other hand, reflect all wavelengths of light and therefore absorb the least heat.

www.skininc.com/skinscience/physiology/Researchers-Discover-How-Pigment-Protects-Skin-From-UV-Rays-277900541.html