What does Sup Forums think of my n64 collection most got from pawn shops and flea markets...

What does Sup Forums think of my n64 collection most got from pawn shops and flea markets. Been working on it little by little over the last ten years bought the frameless console in a thrift shop in 2006 GameStop still had cartridges they were trying to get rid of back then. Have most classic

>In b4 no Banjo Kazooie series
>In b4 no Starfox
>In b4 No Mario Party

Bills before collections.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzckHYsQSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Harvest Moon 64
My nigga

>Conker
>Perfect Dark
>Mario Kart
You're all right, user

Bump

That is my favorite game of all time always play it when I get the feels. Sometimes it's nice to escape into a world with simple problems no real conflict.

Your life has no meaning

I'm jellin pretty hard, but where the fuck is Mario Party

yes

i dig it

Tasteless trips

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH U HAVE PERFECTDARK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ITS THE BEST GAME EVER

All you need is star fox and star wars epidode 1 racer and you have all my childhood right there

>Gauntlet Legends
There we go. Nice.

In the possession of whatever pawn shop or flea market vendor I haven't been to yet

Oh you do have star wars... Dont mind my dubs

Racer is last column at the bottom

Yup seen it. Its all god tier

Blue Wizard needs food badly.

missing crystal shards :^)
but in all seriousness all you really needed was pod racer

The N64 was unfortunate to be released at the point where CGI graphics were just possible, and therefore trendy enough to be common, but new enough that it was hard to do well.

Looks like you have most of the staples OP Good job. Would couch c-op with.

r8 my SNES collection. I got them all from my grandma.

>no jet force gemini
>no torak 2 seeds of evil
step up your game senpai

Yeah crystal shards had been on my list for a while.

Goldeneye
Goemon
Turok
Perfect Dark
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart 64

Great collection actually, I hope you have the expansion pack required to play Majora's Mask and Perfect Dark.

Conkers bad fur day, Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64. You have my approval user.

>Turok 2
>When you could be playing 1 or 3 instead

You got OG Smash Bros,
Ocarina of Time,
Shadows of the FUCKING Empire (FUCK YOU I LOVED THAT GAME)
And Podracer? Fuuuuuuck Sup Forumsro you're good

lol no blitz
lol no starfox
lol no rampage
lol no mission impossible
lol no bomberman
lol no super smash bros
lol no cruisin USA
lol no snowboard kids

Hell yeah buddy.
When i was a little kid and couldn't get to school in the winter because of the snow I'd play Harvest Moon all day. Then when I got older I moved up HM Back to Nature, A Wonderful Life and Save the Homeland on the PS4.
I still play the shit out of HM during Christmas time it's become a tradition of mine. Good times.

That's awesome user. I gave my SNES to my brother's girlfriend when I moved. Still regret it but I never really played it unless I was Stoned out if my mind.

the main games i played from my grandfathers collection was yoshis island and legend of the 7 stars so you failed me pretty hard m80

Find Majoras Mask for like 25$ and make your collection complete

Nice, I have a lot of the same games. My collection dates back to when it was a new console; I just never sold my shit.

he haz Smash Bros, you blind faggot
The label is just REALLY fucked up

>I got them all from my grandma.

Your grandma is a fucking boss. I'm jelly. I have to ask though.... were they your grandmas or did she buy them all for you.

You're missing the South Park games.

>South Park - Simple but nostalgic as fuck. Master cheat was BOBBY BIRD.
>Rally Days - think of Mario Kart but with South Park characters.
>Chef's Love Shack - haven't played it in so long I forgot but I know it was pretty cool.

Shit
My bad eyesight led to that

I think you should get laid more often

Naturally was gifted to me by a friend in highschool when I started collecting. I also have the transfer Pak and memory pack though it fucked up recently and wiped all my data. So many gauntlet hours gone.

Shawn?

They were hers. She did/does have a huge boner for JRPGs.
Most still have the poster and instruction book too.

>unless I was Stoned out if my mind.

What is it about a super and weed that create perfect harmony?

this

plus lol no rush 2

Traded some dude a bunch of shit tier GameCube games for that Conkers, empire diddy Kong. Worth it.

>Out of this World
I used to watch my brother play this game. Shit was weird and that black lion thing used to scare the fuck out of me.

Man that is so fucking cool. Hold on to those babies for as long as you can. Hopefully give them to your grandkids.

Aint worth much without the box

No N64 collection is complete without Body Harvest, OP

Get Body Harvest
>literally proto modern GTA
>drive cars, planes, tanks
>open world
>murder aliens.

Karen is still my waifu. I don't even use the dog glitch. More fun harvesting berries and grapes to win her affection. Didn't care for save the homeland played the shit out of Wonderful Life and Magical Melody.

By that time I'm sure his grandkids won't even no what the fuck to do with it or even what it's for.

>kids and their newfangled gadgets and clicky telephones.
>Never know the real work of having to blow in the cartridges and needing to sit on the floor because the controller don't reach the couch.

