What do I take for concentration if adderall is illegal in my country?

What do I take for concentration if adderall is illegal in my country?

What the fuck is that???

Yo, what I'd that man. Oh, caffeine

The fuck? Coffee?

looks like a kidney stone

Your life

If you think kidney stones are bad, google liver stones. Do this at your own risk.

The fuck? Why is it illegal? I took it in 6th grade, and made As and Bs. ADHDfag here. First time I ever took it I cleaned the whole damn house kek

Addictive.

It is addictive. I haven't taken it in years and still want more.

Get into Nootropics and Racetams. Try Noopept, Piracetam, and Choline

thoughts on aniracetam?

Haven't tried it yet. From what I've read, it's better than Piracetam.

There are pre workout products that will put you in the zone. Just opt for ones with safe well studied ingredients.

Oxiracetam is better than Aniracetam I heard.

Fags don't even know what addiction is. I have ADHD and I have never had an addiction for adderall, vyvanse, or strattera. Just because it's an amphetamine doesn't make it purely addictive. And adderall doesn't make you just concentrate. It releases dopamine into the brain so that the hyperactivity brought by ADHD (the hyperactivity is meant brought by the desire to get a normal dosage of dopamine in the brain from normal things) gets suppressed so that they can focus more on things to make them more productive or "normal."

Dubs of truth

Oxiracetam may reduce anxiety and make you more sociable, right? Or am I confusing that with Aniracetam. Planning on ordering some Alpha GPC to enhance the Noopept

THAT'S WHAT A FUCKING KIDNEY STONE LOOKS LIKE

HOLY SHIT MY DAD GETS THESE ALL THE TIME I THOUGHT HE WAS BEING A PUSSY GOD NEVER LET ME GET ONE

they look grosser but not more painful

Take a bus to a better country

lucky you it's recessive. you'll be fine but you're kids might get them

I have terrible ADHD and take vyvanse and I'm pretty much normal
Not sure if it's legal there but it's a lot stronger imo

Checked.

All I remember is that it's more potent than Aniracetam, that's why I mentioned it. I'm sure it does somewhat alleviate anxiety, and I also heard it works for dealing with depression, although I'm sure all racetams do so.

It's actually meant to be less powerful than adderall. What's your dosage?