Blunts, dutchmaster for life

Blunts are for blacks.

Depends on the circumstance.
Blunts for weekends, joints for weekdays

more of a backwoods type of guy

whats ur opinion of bongs, user?

SPLIFFS my nigga trust me

but then you'll be fiending them and itll be harder to stop if you have to

I don't enjoy tobacco in any form so I only smoke joints but I did smoke a blunt once and I really wasn't a fan. Joints are less work to make, easier to just carry around and enjoy at your leisure. Blunts require more forethought than just grabbing bud and a paper

when you grow up you will realize how stupid smoking weed is. looser.

different user here. Bongs are for late evening. When you know you're not going anywhere and you can just sit back and watch TV or play vidya before bed a good bong rip makes all my stress melt away and makes me sleep like a baby

those filters are stupid small
I always roll a loose 1 1/2" filter
that way when you light an in progress joint you dont burn yourself and you have some area to hand it off with. Its joints with no filter or a short shitty filter that ruin the whole experience.

yeah because drowning your hatred for stoners in alcohol and prescription painkillers is so much better right user?

joints

I feel this honestly. I hate passing around a roach and having to gingerly pinch a corner for a hit while also trying to avoid burning myself. That's one thing cigarettes definitely got right. Filter length

it was taken from google images fam. Look at the bottom of the pic

Before i moved to colorado i smoked blunts daily. I still do every once in a while, but i prefer to taste the difference in my bud. Blunts got the nic, but i don't usually smoke tobacco. Also since fewer people smoke rellos here, it is actually difficult to find one that isn't stale.

whatever gets (You) high brotherman

I think he was just making a point about filters. No one would actually think that's a picture OP took.

Only bad thing about weed is that it makes you stupid if u smoke a metric fuck ton of it. But it also isnt really that addictive. Nobody ever ODed on weed.

However stupid you think it is, its better for your health than script drugs and booze

I think blunts are more fun to roll and smoke, but nothin beats a good old fashion joint.

I miss him so much

neither because i dont waste weed like you retards

nice cone. Is that Raw?

I'd say joints. very rarely do I have a blunt that the flavor doesn't get old after only a few swigs. I'm biased though, major lightweight.

I use it in moderation like anything else and I don't do dabs or any other concentrates. The only downside I care about is the tar I'm inhaling. But I exercise fairly regularly and drink water instead of soda and shit so my lung function hasn't really been impaired at all

I like my glass

Bonga

Yea it's a pre roll paper. A chick I work with gave me this joint today. I didn't realize she got such good weed, it's some chronic.

fuck tobacco

it should never ever ever be in proximity to cannabis

EVER

i feel that. Some of the best times i've had were returning from a serious gym session, drinking a protein shake, then sparking up and chilling

I don't roll my own joints but I keep papers just in case someone needs one and if it's not my weed I'll always be down to smoke a J. You don't have to waste your own weed to know if you prefer blunts or joints. Maybe try social smoking instead of sitting in your room with a bong and a false sense of superiority

You haven't smoked hash before, no?

cones are so convenient. And ask her to spark with you. You could get laid out of it, who knows

for me nothing beats ripping a bong and going on a long bike ride around sunset. It's not too hot or cold out, the breeze feels nice, and by the time I get home I'm ready to fall into bed and have a good night's sleep before a productive day starting at 7-8 am. I can't stand sleeping in until 10-11

I prefer joints, but I roll blunts for special occasions. Joints are just more convenient when I smoke alone.

yeah out of a hash pipe

not all of us smoke tobacco m8
it's really bad for your lungs
for one thing

I do like blunts but nothing beats rolling a nice fat spliff or King L

Joints if you're alone, especially in public places.
Blunts are good for large gatherings, or at least a group to smoke together.

going to the beach high is kind of like this. Theres always a breeze on the beach, combined with sound of the waves make for a relaxing time

No, but where I live for instance, weed is pretty rare. Like 1/10 times you get weed since almost no one grows here. So I smoke my joints with tobacco. It's not healthy of course, but for one I can't afford to roll pure j's, and I usually can't bong since living situation.

Bongs. or pipes. but between those two, definitely a blunt.

I thought about that, but I think it's a good idea to sleep with coworkers. She's cute and friendly, but she kinda has that stoner/hippy personality and I don't think I could put up with that for more then the couple hours I see her at work every other day.

bloints.

smoking cigarettes and joints is like sucking a little dick

fucking gay as hell, be a man and inject marijuanas into your veins you fucking fags.

I live in Maine so the weed is excellent but our beaches are absolute garbage. Small waves, ice cold water, sand that could melt Satan's dick it's so hot and no beautiful people to watch.

