I do this every morning, living at college full time as a chick...

I do this every morning, living at college full time as a chick. Wondering should I take fall semester off and just get it removed?

Kill yourself now.

why, besides my cock tumor thing every other aspect of my life is chill

No. You can find men who like traps with dicks but getting a trap without a dick is just like getting an extremely shitty version of a woman with an open wound instead of genitals.

>an open wound
You know it heals right? Then you just have to douche weekly and dilate 10 min a day which would also take care of the daily fap.

Disgusting as fuck. Keep your dick for Christs sake. No man wants that shit down there TRUST ME.

If I'm going to fuck a trap I want the cute little feminine penis dangling and shaking when I pound """""her""""" from behind.

Every cell in your body has an XY marker. You will never be able to change that. Instead of engaging in a virtually irreversible surgery, taking dangerous chemicals that can fuck your brain for life, and ostracizing any acquaintances you may have, why don't you just learn to love yourself the way you are. And if you like dick date gay guys but there's no need for professional mutialtion

the question is, exactly how passable is the rest of you?

>I do this every morning, living at college full time as mentally ill.
Tucking your dick doesn't make you a girl.

how are you supposed to do this if you don't have a microdick and / or get erections

>No man wants that shit down there TRUST ME.
So basically I have to live my life for what men want? Jesus I feel like becoming a feminist and I hate feminists.

hmm... why do you care though? Like I have been on estrogen and test blocker since I was 13, I never went through male puberty. Why the fuck would I stop estrogen when I'm a happy young woman? Fuck I shouldn't of even asked anything on this board but every other board is slow as molasses.

I think I only got an erection once in the past 4 years and that's cuz I was giving a handy to a cute guy from botany class.

You don't have to but realistically you want a partner yeah? I can't walk around not showering for a week because women wouldn't want me, does that mean I'm living in an oppressive matriarchal society?

>Implying OP doesn't have a micro-dick and is capable of erections.

OP pic rlated

If you like being a chick and don't believe you ever will want to be a guy again, go do it. You'll probably be more mentally stable and generally better gf material than most girls I know. I wish I could go for a guy but the dick throws me off and a masculine body type is unattractive to me.

>You don't have to but realistically you want a partner yeah?
Not really, I just want a guy to cuddle and take me out for fun. I have had a few short term bf's but when they want actual sex I have to dump them, almost blew my cover once when one slid his hands in my pants as we were making out.

Am I a bad person for not telling any of these guys? I have blown them and kissed and stuff.

Show us you and we will be able to give you the blunt answer to whether you should and could pass for full female, or if you're better off as a cute feminine boy. If you're brave enough :)

Kill yourself faggot

You are clearly not happy with yourself. You will never be happy with yourself. Don't worry, nobody is. That said, every step chemically and surgically will take you further from normalcy. So do you want to end up like Michael Jackson, but not rich or famous? Just lonely, unhappy, and still feeling like you're in the wrong skin.

Nah, I'm good.

It depends on the guy. You have no way of knowing what he would think really, I don't think it would bother someone like me (wouldn't be in a serious relationship with someone who can't have kids though, no offense) but other guys who are very "straight" I guess you could say and insecure would probably be bothered.

If you think you can actually find a long term BF who doesn't want any sex good luck, not sure he exists. Unless you want sex eventually in which case refer to my post on keeping your genitals intact.

Yeah, you're a shitty person for that. Plus you'd never know if they were ok with that.

He's right. Though if you fooled irl guys into thinking you were a female, then you shouldn't have too much to worry about. If it's obvious that you're a fake then maybe you should find one of those guys that came on to you that you like and tell them what happened because they might have be willing to go for a trap in the first place.

I'd say passable but there is something a little off, maybe that's just because I know you're a boy girl and I'm biased looking at it.

>Am I a bad person for not telling any of these guys? I have blown them and kissed and stuff.

