Elijah Wood isn't alone, Corey Feldman speaks out about molestation in Hollywood

ew.com/article/2016/05/26/corey-feldman-comments-abuse-child-stars-hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JEXXHwVACo
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, they groom them.

And they're controlled by connected people.

Life Lesson: old dudes are fucking creepy and disgusting

Why aren't we murdering some of these people again? Are we just sheep? Should we be trying to convince the Cho's and Elliot Rogers of the world to murder guys like Jeffrey Epstein?

where the fuck are his lips?

>corey looking for attention again

ASCENSION

ASCENSION

id imagine those people dont target these men since they are really hard to get to

on some old guy's cock LOL

I saw Stand by Me yesterday

Were they all molested?

MILLENIUM

probably

savage

Jesus Christ, River Phoenix never stood a chance

Nah, rabid fans would kill them
No proof. You need also convincing that Weinstein fucked youre waifu.

Who else was probably molested?

>Elijah Wood immediately takes back what he said and declares it was out of context
>DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK LOL
Did the kikes threaten his family?

culkin

Yes. Corey still blabs because he's also a jew but that's not going to save him.

has anyone else heard corey's new hit single?

youtube.com/watch?v=1JEXXHwVACo

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

(You)

i think its the other way around

feldman has been crying about this for going on decades now

Jesus fuck
Am I the only one seeing he's Charlie Sheen's son?

Well he was motor mouthing in the goonies
What was he on during filminbg Sup Forums?

this. Also if im not mistaken i think Corey never fully admits the name of the producer who did it? Probably to save whats left of his shitty reality tv career

I was reading something from an article this morning where he was talking about why he doesn't name names and it was along the lines of "if I name the real people, I'll get sued."

Whilst I understand that if he really thinks this is a problem and wants to stop them why doesn't he just name them?

Seems cowardly to not actually name these fiends out of fear of being sued.

yeah i dont buy that bullshit either. I think its either they will actually be in significant danger, or they are too shallow to risk their careers being blacklisted

ruthless

well thats what he gets for killing Jason

>6 year age gap

Yeah sure, why not?

Probably got a manilla envelope with creep shots of his family in the mail.

>"if I name the real people, I'll get hog-tied naked in the desert, beaten and tortured and burned with acid castrated and rapes and stabbed and then buried in a four foot grave after ravens eat my carcass.'

FTFY

tbf i'd molest a young Corey Feldman too

Bryan pls go.

oh come on like you didnt get a woody during that one part in stand by me

Tell me about it

:^)

Does this look like the face of a pedophile?

I would never shit you, you're my favorite turd.

N-no

You mean white old dudes

Was Natalie Portman's virginity actually taken by Luc Besson and Jean Reno? Did he give her the nosedive?

I think you mean old Jewish dudes

Can't even imagine what they did to this kid...

>jews aren't white

corey is speaking out because charlie sheen just moved to mexico

charlie sheen raped feldman when he was younger btw

When will Wheaton speak up?

he raped haim, not feldman

>Semites
>White

we aren't

>My new single just came out. It’s called “Go 4 It” and it’s with Snoop Dogg and people are saying it’s the song of the summer and it’s the greatest thing they’ve ever heard.

Feldman is so full of shit, he's just trying to sell his shit book by exploiting Haim who's not alive to defend himself. And those two WERE close ages ago, but that was way in the past and they mostly hung about because they were avid cokeheads with nothing else in common.

Haim was molested by his manager, Marty Weiss, not some big "Hollywood mogul" as Feldman claims. The pedos in Hollywood are the small timers: Managers, publicists, acting coaches, recruiters, etc. Not bigshot producers, directors and so forth. Elijah was just talking out of his ass after watching a documentary. Nothing ever happened to him, he even admitted that. He's not protecting anyone to save his fledgling career already, lol

That one Egan faggot claiming Singer drugged and raped him is just an extortionist out for money. Singer hosted parties with young twinks, ALL had to be ID'd for his safety though and they ALL wore 18 or over wristbands. If they didn't they had to leave, PERIOD.

No big name in Hollywood is willing to be that stupid. The thing with Polanski was that his fucking pregnant wife just got butchered. He was high as fuck and not thinking straight obviously. He's never done that shit before or after. Woody Allen didn't do shit. Mia and their kids are making up lies to bank off him and destroy his credibility. Mia has always been a cold, crazy bipolar bitch and passed her genes along to Woody's kids unfortunately.

