How to do I suggest to my cousin to have sex with me?

How to do I suggest to my cousin to have sex with me?

>inb4 walk around naked
I want honest suggestions, i'm being serious

we need more details. sexes, ages ect

You don't

Walk around semi-naked

I'm male 23, she's female 18

you are boy or girl?

see

Yea don't otherwise you'll just ruin your relationship with your cousin. All this shit you read is fake.

If we weren't related I'd stick my dirty dick down your whore throat.

Alcohol, and dont ask. Be fun, then punish for minor deed with tickling, then your hand on boob. Only for a half sec tho, then 'oops'. Thus plant the idea.

A bit later threaten a repeat tickle for some imagined offense. Bravado = minimum heavy petting. That or she will pull back if genuinely disinterested.

Always worked for me with ladies, should work for cousins.

to be honest my father would break my fucking bones if he would ever find out but she's extremelly attractive with massive fucking tits and a killer body and my life is already fucking shitty so I want to take my chances and see if she wants it too

>you'll just ruin your relationship with your cousin
and it's not like we are friends or anything. we don't really speak. we used to when we were little kids

1. Cut a whole in a box.

>Alcohol
she never drinks

if you knew how to get chicks then you'd just do that

walk around naked, fag

Still doable with same method but her armor class will be higher so good luck.

Use orange juice works too

if you're not a smart guy with a 8.5/10 look then there is no way.

Cubo?

post her pics

Send a dick pic accidently and see what happens

what?

Hide her keys in a drawer and Jack off in your closed but unlocked door

This. Then ask if she likes it.
If she freaks out say youre drunk and you met a girl a few weeks ago with the same name.

Drugs. Then rape.

cocaine

This, also if you have dirt on her, something serious, catch her smoking weed or something like that, blackmail her, if u can get acces to computer, look for dirt,or leave ur phone or tablet where she can find it, leave a open browser page on a incest story involving cousins.

Then u have zero chance of fucking her u retard, how u think u can nail her when ur not close in anyway, how often do u see her??

Then u have no chance of fucking her u retard, if ur not even close, how often do u see her??

1 time every 3 months