Confession thread. get things off your chest. i'll start

confession thread. get things off your chest. i'll start.

i just put my mom's ex's phone number on a gay casual sex craigslist listing, asking for nudes.

I have raped a 10 years old girl, everytime i go to bed her screams haunt me, it was year ago and she comitted suicide i cant believe i did that, i diserve to die

Years* ago

To be exact, 5, i was on steroids cycle and went insane 24/7

Not a true story, but if it is for sure you should definitely be dipped in an acid bath.

kill yourself
alternatively, turn yourself in. iirc the statute of limitations is 7 years on rape.

I have problems with libido, to the point that when I have the opportunity I have sex with a willing friend . I should not be bad but I have a girlfriend and morally I feel bad, it's something that cost me control .

masturbate more or seek therapy. there may be a psychological reason behind it.

Its true

I was never caught because she never saw who raped her, i did it so strongly i even hurted her little hands so hard...i was on roids so you can assume how strong i was

maybe she liked it?

It seems to me more hormonal. because there are days I'm really hot all the time . not to mention I'm lucky to find friends in the background are sluts

She liked it are you serious ?
She was 10 you cunt

also, note, she committed suicide

I shot a man in Reno

You better hope you are behind 5 proxies or you will get v&. Also, why don't you just save this world the trouble and just become an hero.

You think its that easy
How you know if im not trolling ?
Also get the shit right
Someome who has done such terrible things wont give too many fucks about getting arrested, im already done

Relax kido

She was 10 but had the body of a 9 yo

She was so soft and so cute...damn
Try wrestling a toddler, its like that

Think what's that easy? Like raping a little girl was so hard for you? Eat shit and die you fuck.

My favorite is to hear that pelvic bone crack

Not hard as my dick

I shot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Reno?

It's classified.

That might be the First Doctor's TARDIS, it looks pretty old.

I think the majority of the Boomer generation, through almost no true fault of their own, has set the majority of "Millennials" up for failure, and in turn, the majority of those who fall under that label will slight the next up-and-coming peoples, who will be forced to wear a name tag as "we" fuck them over harder than the most of us have let ourselves be fucked.

It's not everybody, and I realize that I could be "part of the solution" by not being a misanthropic shithead... but I find that lately, I just absolutely can not find the care.

So, maybe, fuck off, everybody. We had a good run.

My wife brought home some photo albums and this morning i jerked off to a picture of her mom in a bathing suit when she was about 25.

You're retarded

kek