Back in the early days of "Pedowood", yes both Chaplin and Errol Flynn messed around with jailbait but that stuff was easily covered back then. Since the 60's, you can't hide that shit anymore. Lol, there are no big name pedo rings in Hollywood. Trust me, that shit would get out easy now...and quickly! Like I said, the ones actually doing it are the scrubs of the industry and no parent wants to file charges sadly enough because the child will get a Hollywood restraining order by the courts.

t. Big Time Hollywood Executive

Kid anakin
Shortstop little chink kid from Indiana Jones

River Phoenix's family was apart of a cult that practiced pedophilia and incest.

Corey Feldman is the Tommy Wiseau of music.

>there are no big name pedo rings in Hollywood. Trust me, that shit would get out easy now...and quickly! Like I said, the ones actually doing it are the scrubs of the industry

I agree with Mr. Snrub

There is nothing remotely like this going on in Hollywood or anywhere else in the world. As a matter of fact, it is the exact opposite and as you noticed child actors are happy, stable human beings in adulthood.

I for one feel that this closes this dark chapter of lies and big fat smelly accusations that in no way smell like old parmesan cheese. We need to kick these lairs to the curb and not listen to ANYTHING they have to say. I mean just think how absurd it all sounds, guys taking advantage of people for money,power and weird sexual gratification. I mean, C'mon.

Thank you

- Guy Incognito

Therefore it's Jews not whites, retard. Even if you were making the broadbrush of "all Jews are """""white""""" that doesn't mean everyone white is a Jew, unlike vice-versa would be.

>mfw you heard Jews were smart
>mfw you find out for yourself and the only people who believe this are Commies, liberals and Jews themselves

Shill elsewhere, faggot.

He's definitely seen some shit

Who's going to play the pedophile overlord in the inevitable biopic?

Duh

Guy Incognito

Who is that charming fellow who looks like he'd never ever touch a kid?

Guy Incognito is a wonderful giving man and is totally not fat at all.

>IT'S MIDICHLORIAN TIME!
>No, George, no!

Eliot Rogers' father is a hollywood producer.
He's almost certainly part of the pedo rig.

What's his name again?

i hope i live long enough to see him get caught

People worth millions don't get caught or go to jail.

They got cosby.

I reckon a lot will come out when he dies.

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with connections.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fucking autist. Feet are used a lot on Nick because feet are funny to kids. They're kinda cute, gross and make you laugh when you tickle them. It's NOT sexual at all.

Christian bale definately

Budnick from Salute your Shorts

He sucked so much dick he left his lips behind, nigga

>spoiler alert: he fucked me right in the bum *laughter track* it was almost more painful than watching episode 1 for the first time again *laughter intensifies*

KStew

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

fuck off pedofootlicker

He doesn't think men can be raped cuz privilege. He requires a sharp lesson on that subject.

he's been talking about this for years though

This.

People were talking about Savile for years behind the scenes before he died, and the police and media suddenly all went "WHOA WE HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS HAPPENING, WHAT A SHOCK!"

People had always reported to the police and the media what he was doing and nothing was ever done. I can understand the media being hesitant to publish unproven allegations (although they obviously have no problem with that). But the police have to be held accountable because they were told about it over and over and did nothing.

Just like with the muslim pedophile rape gangs all over England. Police, social services and media are told about it by victims for 16 years, and every time they sweep it under the rug. Until they can contain it no longer, and then they suddenly act like this is a big surprise.

When people report this stuff they need to record their report and who they are reporting it to, so that person won't be able to deny having received the report when the truth finally breaks to the public. Then that person/group needs to be charged with gross professional negligence (if not complicity in a cover-up) and sent to prison.

Rasheed

This. Hell, we've been talking about him talking about it on this board for years.

He's the reason I don't believe Michael Jackson was a paedo.

> But the police have to be held accountable because they were told about it over and over and did nothing.

I'm more bothered by the people who claimed to have known what he was doing to the kiddies in the hospital and telling them to pretend to sleep and them being sad about the cops not listening the one time they decided to tell someone. The cops didn't believe the stories and so didn't act, these people say themselves that they witnessed the shit and yet did nothing.

If you're working with sick children, taking care of them, and nobody will listen to you about a pedo molesting them then you don't just shrug your shoulders and give up until a newspaper comes around decades later wanting to interview you. You kill the pedo to protect the kids.

Elaborate

Wait, what?

He recanted?

No, people(you) just didn't read the articles beyond the headlines, or were too retarded to see the spin the "newspapers" were putting on his words.

It was clear that he was talking from a point of view of someone who's recently watched a documentary, not someone who's got inside-knowledge of a satanic cabal. I was waiting for the retraction since it was first published.

Bryan Singer looks scary perverted.

Seriously, why was Shortstop never in anything else?

Damage control in full effect.

Sure, it's the small timers who have managed to keep it quiet, and not even in old Hollywood would producers engage in that.

Fuck off.

Guy "would never fuck a kiddo" Incognito

niggers are cannon fodder. always