I think so. If you were a vegan, would you want someone to slip you a sausage unknowingly?

Hey, man, you gotta do what you gotta do and all, but that shit is freaky.

You're clearly not happy if you feel the need to tape your dick every morning. And I know you think that once you go through with the surgery everything will be fine but, believe it or not, constantly taking chemicals to maintain some sort of condition isn't normal. You are not a woman and you will never be a woman, just a very damaged boy. It sounds like you never even gave being a man a chance--estrogen and blockers since 13? The brain isn't finished developing until as late as 24. Early to late teens have so many natural chemical imbalances, as an adult they would be characterized as having several mental disorders. It's a terrible, terrible thing you were allowed to make life altering decisions at 13 but you may still be able to fix things. Just look at the suicide and regret rate for 'successfully' transitioned individuals.

Nat bad actually. You're cute either way. Personally I think post-op vag's look funny, but I guess if you find a doctor that does work you can check beforehand and like the results of.. Not the type of thing you can really undo though. I think a lot more people like a cute girl with a package than you might think.

Just have a dick. Gay men want dicks. Straight men want girls with dicks. As far as I know there's no crowd for fucking genital mutilation orifices. Maybe Muslims?

>constantly taking chemicals to maintain some sort of condition isn't normal
so you wanna let diabetics die? What about asthma inhalers? What about people on heart pills?

That being said, I think most of us would love more pics ;P lol

You know the rules

Wow, ya, you're definitely a trap. Go for gay/bi guys and keep your fem dick, at least for now. Also, if what says is right, I'd say the advice that comes with it is sound. 13 is a really young age to make that choice and if you made it at that age you never even gave being a guy a chance. Head out to a gay bar/club in your area. Google can usually help you find places you don't know where to look for so I'd say that's a safe bet.

thats an eye, tho

I'm genuinely curious. How do you get chemically castrated legally speaking at 13? When I was 13, I would have fucked a couch. In fact I think I did cut a hole in the foam of one pillow and fark it on more than one occasion. That didn't mean I was couch-kin. How do you know what you want when you don't even know what it is yet? It seems wrong to allow that to happen. Might you have been happier if you had let the natural chemicals do what they do when boys grow up? No one will know, I guess, but I'm going with mother nature on this one.

Physical ailments and mental conditions are entirely different things. Even antidepressants are extremely dangerous and should only be prescribed as a last resort before someone commits suicide. All we are is the specific firing of chemicals in our brains and once you start messing with that composition, things go bad.

>I was giving a handy to a cute guy from botany class.
noice

why cant people just be normal...

What's"normal"? Homosexuality has always existed but people didn't have the "balls" to accept it

ITT: mental illnesses

The sad thing is, you may already be so out of touch from reality and completely dissociated it might be difficult to trace what lead you down this path in the first place. Teenagers are normally somewhat messed up but this suggest something more dramatic. So what was it? Depression? Childhood or general trauma? Bipolar? Borderline personality disorder? The great thing about all of those is that they're fixable. You can feel in control of your reality and situation again. Some people don't have a choice to live life without pumping themselves full of dangerous brain altering chemicals. You do. Chopping off a body part is not normal. You need to analyze how you feel WITHOUT any chemicals. Try and trace where these emotional issues came from (humans don't exist in a vacuum). Get professional help that doesn't suggest dangerous coping mechanisms as an easy solution (lots of psychologists suck--if you've talked to one they probably just agreed with everything you said, went 'ahem, sure, sounds good', and then cashed their check). Again, take a break from all the chemicals, wait till they're out of your system, and then analyze yourself and your life. I think you'll find you're unhappy and that there are deeper issues that need to be worked through.

cut it off yourself you nasty faggot, do the world a favor and lay your head under a buss tire.