I'll relay your suggestion to my fiancée. How's 9th grade?

lol no duke nukem

you got conker which is good mah nigga

Nope checked though.

whats the one thats scrayched out and yellow

Overly Complex Simplicity.

>Nightmare creatures
Fucking love that game

Last time my grandpa came down to visit he said when he was my age he already had two kids. I told him when I was my age all I had was a fast car and a house that is too big for me.

>You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy!

You did pretty good.

I have that "Classically Trained" shirt as well.

Turok. fuck yeah

>ctrl + f
>"killer"
>no results

Donkey Kong 64 it was $20 off from the one in the display case at the flea market l. Still works perfectly fine though.

Hey OP how much would you say you've spent on your N64 collection over this entire course of time?

Save The Homeland was pretty bad. Since the dog and horse could actually die. I was so used to them being fucking invincible I never fed them. And Bill shot the game doesn't keep going after then end and you gotta start over.
Didn't care for magical melody.

Back to Nature was my absolute shit though. Looked just like N64 version but a much bigger town with a lot more to do. Had the original girls too but some of the jobs were changed.
>like Karen worked at a general store instead of the bar and is a lot nicer and the chick who was the flower shop in 64 worked at the place you buy chickens in BTN.

Probably $200 to $250. Over the course of a decade. Conkers was a good trade HM was given to me by a classmate my sophomore year.

No space station silicon valley

Yeah I have the ps2 version as a part store download on my ps3 just couldn't get into it. But I go through waves with HM. Gotta be in the mindset to play it. Once I burn out it takes me a few months to pick it up again

Eww turok rage wars and not turok 1 or 2. Wtf is wrong with you. Thankfully you make up for it with nightmare creatures and goemon.

Rad, but you need Banjo Kazooie and Turok 2.

Isn't that the one with the glitched last mission?

Tagged the wrong person
Nice trips

I explained that here

True. That's why I leave it for the winter. Sitting by the Christmas Tree watching it snow and hearing the songs and seeing the main screens "Press the Start" thing brings me back to when I was a little kid.

>holy shit I think Natsume misspelled "Harvest"

Also misspelled "Natsume" as "natume" at the bottom.

Now that I remember that whole game was full of glitches and botched translation.
Put the dog in the bathroom and the fucker would disappear forever.

>whistle for the dog after and he'd bark but never come back :(

Really? Fuck that shit! I've got 100+, most of which are $20+, 9 controllers, and 5 N64's, one with the box and styrofoam and I probably didn't even spend that much. That being said I am pretty jealous of your copy of Conkers considering my brother took mine and let his shit friend borrow it who then lost it. What did you trade for Conkers by the way?

Yeah I loved how they spelled they're company name wrong. I know there are a lot of typos Karen says Wellcome home dear after you marry her.

>Don't bother me I'm harvesting my eggplants.
God haven't said that in years.
My fiancée still makes FB of me from when I explained to her the cow festival. Blasphemer. She doesn't know the joy of winning the cow festival.

>I have never won a dog race

The studio that made this eventually became rockstar games

****100+ games****

Title wise, it is a pretty solid collection.
From a collectors standpoint, it is shit because all of those carts are in horrible condition

Some Jimmy neutron game. F zero. Tarzan and Gun. All for game cube. Honestly don't remember how those came into my possession. The only thing I played out of them was gun. But I wasn't going to pass up that trade

>What does Sup Forums think
I feel sorry you missed out on the 90's nigga. I got those games straight cash.

Yeah people treated these like shit but I don't plan on selling em. I play them too frequently.

I didn't have a console until Dreamcast

I think best I got was 2nd in dog race. I've won a couple horse races though. Eggplants were the fucking best. Corn too.
Harvest Moon was serious business.
I remember in BTN on the pause menu you could look at the amount of money spent towards the money earned for each month. Shit made me feel like a business man. And you could hire the forest sprites to do your day work while you dicked around in the mines or flirted with the women

You convinced me user I'm gonna wire up my Ps3 tomorrow and give it another day in court. Try to get halfway through summer 1 in a day what does Karen like in that one?

That's literally my fucking childhood collection good job! Paper mario, nice.

Jumping in with my mega drive

I am the same way. I have boxes and boxes of games ranging from atari 2600 to ps4. None of my stuff is in good condition and I don't really care because I just enjoy playing them.

And my potatocam

I still haven't beat it. Stuck on the final match with bowser. Haven't played it in 4 years.

Always glad to see vintage collections Never actually seen a mega drive til now I think.

Mah nigga

Dude, there's a place near me that sells a ton of these for pretty cheap.

Nope I'm wrong. The grocery store in my town used to have a place for kids to play while their parents shopped. I remember playing one of those there when I was little.

Where is near you since that potentially doesn't help me at all.

Shit it's been years since I've played it I just know it was a great game and I totally enjoyed the shit out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzckHYsQSs

>secret of mana
arguably one of the greatest games ever invented. super underrated

Pennsylvania.