Joints cause no cancer paper

>No, but where I live for instance, weed is pretty rare.
you gotta change that, bro.

I have 2 legal recreational pot stores within 5 miles of me.

Neither, smoking is for retards.

>you gotta change that, bro.

and how do you suggest I do that kek. I'm friends with every dealer in town, but weed just doesn't come through here, + it's twice as expensive as hash.

where do you live user????

Spliffs are the best by far

(for all the Americans, spliffs are joints with tobacco in them)

bloints

eurofag here. please explain:
when i roll a blunt, i need like 2-4 gramms of weed, which is 20-40 eur. when i roll a joint, mix it with tabac, i need about 0,3 gramms, which is 3 eur, and be high as fuck. why the hell should i roll blunts or even pure weed joints if its not my birthday or something??

this is why we're having this chill debate rn user. You can also pack a blunt fatter than a j. But blunts aren't for just one person.

If you enjoy tobacco then by all means save yourself the weed and money. However if it's your birthday then buy yourself a bong (doesn't have to be amazing but you can get a decent one for a fair price online) and you'll use the same amount of weed minus the tobacco for maximum high

Joints are for yourself and blunts are social like beer.

I used to smoke blunts cause everybody mixes with tobacco in Spain, but I quit cigarettes and started only smoking joints, much better high

pipes or bongs are better. I only like to smoke a little at a time tho.

amazon is an amazing place to purchase weed gadgets like grinders and stuff

Blunts all day. I fucks with the joints too tho

yeah, bong is best. when i was a teenager we smoked bong that were bigger than us.. but i also remember how nasty the smell of a bong is.. also my gf barely tolerates me smoking joints.. another topic..

I didnt realize there was a different
normal if you don't smoke I guess

Satanic trips confirm the devil does not smoke

that pussy better be amazing to not be able to smoke

Nice. Both for flavor and cause backwoods are notoriously hard to roll blunts with.

but isn't weed the devil's lettuce...?

Blunts but much more this.

Bongs are for mouthbreathers. There is no acceptable time and place to suck on one.

generally the bong water smells a lot worse than the smoke. I light incense or a smoke odor eliminating candle when I smoke and I hardly notice it. My bong is also much smaller than the one you're describing though. Probably about a foot and a half

Spliffs

if i'm rolling, joints only. fuck spliffs, fuck blunts, and fuck tobacco in general. i've got a bad case of asthma, so even being around a lit cigarette or cigar can send me to the hospital

Yeah maybe he cooks it into his food instead like a civilized fallen angel

Your joke was shit dipshit

oh shit my first trips and even 666

aaand ofcourse I mispelled something *difference

pens are crazy. Taking a hit of one feels like a bong rip

Because getting buck is sick.

Even if not rolling blunts, start packing more than .3. Dont be a bitch your whole life..

Real hustlers be on that RAW shit. King size wiz kalifa pack with the filters.

yes nice pussy, but after 10 years of relationship.. i want to fuck every woman that is not super fat or old.. except for my gf. she is really not ugly, i think a lot of people know how i feel.. she couldnt accept me not giving a fuck about nothing and smoking bong all day.. so now its joints and i pretend to give fuck about things. its a dilemma

Just because you can't afford one doesn't make them shit

One hit off of this usually sends me into space

Blunt spelled backwards is Tnulb and Joint spelled backwards is Tnioj

>and if you dont think that shit mindblowing you aint high enough Sup Forumsro

Motherfuckin' blunts

I really, really like this post!

>Smells like shit
>Makes you look disgusting
>Teeth stains
>Constant cleaning that's never enough
>no one who's a stoner will associate with a bonghead

but it's cause I can't afford one. Ok pumpkin.

Is it necessary to attach it to a bong if it's already vaporized? What does it do for you?

The premise is the same.

Bongs suck dick. The only people who own bongs are faggots, Ghetto niggers and teenagers.

>7 year smoker

yeah its cool to smoke it rare... but my budgte doesnt allow, you understand? also im not sure if we talk about the same quality weed.. there a big differences as you know. with bad quality, 5 gramms is barely enough. the good genetic manipulated shit, 0,2 will make it

Wew, lad. You've clearly smoked enough for today.

>All that filtered out THC

Nigger seriously?

Smoke raws

>trying to conceal southern US dialect.

>Clean it
>no more disgusting than a pipe or joint. In other words it's directly proportional to how disgusting you are in the first place
>brush your damn teeth
>I clean mine after every use and it looks and feels great with no smell because I don't leave dirty water in it
>You're retarded

explain the process of utilizing this amazing device

g-hits

blunts and joints are a massive waste of pot.

>5 grams isn't enough

>0.2 will make it

Nigga do you even smoke weed?