>implying
In what time period? Homosexuality has been accepted on and off (think greece). It's a mental disorder but not a very damaging one (for men) so live and let live. Gays don't cut off body parts or take large amounts of drugs just to live the way they want to. Normal is people whose body functions properly, from brain to limb. The body evolved to want to reproduce with the opposite sex to create offspring. Anything that damages that process is an abnormality.

Fucking disgusting man. Kill yourself for even joking about this.

OP you're beautiful but removing it is a BIG step you'll have to live with the rest of your life

OP should be happy with themselves and not taint the beautiful human body they have with this absolutely mental shit this society has allowed this to happen and it is beyond redeemable for those who allow it

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder shit-for-brains. Transsexualism; sure. Homosexuality is prolific within nature across many species, it's overall more uncommon but as "normal" as heterosexuality in the natural aspect.

it's unbelievable the equivocations trans supporters make. in fifty years everyone will look back upon what is being done now with the same revulsion we have for lobotomies and electroshock therapy

OP: im very sorry for you. cutting off your penis will be the final crippling act of someone trapped for a lifetime in delusion. keep it so that you have less of a future medical burden than you are already facing. getting rid of your penis has no real upsides and many downsides that you will pay for with interest over time. don't kill yourself or anything, you can live a good life. confront the nature of the fantasy that you are living, understand the true causes and costs of your choices, the unbridgeable gap between what you wish you were socially and interpersonally and what you really are. come to terms with that so you can live as fully as possible without being beholden to any more delusional needs, only true desires and personal growth.

You could pass, but still, fuck you.

You're beautiful. Period. I personally wouldn't recommend the operation but that's me. Are you worried about someone potentially harming you if they found out about your dick?

Yes homosexuality is in many different species. But you know what else is prolific in nature? Birth defects, mental disabilities, and other retardations. If it happens to animals that doesn't somehow magically make it not a mental disorder. And that's besides the fact that different SPECIES communicate and function in different ways. There are certain birds that engage in necrophilia. The argument 'The bird does it so it's natural and okay for people to do it' doesn't make any sense. Being attracted to dead people is considered a mental disorder. Much like being attracted to the same sex is one as well.

you are fucked up and should find the nearest sharp object and make friends with it.

You're cute OP. As long as you find a good surgeon that won't fuck it up I'd say a pussy would suit you.

/THREAD

Not passable at all. Don't cut off dick as denfinate man and may need it. Lack the feminity of a good trap/tgirl.

HAHAHA

Whats even funnier is all the lonely fags saying you are passable

>"normal people"

and what do you do when you have to pee?

No but don't you see more open & practicing gay/trans people in the world means less worthless spawn for the planet to feed for the next 80 years.

Not to mention the thousands of kids up for adoption that straight people ignore because they can just make their own.

Sometimes the world can be cleansed only by disease.

This is a very valid comment in a way. You have gotten the opinion of a bunch of lonely fags, who all say how passable you are because they are lonely fags a secretly would fuck anything they could get their hands on. OP DO NOT REMOVE YOUR DICK. YOU ARE YOUNG AND WILL REGRET IT LATER.

Just kill yourself

>obviously masculine nose and eyes
Sorry op, not exactly passable

wtf man is it not THAT painful or something?

>"why can't everyone just be normal?"
>vehemently wishes death on people for not liking their own genitals

/thread.

honestly wanted to laugh at this but gf is sleeping, i hate you

This fag is right. OP, you are not very passable and I am not just saying that to be mean, it's true. I would say just fuck it and embrace your body as it is. Dont bother tying your dick up, just wear girly clothes that hide it, like dresses or skirts. You will find a lot of people, especially on here, who would prefer having anal sex with you and being able to play with your penis, than sticking their dick in a scar.

All the surgeries I've ever seen are pretty indistinguishable from the real thing. They give you labia and stuff. Looks painful as shit until it heals tho and there's the possibility of your surgeon messing up and you'll always need KY to have sex but whatever I wish you the best.

c'mon mate, i really want to know that

If that's gonna make you happy then do it. Who gives a shit what anyone in this thread thinks? You're decisions are yours and yours alone.

