Whats her name?

whats her name?

Harold

Harambe

Jerome

Britny. We were engaged. Left me 10 months ago.

Laura, Sarah, Helen, Stephanie, Sofia, Morgan, Siobahn, and Peyton.

Madison. duh.

Joanie Cervantes

Mum

i fucked your mom you jelly faggot

Koty. She will pay.

Eva

Wow what a loser.
Stop falling in love, faggot.

Isabella

Mackenzie

dude get a hold of your fucking life

Mikayla

Nigger

Rebbeca

Sasha

Victoria Smith. I have no idea what shes like as a person now, but she was my first friend and first crush going back to daycare. Havnt seen her in years and havnt talked to her in even longer. Different cliques in hs

Mine is Eva too, man. I'm sorry...

Shana-nay

Every girl that said hi to you in middle school?

Shaniqua

Peppermint Patty

Anita

Arizona

kayla

Jillian

Corrine

Autumn

Mariya

Tyson

Candlejack lol fuckin los

Kari, the one that got away.

Daisy

Same here bro :(

Haley. We dated 3 years before we broke up a month ago.

>be me
>too shy to start conversation in person
>Try to start conversations on Facebook and Twitter
>I tried to be casual
"So do you order packages off Amazon often?"
>Only takes a moment before I realize how stupid that sounds
>She's ignored me ever since

Lizbeth.. the one and only true love of my life..

Padme. Shit got a little violent when my old teacher showed up, right after I had to deal with some crap at work.
It... didn't turn out well.

Kek

Yvonne. Please believe how beautiful, amazing, and brilliant you are. I was lucky just to have met you.

if dubs, ill message a girl on my facebook that I've never sent a PM too before

>"So do you order packages off Amazon often?"

Roll

Fag

Katelyn Eitel

Sarah. She left me for someone better apparently. That's fine, at least she was the only thing that gave me a reason to live for a couple months. My life was euphoric, now I'm either going to give up my job to work a low-paying shipping job just so i can disappear, or I will just give up living to avoid wasting space. She always wanted me to be a manager, I made it there, but there's no point when no one loves you and the only person who ever did is gone. The higher-ups want me to stay because it's not hard to get people to apply for my job, but no one ever stays past a month, and I did it for almost two years. I blame her though, she talked to me first, if she just ignored me and thought of me as just some dirtbag, my life wouldn't be on the verge of either being ruined or ended by the decisions that I will probably make soon to loose my career or end my life. I wouldn't have ever talked to her, she started it all and then she ended what we had. My friend who I've worked with for years was right, never trust women. I just wish I knew why she went through all this trouble to ruin me.

Alright. lets roll this shit.

Roll

Every girl name Mackenzie is a fucking slut, get over her

Here's the chat log

Megan. Been 15 years. Still think about her every day. Married some rich douche named Wesley Stikeleather.

Brenda

Luma

Tyrone
I miss my nigga so much...

Emily

me

Iver never been that close to a female before.

Rollo

Lovina

Melany

I talk to her every day, that's what hurts the most...

HARAMBE

Carmen.

If only we could talk, just one more time.
I think about you every single day. Every single night. I have thought about you at least once every single twenty-four hour period of my life for the past four years.

Friends, family; please excuse me. I don't want to live anymore.

Stephanie

Lol where are you and this girl from

She wasn't interested from the beginning of the conversation. She was answering you to be nice. When you said 'wyd?", she realized you liked her and were trying to chat her up so she felt it would be best to just stop responding rather than go through the hassle of having to turn you down later. It had nothing to do with the Amazon comment.

Marty McFly

Adele, said she just wanted to be friends after 6 years of dating

We still speek and all but she seems different now that she is getting married, in 2 weeks
Got an invatation, saying ''To my Best friend join us'' i just wanna die

I believe the Amazon comment was still the big spaghetti drop that nailed the coffin down.

Her name his name what's wrong with me

Marla fuck man why did I blow it all away..

Nah. You were done before you started. If a girl likes you, it doesn't matter how stupid you sound. Sure, you could have tried to make her laugh, it could have engaged her more, but it would have ended the same way no matter what.

Damn dude. That really fucking sucks keep your head up

Tori

Damn the double text is real dude :,(

Your mom

Megan

I love you user stay strong

Camila

i really laugh at you. dude.
you cant have 100 loves
in fact, you didn't have one, you just have 10 crushes

duberrinos

Kate

Her name is Christie but I don't love her anymore. It's been a year now and she's getting married. Took me a while but I eventually realized I was better off without her. Don't be a fag and wallow in your sorrow. Become better than your ex and thrive off negativity.

I laughed. An Old fag

Sophie. She's rotting away in a graveyard now. Sad times.

Wow what a bitch.

We're here for you Sup Forumsro.

Kaylee, but no matter how much I love her, no matter how much I hang out with here, no matter how much I give her...we will always just be friends

Monica, she's the most amazing girl I've ever met, a real shame it didn't work out

Would you rather date her for a day then lose her forever without no contact? answer carefully user think it really hard.

Julie. Big ass tittys and such a innocent girl

Monica

Erika

Rita

Shiela Villiaruz

Tina

Not original user, but wouldn't it be more painful to endure being her beta friend, enduring having these feelings but knowing they'll never be anything more, than at least being able to try a relationship, even if it fails?

I know what I'd pick.