Your*

The planet can hadle way more than 7 billion humans. Also the local community can raise kids that shouldn't have been born.

>All the surgeries I've ever seen are pretty indistinguishable from the real thing.

This is bullshit, don't believe this shit.

OP ugly girls are still girls. Don't let not being a perfect human be a reason to stop you feeling happy.

Hillary, i have told you once and will tell you again. Stop posting in this thread.

>The planet can handle way more than 7 billion humans

what the actual fuck
were you taught intelligent design in school or are you actually that stupid

Not passable. Manly features all the way around. Even the hair

Anything short of a massive corrective dose of testosterone followed with years of aversion therapy for gender deviancy is just giving in to your mental illness. Estrogen HRT and surgery just feeds the delusion until the estrogen insensitivity kicks in after 5 years, assuming liver failure and cancer haven't killed you yet. Then your body reverts to a hilarious and grotesque mishmash of feminine curves and masculine edges, and it's only a matter of time before you kill yourself rather than look at the monster you made yourself into in the mirror every morning.

And if you think this is just me bullshitting you, these are pretty much the exact words that a friend who transitioned told me a week before HE offed himself. It's a mental illness and the current "treatment" has no long-term viability. Estrogen insensitivity happens the same way as insulin resistance. You keep flooding your body with unnatural levels of hormones and eventually, your body finds a way to adapt and correct the abnormality. Either your liver and kidneys burn out and become cancerous trying to metabolize the estrogen breaking itself in the process, or your baseline male genetics begin down-regulating estrogen receptors in various body tissues, warping it as certain parts revert faster than others. The sickest thing is that doctors and other researchers are pressured into hiding these medical complications over political correctness. It's like the liberals are unintentionally trying to kill your kind through enabling.

>The sickest thing is that doctors and other researchers are pressured into hiding these medical complications over political correctness. It's like the liberals are unintentionally trying to kill your kind through enabling.

Who says they are not?

Not everyone who transitions feels the same way and not all do it for the same reasons. I'm sure a lot of people out there probably really do just need a corrective dose of testosterone, but then there's also really manly guys out there who have perfect testosterone levels that feel like shit but find happiness after starting HRT.

I would say that if you haven't gotten jacked, ripped, and be as manly as you can be then don't fuck around with HRT. Chances are you may be low T. If not, then you might really be the type of trans where your brain wiring is different.

Go kill yourself

Don't do it. Most that cut it off end up wanting it back. Listen bro, you are what you are. In some way that's a beautiful thing. Don't go changing just cause shit is hard. Keep doing you. Faggot.

There's a reason why suicide rates skyrocket after sexual reassignment surgery.

Checked

Trips of truth

It's not even always about hormone levels. Brain chemistry also plays a role and there are preliminary studies showing that some common antidepressants can effectively treat gender dysphoria. And suspiciously, almost none of these studies are ever continued or even studies trying to contradict the preliminary results (through greater test populations, etc). It's like there's a blacklist on funding any further study on pharmaceutical solutions (which is ironic given how lucrative a "cure" for gender dysphoria would be) and we're all pressured to accept enabling solutions as the status quo.

holy trips tell the truth

For sure passable, don't listen to the assholes

Sauce

Lol your friends dead

Fucking hell we're even white knighting traps now! Youre welcome m'lady!

Herpderp edgelord. Traps are degeneracy incarnate but before he mutilated himself, he was my friend. And among all the leftist counselors and doctors who pushed him into giving in to his illness through poison and self-mutilation, I was the only one trying to pull him back. Ended a 10 year friendship until near the end, when he reached out to me since I'm practically the only link he had left to his family. And even then, we were willing to take him back, but after all he did to himself, he couldn't go on living.

And it sickens me to see doctors, psychiatrists, and even politicians pushing this garbage today.